Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bishop Brossart 22 - Betsy Layne 19
Congrats to the Brossart Mustangs they deserve it.
Also Betsy Layne didn't over look Brossart, Brossart was just the better team that night.
Wow, I thought that the Bobcats would actually win this one. Congrats to Bishop on the first win!
Who said they overlooked anyone, they came from 14-0 to take the lead and then lose it. Even if they are still Betsy Layne they didn't run. Glad to see a Team get there first win too.
tellme1 Wrote:Who said they overlooked anyone, they came from 14-0 to take the lead and then lose it. Even if they are still Betsy Layne they didn't run. Glad to see a Team get there first win too.

The statement was made earlier in this thread. Betsy Layne has not proven yet they need to overlook anyone and they may not have but there was a lot of hype that this was going to be a win for the Bobcats.
BL does have a lot of good talent. They have a lot that play both ways and towards the 3rd quarter you could really tell that they were really tired.
Death Wrote:Also Betsy Layne didn't over look Brossart, Brossart was just the better team that night.

I know alot of the players, and I talked to em after the game. And they said alot of em did overlook Bishop Brossart. Most of em thought it would be an easy win.
BL just has to put this behind them and worry about Burch. Parsons will get it straightened by Friday night. Give these young men a break and this loss can only help them doen the road when they put it behind them.