Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Perry Central 12/9
Go Commodores And Commodores By 20 +
i dont know why people think that jordan amis and the other 1 are brothers because they aren't darren and jordan are cousins for you who don't know that. jordan has 1 brother and that is john amis.
king360 Wrote:Exactly..but there still scared i think

If they had played and PCC won what could they brag about !! We beat Hazard with 2 8th graders starting !!! WOW that would have been impressive !! GO DAWGSWink
Why would Hazard be scared to play PCC? Hazard beat PCC every game last year. When everyone starts playing, Hazard basically has the same team they had last year. I think PCC lost one of their key players and added Travis. (correct me if I'm wrong) So, let me get this straight..... you think PCC improved and somehow Hazard didn't?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not questioning the talent of PCC... they could very well beat Hazard. I'm just sick of this Hazard is scared crap. Why do people from PCC on these message boards say that? As long as I've been on these boards I've been hearing that, and Hazard has ended up winning every time. Enlighten me.