•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County vs Bell County UPDATES
West takes kick at the 30 and takes it to the Bell County 48 yard line.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
TD Bell
Kiser to Frasher down to the Bell County 38 yard line. 1st down.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
Bell 7 LC 0
Pack on the carry for LC for 2 yards. 2nd and 8.
Shane needs to puond that ball!!!
LC needs to answer.

Kiser to Frasher for 8 yards. Either I'm lost or the radio dude is he says 2nd and 4 now.
Was the pass not a first down like he first thought and Packs carry got it? Either way 2nd and 4 I guess going into the 2nd QTR.

BC 7

LC 0
Bell Co Defense looking good!
Bell-7
LC-0
End of 1st Quarter
Its hadr to keep up with two radios stations i think the Bell station has a delay
Nice 1st QTR but LC must answer here. 3rd and 4 now somehow and Pack carries brings up 4th and 3.
Kiser to Mills close to the 1st down measuring.
1st down LC.
First Down DAWGS!!!
1st and 10 at the 26 yard line of Bell County. 11:14 to go in the half.

BC 7

LC 0
James for a 1 yard gain. 2nd and 9.
what yardline are we on?
No way that was a 1st down!! Come on refs!
James on the carry not sure what happened. Radio keeps going out but I think LC tried a reverse and lost some yards due to drop of ball or soemthing.
leecoukfan Wrote:No way that was a 1st down!! Come on refs!

Are you at the game or something?
Got great eyes to see that from Beattyville
Sideline warning againt both teams.
3rd and 20 still don't know what happened. Kiser to West but incomplete. Flag on play, most likely against West for trying to get a holding call on Bell. Yes against LC. GEEZ.
4th and forever. LC to punt.
Punt downed at the 3 yard line of Bell County.
CatDawg Wrote:3rd and 20 still don't know what happened. Kiser to West but incomplete. Flag on play, most likely against West for trying to get a holding call on Bell. Yes against LC. GEEZ.

I wasn't concerned with that penalty. It just gives Pack more room to work with when punting.
53 yard punt by Pack. 9:26 remaining. LC was down to the 26 and ended up losing 25yards.
Lawrence Co needs to stop running their jaws!! Or they're gonna lose this one bad!!
Davenport carries for 6 and brings up 2nd adn 4.
Davenport, Davenport, Davenport, Davenport, Davenport... Wonder what Bell will do next?
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next