Poll: Who wins next Friday Night?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tolsia Rebels
13.33%
Lawrence Co. Bulldogs
86.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Tolsia (WV) 10/30
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:Pike Central would beat Lawrence County

Based on what? At what? Gymnastics?

Either you're very young, just trolling with insults, or you need special transportation to whatever educational institution you attend.

Whatever the case, why don't you exit the thread while you still have a shred of dignity?
dbcooper Wrote:Based on what? At what? Gymnastics?

Either you're very young, just trolling with insults, or you need special transportation to whatever educational institution you attend.

Whatever the case, why don't you exit the thread while you still have a shred of dignity?

LOL.. nice post!!

Lawrence County 48
Winfield 0

Tolsia 15
Winfield 13

Tolsia 37
Pike Central 13

You do the math
Winfield was on the road for both Tolsia and LC so we can say home field had anything to do with it.
WildDawg Wrote:Lawrence County 48
Winfield 0

Tolsia 15
Winfield 13

Tolsia 37
Pike Central 13

You do the math

I would have to say this, I am not saying who is going to win this game but there are a lot of things that contribute to one team winning a football game and one team losing and 99% of that has absolutly nothing to do with who each team played pryor to their present game. It is all about match-ups, preperation and execution! With the only exception being a team that just has over-whelming talent and ability! I have seen teams lose by 21 and turn around and play the same team 3 weeks later in the platoffs and beat them by 35. With that being said the math on this one is still a problem that hasn't been figured out and since the two teams probably won't play (PC & LC) it will remain an unsolved problem! IMHO!TongueirateSho
I will predict Lawrence Co.
HouseofPain Wrote:I would have to say this, I am not saying who is going to win this game but there are a lot of things that contribute to one team winning a football game and one team losing and 99% of that has absolutly nothing to do with who each team played pryor to their present game. It is all about match-ups, preperation and execution! With the only exception being a team that just has over-whelming talent and ability! I have seen teams lose by 21 and turn around and play the same team 3 weeks later in the platoffs and beat them by 35. With that being said the math on this one is still a problem that hasn't been figured out and since the two teams probably won't play (PC & LC) it will remain an unsolved problem! IMHO!TongueirateSho
Your exactly right and yet another reason why it is nothing short of crazy to be on any radio, tv or computer stating that any game is a sure thing.:eyeroll:
I know for a fact that Tolsia doesn't have the speed or talent to hang with Lawrence, they are good but not that good yet.
I agree but sometimes you don't have to be as good just lucky.
Yeah I talked to a really good source from Tolsia today, and a lot of them know what's going to happen. And if you going into a game thinking your beat, then most of the time your going to get beat.
That is true you have to have confidence no matter what everyone is saying.
I think LC will be ready for this game as they are always, hope this is a good clean game and it should benefit both communities.
i agree lawrence is just too much for tolsia
LC better be prepared to have it stuck to them...I wish them the best of luck!
Tolsia better be ready for a game, LC is going to be ready to play
clueless Wrote:LC better be prepared to have it stuck to them...I wish them the best of luck!

I know what you mean. They will be in a sea of not blue and orange, but yellow.

This will be a tough game between true rivals and it could mean playoffs or no playoffs for the Rebels.

That and a handpicked crew could be problems for the Bulldogs.
Hey db its Warrior Wednesday!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
this could be a blowout or it could be a close game but im going pick lawrece co by the score 38-12.... go dawgs go into the playoffs 10-0
Bulldogs win big 48-6
I looked this team up and I am liking them to beat Lawrence County as long as they play there game and dont try to get in to a slugfest with them Tolsia by a score
Anybody can beat anybody if they want it more, with that being said Lawrence wants this win bad to get the perfect season. That is like saying I have seen Harlan and I like Harlan to beat Bell. Yeah RIGHT!!!!!! IT isn't going to happen, good luck Friday.
I have major respect for the Tolsia team!! But, i do think that Lawrence County will win this one!
LC-31
Tolsia-21
BigBlueBobcatFan, I really wish you would watch Lawrence play. It seems at you have been posting a lot more about LC the farther the season has progressed. You are underrating the dogs. We have one of the best backfields in the area, and one of the best rushing defenses in the area. Not to say our passing defense and passing game aren't good--because they are; but our rushing O and D are a step above.
I just like the fact that Bigbluebobcat is watching LC so close kind of makes you wonder why doesn't it. But he's sure has been keeping an eye on them :eyeroll:

?????????????

Pike Central would get embarrassed by Lawrence. IMO somewhere around 56-0

Pike Central got physically dominated by Shelby Valley in the PCB.

Well two weeks later Valley goes to LC, and we havnt seen a team that good since. Lawrence is better than Clintwood, VA(08 & 07 state runner-ups), and also Pburg. Lawrence is undefeated, and would just hurt PCC
LC by 5 tds.
Game day is almost here!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
We are Marshall ITS GAMEDAY:Cheerlead
I seriously doubt that Tolsia can hang with the Bulldogs talent wise. But I know that the still has to be played. If everything goes wrong for the Bulldogs and everything goes right for the Rebels, then we could see an upset.
Its gonna be a tough game. Tolsia gets to hand pick the refs. In the PC game I think they had 4 TD's called back! Go figure. I believe the boys are ready to accomplish the they set out to do before season started. Go Dawgs 10-0