Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central @ June Buchanan 2/3
lololol Wrote:Yeah what happened tonight? I'm curious to hear the reasons (or excuse if the case may be)
Maggard couldn't do any thing with Brent Hall. He couldn't get a rebound.
nothing but net Wrote:Maggard couldn't do any thing with Brent Hall. He couldn't get a rebound.

Thats not entirely true it was a combination of Howards penetrating and Hall getting open. I say Howard caused the most havoc tonight, and this was a "set-up" game for PCC. Despite playing bad, technicals being called, and several 9 - 10 pt holes. Perry fought back and got out of the gym with a win, which is what matters. Everyone has off nights. I hope everyone who were on the roads made it home safe because they were pretty slick tonight.
thagreatest Wrote:Thats not entirely true it was a combination of Howards penetrating and Hall getting open. I say Howard caused the most havoc tonight, and this was a "set-up" game for PCC. Despite playing bad, technicals being called, and several 9 - 10 pt holes. Perry fought back and got out of the gym with a win, which is what matters. Everyone has off nights. I hope everyone who were on the roads made it home safe because they were pretty slick tonight.

:thumpsup::thumpsup::thumpsup:
Hall scored most of his points off post moves or off. rebounds......i believed he showed tonight that he is the best forward...if not the best big man in the region
KCCFAN23 Wrote:Hall scored most of his points off post moves or off. rebounds......i believed he showed tonight that he is the best forward...if not the best big man in the region

Hes still behind Maggard, and Warren. IMO. He hit tough shots. Well see who takes their team further in tournament time. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
thagreatest Wrote:Hes still behind Maggard, and Warren. IMO. He hit tough shots. Well see who takes their team further in tournament time. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Maggard and Warren also have a whole lot more help....You can argue Warren isnt even the second best big man on his team....Maggard has a whole lot more experience surrounding him....against Warren hall put up 22 n 12....n the numbers are probley the same against Maggard tonight...Just look were Jbs would be without Hall this season....He has carried them and has made everybody better and playing better ball at the right time of season...Jbs will b a tough out come tourney time
And just imagine, Brent Hall was almost a Patriot. If he had gotten eligible, he wouldn't have been at JBS.
nothing but net Wrote:Maggard couldn't do any thing with Brent Hall. He couldn't get a rebound.

Thats really not true.
thebomb Wrote:And just imagine, Brent Hall was almost a Patriot. If he had gotten eligible, he wouldn't have been at JBS.

You guys are acting like he dominated Klay. He scored 5 more points than him. Last time I checked, thats far from domination.
I'm not knocking Klay at all. I agree I think he is the best big man in the region. I was just pointing out that Brent wanted to go to KCC. He couldn't and play ball.
Aslan Wrote:You guys are acting like he dominated Klay. He scored 5 more points than him. Last time I checked, thats far from domination.
Dominated no...Played better...Yes....19 points...prob. around 15 reb........good night for Hall...n all in all...just an average night..he his averaging 17 n 15 a game....imo....he means more to jbs than klay does to pcc
I can see where you are coming from Brent is everything JBS has, but think about this also PCC has no other big man aswell. Klay brings all the energy usually I think they are equal to their teams.
KCCFAN23 Wrote:Dominated no...Played better...Yes....19 points...prob. around 15 reb........good night for Hall...n all in all...just an average night..he his averaging 17 n 15 a game....imo....he means more to jbs than klay does to pcc

Still Sounds like the best big man in the region to me! Wink
KCCFAN23 Wrote:Dominated no...Played better...Yes....19 points...prob. around 15 reb........good night for Hall...n all in all...just an average night..he his averaging 17 n 15 a game....imo....he means more to jbs than klay does to pcc

If PCC didnt have Maggard then they wouldnt be one of the front runners for the regional title this year.