Poll: Letcher Central vs Harlan Co
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Letcher Central
91.89%
Harlan Co
8.11%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher County Central @ Harlan County 10/2
The first regular season home game was against Estill County. They played Bell County the second home game of the season. The night before the Estill County game, I was at Bell County watching them play a Knoxville team whose kicker was Lones Seiber.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Triva question. Who was the first regular season home game against???

Was it Evarts?
OrangenowBlue Wrote:The first regular season home game was against Estill County. They played Bell County the second home game of the season. The night before the Estill County game, I was at Bell County watching them play a Knoxville team whose kicker was Lones Seiber.

:Thumbs:
I wasn't sure when they played Evarts but had some friends from Evarts go watch the game.

Did Seiber miss any fieldgoals???

Hoping the Black Bears show up with a fire in their belly tomorrow and play to their capabilities. Coach Larkey has said there will be some different faces on the field I'm wondering if we will be sporting a Sophomore QB of our own? Or if one of our RB's will be QBing? One thing I know is not to doubt the genius that is Larkey!

Go Bears!!!!
The boys are back in town and I'm picking the Bears at home. LET'S GO BEARS!!! We know you can do it! :Cheerlead
This was an offensive slugfest last year, don't think it will be to that extent again, but I do expect this game to have a flow to it.

LCC 33
Harlan County 21
oh sweet victory it feels good to be the under dog and then prove everyone wrong. go bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!