Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Letcher Central have a shot to win 5a?
With a bit of luck and hard work, there are many contenders for the title...Good luck LCC
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Patriot Wrote:I know they have Collingsworth, but how do they replace QB,
RB, and the big guy that played O and D line and be better than last year?

Alot of people felt Bardo should or could have started at QB last year. He is a sr. and has a better arm and better speed. He was back up last year and played on D. They are also pretty loaded at RB, With Collingsworth starting. People have said he looks great in practice. They are also loaded at WR, so moving Collingsworth to RB will not hurt. I am not real sure about the line, but know they have some new and big kids this year. They are predicting this team to be better than last years.
sstack Wrote:Alot of people felt Bardo should or could have started at QB last year. He is a sr. and has a better arm and better speed. He was back up last year and played on D. They are also pretty loaded at RB, With Collingsworth starting. People have said he looks great in practice. They are also loaded at WR, so moving Collingsworth to RB will not hurt. I am not real sure about the line, but know they have some new and big kids this year. They are predicting this team to be better than last years.
Barring injuries, the Bluebirds' offense will be better this year than last year. The offensive line will be better, the receiving corps will be better, the QB play will be more consistent... will Collinsworth in the offensive backfield the RB play will be as good or better than it was last year. The defense will probably be better as well. Again, barring injury issues 2009 Highlands will be crazy good.
I think the one thing that will show is that we have to have the work ethic to compete with teams like Highlands. If we don't commit to ourselves and to our team we will not make it. We have to have it in our heads to do the little things in the workouts, and not just a handful. This has to be a whole team effort.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]