Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marijauna legalized?
I never once stated that they were addicted to Pot. I stated that it was a gateway drug and lead to many other things.
Notorious Wrote:I never once stated that they were addicted to Pot. I stated that it was a gateway drug and lead to many other things.
May I propose that there marijuana is not a gateway drug and that most o fthe addicts would have been addicts anyway.

Silver spray paint is a gateway drug, if we use your model. I don't see them outlawing that.

This whole "gateway" thing is BS anyway IMO.

If you're gonna make bad choices, you don't need pot to get it kickstarted.
DevilsWin Wrote:May I propose that there marijuana is not a gateway drug and that most o fthe addicts would have been addicts anyway.

Silver spray paint is a gateway drug, if we use your model. I don't see them outlawing that.

DelvilsWin+Confusedmoke: = :goofy:

:biggrin:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:DelvilsWin+Confusedmoke: = :goofy:

:biggrin:
BOY,......THATS REAL CONSTRUCTIVE.:yawn:
DevilsWin Wrote:BOY,......THATS REAL CONSTRUCTIVE.:yawn:

Yeah, kind of like the production you are giving to your employer on company time, isn't it?:biggrin:
:Thumbs:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Yeah, kind of like the production you are giving to your employer on company time, isn't it?:biggrin:
I'm waiting on the rest of them to catch up.
DevilsWin Wrote:May I propose that there marijuana is not a gateway drug and that most o fthe addicts would have been addicts anyway.

Becuase silver spray paint isn't supposed to be used in that manner. In has one basic set task to do. Unlike Mary-Jane. It's to get "lit". Yes it can be used for health reasons. But, hat does not intitle every person to use it.
sherman14 Wrote:Becuase silver spray paint isn't supposed to be used in that manner. In has one basic set task to do. Unlike Mary-Jane. It's to get "lit". Yes it can be used for health reasons. But, hat does not intitle every person to use it.
Lay off the paint Sherman.:blabbermo
DevilsWin Wrote::Thumbs:
Ever hear of "time clock theft" ?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Ever hear of "time clock theft" ?
We dont' use time clocks.
DevilsWin Wrote::Thumbs:

Boy they must work up a storm...
I'm sure there is something more productive you can do on company time while you wait...:eyeroll:
DevilsWin Wrote:We dont' use time clocks.

I guess you are trying to be humorous, but truthfully is one needed to understand where I am coming from?
This thread is way off subject!

It does lead to the use of other drugs. But it all does relate back to a persons thinking and decision making.
Notorious Wrote:It does lead to the use of other drugs. But it all does relate back to a persons thinking and decision making.
So if a person drank caffine and then later in life tried Cocaine or Heroin but skipped the whole pot phase would you consider caffine a Gateway Drug?

I'm sorry, I just know too many people who used pot and never did anything other than pot. Sure some former pot users become heroin junkines later in life. The biggest drug addict I ever knew never smoked pot. he went from Alcohol to the hard stuff.
Notorious Wrote:It does lead to the use of other drugs. But it all does relate back to a persons thinking and decision making.

I know plenty of people who have smoked pot(my self included) who have never went on to try harder drugs.
DevilsWin Wrote:Lay off the paint Sherman.:blabbermo

ill try lol
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:I know plenty of people who have smoked pot(my self included) who have never went on to try harder drugs.

It doesn't always work that way for alot of people. It is mainly based on decisions. But i do belive it does lead people to want to try other things. Ive still not heard a good reason on why it should be legalized.
Notorious Wrote:It doesn't always work that way for alot of people. It is mainly based on decisions. But i do belive it does lead people to want to try other things. Ive still not heard a good reason on why it should be legalized.
I guess you just glossed over the part about the benefits of medical marijuanna and industrial hemp. Either that or you don't care what evidence is submitted because your mind is already made up.
Notorious Wrote:It doesn't always work that way for alot of people. It is mainly based on decisions. But i do belive it does lead people to want to try other things. Ive still not heard a good reason on why it should be legalized.

And I have still not found a reason for it not to be legal.
DevilsWin Wrote:I guess you just glossed over the part about the benefits of medical marijuanna and industrial hemp. Either that or you don't care what evidence is submitted because your mind is already made up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"100's of millions in new revenues for the state!

Industrial hemp and Hemp seed Oil won WW2.

Kentucky needs to get on board and take advantage of the industrialized hemp market.

For those of you who don't know. You can't get high on industrialized hemp and it doesn't look at all like the kind of Marijuana that is used for smoking.

California has also found ways to take "smoking" of medical marijuana completely out of the conversation. Ingesting THC through food has become a new and better way for Patients to enjoy the benefits of medical marijuana."

Nope theres proof. Now, I was talking about marijuana you could walk around in public and toke up. Instead of buying a pack of cigs just go get you some carton of joints. Thats the ridiculous things I am talking about. I am gonna state that I do not know nothing about industrial hemp or medical marijuana(which I seem to think they could find other things instead of letting people smoke pot, even though you stated they have found ways instead of smoking) but if you cant smoke it and get high off of it then so be it I have no problem with it. The problem I see is th allowing society to get stoned. I do not think you should be allowed to grow it in your every day gardens. And yes my mind is made up.(by the way Im kinda tired and my post makes no sense probly makes no sense)
Notorious Wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"100's of millions in new revenues for the state!

Industrial hemp and Hemp seed Oil won WW2.

Kentucky needs to get on board and take advantage of the industrialized hemp market.

For those of you who don't know. You can't get high on industrialized hemp and it doesn't look at all like the kind of Marijuana that is used for smoking.

California has also found ways to take "smoking" of medical marijuana completely out of the conversation. Ingesting THC through food has become a new and better way for Patients to enjoy the benefits of medical marijuana."

Nope theres proof. Now, I was talking about marijuana you could walk around in public and toke up. Instead of buying a pack of cigs just go get you some carton of joints. Thats the ridiculous things I am talking about. I am gonna state that I do not know nothing about industrial hemp or medical marijuana(which I seem to think they could find other things instead of letting people smoke pot, even though you stated they have found ways instead of smoking) but if you cant smoke it and get high off of it then so be it I have no problem with it. The problem I see is th allowing society to get stoned. I do not think you should be allowed to grow it in your every day gardens. And yes my mind is made up.(by the way Im kinda tired and my post makes no sense probly makes no sense)

So you readily admit you know nothing about a subject you continually pontificate about. BRAVO!:Clap:

Then go one step further and say your posts make no sense! Fantastic!:Thumbs:
DevilsWin Wrote:So you readily admit you know nothing about a subject you continually pontificate about. BRAVO!:Clap:

Then go one step further and say your posts make no sense! Fantastic!:Thumbs:

No I stated, I know nothing about medical Marijuana and industrial hemp. If you will go abck and reread my post. Here Ill help ya " I am gonna state that I do not know nothing about industrial hemp or medical marijuana." So do you think society could benefit from the legalization of marijunana that every one could grow in there yard and smoke?
Notorious Wrote:No I stated, I know nothing about medical Marijuana and industrial hemp. If you will go abck and reread my post. Here Ill help ya " I am gonna state that I do not know nothing about industrial hemp or medical marijuana." So do you think society could benefit from the legalization of marijunana that every one could grow in there yard and smoke?

It would cut down on the number of inmates in our overcrowded prison and county jail system. Which would save the state and county governments millions of dollars. At the same time it would allow for violent offenders to serve more time in jail. The way it is now they get out early because of the overcrowding.
DevilsWin Wrote:It would cut down on the number of inmates in our overcrowded prison and county jail system. Which would save the state and county governments millions of dollars. At the same time it would allow for violent offenders to serve more time in jail. The way it is now they get out early because of the overcrowding.

Hmmm, I thought the Democratic answer would be to just raise taxes and spend more money on jails. lol
Here is my thing, in another thread a wrestler died of overdosing on OC's. When has there been a case that a person overdosed on Pot? Never! Another point that I would like to make is that the leading fabric that was used until the cotton gin was invinted was Himp! It made everything from shirts and pants to the canvices that some pantings are on. There are alot of good that come from pot not only just smoking it, but the other industral impacts it could have if it was legalized.
C.Clair Wrote:Here is my thing, in another thread a wrestler died of overdosing on OC's. When has there been a case that a person overdosed on Pot? Never! Another point that I would like to make is that the leading fabric that was used until the cotton gin was invinted was Himp! It made everything from shirts and pants to the canvices that some pantings are on. There are alot of good that come from pot not only just smoking it, but the other industral impacts it could have if it was legalized.

IT IS STILL A HALLUCINOGEN.
So are all the pro-pot smokers saying it should be legal to the public for smoking?? Or for medical use only.

Cause **** we can't even smoke cigarettes in public anymore.. I personally don't think it should be legalized. And I have smoked quite a bit of it.. I have a few buddies that still smoke it. And I can't stand to be around them when they are high. It alters your conscious state. And that's all we need in this freaking world is a bunch of burnouts..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
And thats what I am stating. It does not need to be legal to grow your own pot and smoke it or go to the store and buy a pack of joints. Like said earlier I cant smoke my cigerette in public no more with out some one complaining of second hand smoke, but willing to let numerous people toke up on the streets.
Notorious Wrote:And thats what I am stating. It does not need to be legal to grow your own pot and smoke it or go to the store and buy a pack of joints. Like said earlier I cant smoke my cigerette in public no more with out some one complaining of second hand smoke, but willing to let numerous people toke up on the streets.

Not sure what you mean