Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does John Calipari cheat?
NYY10 Wrote:yea like I said, if they really wanted him, coach K was working on his new book when the whole Wall suiation (sp) came up, he noted he didn't have much time to worry about Wall, if he came he came, if not, oh well.
I can't dribble a basketball, ok dude. if you knew me. you wouldn't be saying this crap so watch your mouth. and I though your team was Memphis, way to jump the bandwaggon there
Part of my post on another thread.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Duke didn't want him?!?!?!??!

So a team with NO POINT GUARD ON THEIR ROSTER, who even had to self report a NCAA violation due to their recruitment of said player, did not want him? Duke gave up recruiting Bledsoe and every other point guard so they would not scare wall away.

Duke wanted Wall... they wanted him BAD. It's just when Wall did not reciprocate the love even with Clifton basically driving him to Duke's campus the Devils finally cooled off. The sad part is that they had already cut bait in hopes of bettering their chances with Wall and now find themselves being unable to address their biggest recruiting need (especially with Henderson going pro).

As a result Duke is now turning their focus to top PG's in next year's class, the bad news for Duke is Calipari has his sights set on the same players and UNC will also be in the market for a new PG next year.

Spin it how you wish, the bottom line is Duke wnated Wall..Duke made a bold move to get him.. it backfired...and now they have a void going into next year.
Coach Cal hasnt ever been charged with anything. All of these alligations are just that alligations.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
DukeFan4life Wrote:i found this on NBA Draft.net ..... Does John Calipari Cheat?
I have no evidence to back this up, but I'd be willing to bet that Cal pays for recruits. I mean how do you get the number one recruits to come to your school consistently. It has to be pretty difficult to convince kids to come kentucky or tennessee, and yet Cal somehow does it. His whole thing where he payed tyreke evans uncle 60 Gs a year to be a coach also seems pretty fishy. It just seems extremely unlikely that he could always get the number one guys- is his personality just that great, what does he tell these kids?

I think bribery happens on a much more serious level than most people think. Too much is on the line for these college coaches. The oj mayo incidence didn't suprise me at all. Its only funny because Floyd is such a moron he got caught, when i'm sure tons of other coaches are doing it

Just because he can recruit better than Coach K, and because John Wall picked UK over dUKe, doesn't mean he cheats. Just man up and take it.
C.Clair Wrote:Coach Cal hasnt ever been charged with anything. All of these alligations are just that alligations.

That allegation that you speak of is one that Coach Cal, as he said himself, "wasn't involved in." The "Worldwide" Wesley character was the mastermind behind giving Marcus Camby money and extras.
C.Clair Wrote:Coach Cal hasnt ever been charged with anything. All of these alligations are just that alligations.

I Drive 75 in a 55 on my way to work, and have been for 10+ years and have not ONCE been caught!
Stardust Wrote:I Drive 75 in a 55 on my way to work, and have been for 10+ years and have not ONCE been caught!

Knock on wood
theVILLE Wrote:Knock on wood

lol, me or John C
School at UK, UNC, Duke.... The big names basketball school.... I don't beleave it.... But at Memphis, i do beleave it. Way should players like that go to a lil name college....
I hope what happened at memphis didn't involve coach cal. That's the last thing we need.
omg haha coach cal would never cheat your a duke fan of course you would start something on UK when they get a great coach
cj2561 Wrote:School at UK, UNC, Duke.... The big names basketball school.... I don't beleave it.... But at Memphis, i do beleave it. Way should players like that go to a lil name college....

believe.....that is how it's spelled
BullDogs09 Wrote:Yeah ok, and satin himself could coach UK and be an angel....but he leaves and he is the worst person.....And the whine and cry that will be UK when they cant win next season and my MSU dawgs whip the CATS A**

I lost you at "Yeah ok,". Do you seriously think that Mississippi State will win in Rupp against these Cats next year?
sumj45 Wrote:believe.....that is how it's spelled

who give a ****. When i post it i was doing 4 other things.... If that is the only word i mess up i will take it....

Stardust Wrote:I Drive 75 in a 55 on my way to work, and have been for 10+ years and have not ONCE been caught!

:eyeroll:
I think from a Public Relations standpoint, this is not good. However, with the letter from the gentleman from the NCAA that sent the violations letter to Memphis, stating that Coach Calipari is no way involved in such violations, then is there anything to worry about? This has already been investigated by the NCAA and these were the charges that the NCAA has filed against "THE UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS" Not against JOHN CALIPARI!!!!!!!!
Navajo4life Wrote:I think from a Public Relations standpoint, this is not good. However, with the letter from the gentleman from the NCAA that sent the violations letter to Memphis, stating that Coach Calipari is no way involved in such violations, then is there anything to worry about? This has already been investigated by the NCAA and these were the charges that the NCAA has filed against "THE UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS" Not against JOHN CALIPARI!!!!!!!!
amen now let everyone else figure this out. but any time you have success against your opponents they want you to fail any sort of way.
Was coach Cal supposed to stand over Rose and give him the answers to the SAT? I dont see how these alligations effect Coach, how was he supposed to know that Rose cheated?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
lol..... prove it.
If I got caught cheating in high school, does that mean my mom looses her diploma?
Brooks4Prez Wrote:I lost you at "Yeah ok,". Do you seriously think that Mississippi State will win in Rupp against these Cats next year?

Not to start an argument or anything, but it is not at RUPP this year....YEs I think UK will win the game, but hey MSU shouldnt be to shabby...
C.Clair Wrote:Was coach Cal supposed to stand over Rose and give him the answers to the SAT? I dont see how these alligations effect Coach, how was he supposed to know that Rose cheated?

HE may have had someone else do it....or maybe he done it for hime or something.....Im sure he knew about it....
cougarpride08 Wrote:If I got caught cheating in high school, does that mean my mom looses her diploma?
What does that have to do with anything
theVILLE Wrote:HE may have had someone else do it....or maybe he done it for hime or something.....Im sure he knew about it....

So in your mind there was no way pitino had any wrong doing in the extotrtion case and you openly state for people to "prove it", yet the NCAA gives a written letter absolving Calipari of wrong doing and yet you pronounce he is liable and guilty...

That's sad Ville..... even for your standards.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:So in your mind there was no way pitino had any wrong doing in the extotrtion case and you openly state for people to "prove it", yet the NCAA gives a written letter absolving Calipari of wrong doing and yet you pronounce he is liable and guilty...

Hey you all had to much fun with the PITINO thing..so hey UK has a lawsuit on them with BILLY G...and Memphis is under investigation with a player that coach cal recruited....and he was there at the time....He was notified January 16 and left memphis the 31st of march....maybe he was trying to get away from the situation...
I was wondering how long it was going to take theVille to jump into this conversation with NO FACTS out all, but he will defend little Ricky with all of us that have NO FACTS..... Calipari has a letter from the NCAA clearing him of any wrong doing or any violations by the NCAA, do you need anything else....

How about we produce the letter that coach Cal has and Rick Pitino produces a DNA sample for his aborted fetus?
By the way, UK also has a lawsuit againt Billy Clyde or did you forget that little point as well. I swear, you're just like Howey Lindsey from the Cardinal Insider, HALF TRUTHS and the other HALF LIES... with NO FACTS
Navajo4life Wrote:By the way, UK also has a lawsuit againt Billy Clyde or did you forget that little point as well. I swear, you're just like Howey Lindsey from the Cardinal Insider, HALF TRUTHS and the other HALF LIES... with NO FACTS

HALF TRUTH's is a vast exaggeration for Howie Lindsey. He is the scurge of Rivals. InsideTheVille is actually a pretty good site.

With Howie Lindsey is it 1/2 lies, 1/4 truth, and 1/4 wishful exaggeration of the truth.
I agree with EKUAlum, I cannot stand to listen to that idiot blow smoke up every Looserville Fans butt.... However, he did say that UK would put a "beat down" on Looserville in Commonwealth Stadium this coming fall...... A major "beat down"
Navajo4life Wrote:I agree with EKUAlum, I cannot stand to listen to that idiot blow smoke up every Looserville Fans butt.... However, he did say that UK would put a "beat down" on Looserville in Commonwealth Stadium this coming fall...... A major "beat down"

Maybe he lied to then....lol...No I think UK will beat Ville in football
EKUAlum05 Wrote:So in your mind there was no way pitino had any wrong doing in the extotrtion case and you openly state for people to "prove it", yet the NCAA gives a written letter absolving Calipari of wrong doing and yet you pronounce he is liable and guilty...

No Pitino had something to do with the extortion case.....He turned it in to the FBI......right....The woman tried to take money from him...what is wrong with that...He may had an affair, but hey face it, Coach Cal and every other coach does too....Not taking up for him in the affair thing...told you that before....you are hte idiot that makes up stuff and tries to say that I said something...At the endo of the thread about the Pitino thing...look I said I was not taking up for him or the woman but I thought the woman stole his money and should be punished for that....but an affair that is between his wife and him....not federal like EXTORTION