Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Mountain teams will make it to Bowling Green?
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Neither Hazard or Pikeville is in the same league as LCA this year. It will be a blowout if either team plays them.

It will be LCA vs Mayfield in the 1A state title game.
the watcher Wrote:1A. IF, and thats a big IF, Hazard or Pikeville is to beat LCA this year they'd better hope a key player or two on LCAs team is out for the semis, and itd have to be a player who can't be replaced and makes up for large sums of scoring for LCA, but if that dosen't happen the LCA will take state, they are loaded this year
2A. Corbin and Pburg have the chance to make it, but regardless of NCCs regular season record they will still be good and proably make it back to state, NCC has had a tough schedule this year and yes they don't have all the talent they have had the last few years but they still have enough to go back to state, IMO
3A. Somerset yes, Mason Co no, Mason's starting QB is out for the season, so id say that'll knock them out of winning region, so im gonna say it'll be Belfry or Sheldon Clark facing Somerset
4A. Much agreed on Bell and LC
5A. Again much agreed, Highlands will roll through state
6A. No teams from the mountains

When did Mason Co QB got hurt. I haven't heard that. But i still say that will will make it to the semi this yea. The few games i saw Belfry and SC play. They didn't show me much.
1A it will be LCA and Mayfield in the title game.
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:Bell County all the way

:zzz::yawn:

How many times can one person post the same thing. :blabbermo:Clap:
1a definetly LCA they are just playing way to good..they are beating 3a teams like nothing.
2a it will be fort campbell and prestonsburg in the final game imo
3a it will be central playing belfry
4a bell county
5a highlands
6a saint x vs. trinity
Hatz Wrote::zzz::yawn:

How many times can one person post the same thing. :blabbermo:Clap:

Clearly hundreds! LOL!:Thumbs:
wildcats fan Wrote:Bell County is going to win the class 4A state Championship game for the second second year.... after the bobcats are going to take down the Rockets,Panthers,Knights(Lexington Catholic defeats Boyle County to take on the bobcats) then onto the state Championship game

LC will be tuff.
BELL COUNTY BOBCATS with only 7 Seniors!!!!
kymom Wrote:Bell and maybe Belfry.

:Thumbs:
As someone stated before about Hazard having a shot at beating LCA. Its true hazard does have a shot at LCA but will have to play a flawless game. I really would feel more comfortable with Hazards chances at beating LCA if my cousin Mikael would of played. Its not that I am saying he someone the team cant do without but he is someone who is there to make big plays when needed and would of been a huge asset to hazard this year in the rushing game and especially on defense which is what he was highly nominated for in the catspause book and also and the team would be more balanced because the work load would be on just one player but many players and make them more balanced as mark dixion likes becaue it makes your team better when they can run and pass both.
bac2369 Wrote:As someone stated before about Hazard having a shot at beating LCA. Its true hazard does have a shot at LCA but will have to play a flawless game. I really would feel more comfortable with Hazards chances at beating LCA if my cousin Mikael would of played. Its not that I am saying he someone the team cant do without but he is someone who is there to make big plays when needed and would of been a huge asset to hazard this year in the rushing game and especially on defense which is what he was highly nominated for in the catspause book and also and the team would be more balanced because the work load would be on just one player but many players and make them more balanced as mark dixion likes becaue it makes your team better when they can run and pass both.

Your crazy for thinking this...LCA could blow hazard away...it wouldnt even be close!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am going with zero.
padd4pirate Wrote:I would have to disagree with you there josey....have you watched belfry play this season?

Yeah...I've seen them....and I'm a die-hard Belfry fan.....but I'm also a realist.