Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 52 - Knott Co. Central 44
nothing but net Wrote:PCC is very good at boring you to tears, I guess thats the way to be a good coach.

As true as that might be i beleive we marked up the W
That is just the way Perry has to play. They don't have really big scorers, so if you score over 60 points and play a little defense you can usually come out on top when you play them.
The results of this game absolutely blew me away! No way I wouldv'e ever thought Perry Central would pull off the win!
Overrated Wrote:There was a little home cooking...But cant use any excuse.. Just that several KCC players was scared to death.

What!!!! If the refs helped any one it was KCC. Perry had twice as many team fouls till Knott started fouling with a minute left to stop the clock. You either did not watch the game o0r have no clue about basketball.
Aslan Wrote:The refs were fine for the most part, if anything the calls leaned in Knotts favor. Just because, someone plays good defense on Cox or Stamper and they miss a shot, it don't mean you gotta call a foul. That kills me.

As I said, they did pretty good on the calls. And I didn't say anything about their defense against us. But at the times I mentioned they did foul KCC players and did not get the fouls called. Now I'm not saying that we got away with anything, of course, I think there were bad calls on both sides. But come on man, I'm a KCC fan and I'm not gonna see those fouls called against us, simply because I'm not looking for them.
kcc didn't shoot well till the second half and they still didnt shoot to there full strength...
For all of the kcc fans who said Klay and Tyler could not get time even on you jv team.... Eat some crow!!! Just like at the wymt we lead the whole game and beat u at every aspect of the game.
dore20 Wrote:For all of the kcc fans who said Klay and Tyler could not get time even on you jv team.... Eat some crow!!! Just like at the wymt we lead the whole game and beat u at every aspect of the game.

:thatsfunn Big Grin...EAT IT!
I OWN THE PAINT Wrote:kcc didn't shoot well till the second half and they still didnt shoot to there full strength...

Do you all have to make excuses? You lost because Perry flat out is a better team, get over it. And even if Knott did shoot better in the 2nd half, the only quarter knott scored more was in the 2nd.
Klay Maggard is one of my favorite players this year.
PC_You_Know Wrote:So much for KCC being a force in Eastern Kentucky.
beg your pardon, KCC beat the team that beat you by 15.
bballer9 Wrote:This was one of the games that I have been looking for all season. Perry is being such a huge threat right now and I thought that maybe Knott could take them down. Something has happened to Kcc and I just can't figure it out. Almost all teams hit a dead spot and maybe this is Kcc's. Hopefully they will get out of this stage. As for another thing that really bothers me is everyone on here just putting Stamper down. This was his first game that he truly came full force since his ankle injury. It's going to take time to recover. Maybe he tried to be a little more careful and watch out for his ankle...Maybe that's why you all are saying they were scared.. That could be a reason.. KCC would much rather have Stamper during tournament time then season play...But I couldn't agree with some things on this post...Kcc coaching is horrible. Their game plan is shoot 3's, shoot 3's, shoot 3's...If your not hitting that's when Amburgey needs the ball. Coaches need to realize that and that is what got them beat.

If they was goin to save him til tournament time then he wouldnt have played in this game. Stamper was tring his best and force alot of shots. I honestly think Knott might be better without him. The more he's doing his AND1 thing, the less Cox shoots.
dore20 Wrote:For all of the kcc fans who said Klay and Tyler could not get time even on you jv team.... Eat some crow!!! Just like at the wymt we lead the whole game and beat u at every aspect of the game.

Eat it and enjoy it. :Clap:
Pat2011?
Vertical?
Random Knott Co fans?
Where you at?
nothing but net Wrote:beg your pardon, KCC beat the team that beat you by 15.

Maybe hazard had some players not trying to hard..i mean obviously Coach Amburgey told stewart not to play to the best of his ability..lol..maybe tthats what Al told all his players..Big Grin

Honey, the season isn't over yet. We play you guys 1 more time during season and possibly 2 or 3 more times during tourny time. I would rather lose now and play you on neutral court with neutral refs for the tournys. So there will be no home cooking or any other thing. For now the dores beat us. So what.
nothing but net Wrote:PCC is very good at boring you to tears, I guess thats the way to be a good coach.

Round one
PCC 53 KCC 41
Round two
PCC 52 KCC 44

I have to admit. I'm going to enjoy watching your team get swept next week.
:Thumbs:
boogieman Wrote:Honey, the season isn't over yet. We play you guys 1 more time during season and possibly 2 or 3 more times during tourny time. I would rather lose now and play you on neutral court with neutral refs for the tournys. So there will be no home cooking or any other thing. For now the dores beat us. So what.

Well for one im not your honey, im a guy, and just becauce you roll like that dont mean i do. And we would only play each other once in the post season, so learn something about the sport bub.
dore20 Wrote:Do you all have to make excuses? You lost because Perry flat out is a better team, get over it. And even if Knott did shoot better in the 2nd half, the only quarter knott scored more was in the 2nd.

Are you serious, I watched several PCC players walk 5-6 times... I guess Jordan Amis knocked the ball out of Tates hand clean on that fast break also.:Clap: Private Message me if you'd like to discuss it with a few beers at apple bees tonight.
Overrated Wrote:Are you serious, I watched several PCC players walk 5-6 times... I guess Jordan Amis knocked the ball out of Tates hand clean on that fast break also.:Clap: Private Message me if you'd like to discuss it with a few beers at apple bees tonight.

:igiveup:
Overrated Wrote:Are you serious, I watched several PCC players walk 5-6 times... I guess Jordan Amis knocked the ball out of Tates hand clean on that fast break also.:Clap: Private Message me if you'd like to discuss it with a few beers at apple bees tonight.

Im only 19 cant really do that yet, but yea, Perry flat out out-played them.
king360 Wrote:Maybe hazard had some players not trying to hard..i mean obviously Coach Amburgey told stewart not to play to the best of his ability..lol..maybe tthats what Al told all his players..Big Grin
yeah right, Hazard wanted to get beat. Stamper didn't play long and they tried to kill Cox. They just play a more excitig game , that people would rather watch. PCC is so boring. I guess we will have to deal with it.
nothing but net Wrote:yeah right, Hazard wanted to get beat. Stamper didn't play long and they tried to kill Cox. They just play a more excitig game , that people would rather watch. PCC is so boring. I guess we will have to deal with it.

Personally i love watching the dores win, even more so when it is against a bunch of cry babies from knott county.
dore20 Wrote:Personally i love watching the dores win, even more so when it is against a bunch of cry babies from knott county.

:Clap: ..agreed
No doubt.. Perry out-played them...and there was a little home cooking...Which doesnt matter. KCC played scared to death[Ive said that 2 or 3 times now] Perry was the better team last night..
nothing but net Wrote:yeah right, Hazard wanted to get beat. Stamper didn't play long and they tried to kill Cox. They just play a more excitig game , that people would rather watch. PCC is so boring. I guess we will have to deal with it.

I think your just going to have to get used to Perry giving Knott a spanking on a consistant basis.:Thumbs:

Yeah, Jordan did. And IDK what game you was watching but Perry did not walk 5-6 times and get away with it. Everytime Stamper and Cox miss a shot, the refs feel obligated to call a foul.
Stuart Stamper is the most overrated player in the region.
I was at the game last night I thought it was a good game yes there was some missed calls on both sides. The bottom line is perry was the better team last night. Next time Knott could be the team who know. I guess that is why they play the game.
Now for the ones thinks there was home cooking. The fouls on perry was 10. Fouls on Perry. Knott had 3 in the 4th with 59 seconds on the clock. If that was home cooking Perry need to fire the cook because he cant cook .
kymom Wrote:Now for the ones thinks there was home cooking. The fouls on perry was 10. Fouls on Perry. Knott had 3 in the 4th with 59 seconds on the clock. If that was home cooking Perry need to fire the cook because he cant cook .

TY so much, i thought i was the only one who noticed that on the scoreboard lol.