Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark Vs Prestonsburg Predictions
Beef Wrote:Really :confused:

Man...a lot of you guys know my dad....

Yeah i asked him one day if he knew your dad, and he was like yeah i'm on the phone with him let me call ya back lol..
Would be a big change for the Blackcats there CTD but they could do it. They have the tallent one would think.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:here's one for the masses...

P'burg 56
SC 21
big statment lol
ive never been to ashland....ill just have to find someone i know and catch up with them on 23 I guess, ill be looking for a ( P ) in the back glass of someones car
well the stadium i shoudl say ive been to ashland many times
Well without Brenton Hamilton playing, that doesnt make things any better for the cats
Beef Wrote:Would be a big change for the Blackcats there CTD but they could do it. They have the tallent one would think.

they have the talent.. just no heart this year:confused:
If I had to guess my last post was music to tomcat fans ears?
Well if I had to predict right now Beef..

I would go

SC 44
PBurg 30

But if they come out and play like their capable and have a good showing against Ashland. I wouldnt probably give the edge to Pburg.. Well just have to see..
football05 Wrote:Well without Brenton Hamilton playing, that doesnt make things any better for the cats
I agree
Sc also has played pretty much the last two games without there complete starting backfield.I see that as a key in who wins this game
and a big kick in the ass to my prediction lol.
Right now I would have to go

SC - 24
PHS - 13
Gupetto, I think brenton shoudl be back for the sheldon clark game, he is just sitting out tomorrow against ashland
I'm going to go with Prestonsburg
I;ve probably missed it but why is he out?
He is passing blood through his urine, is what Dave Shaffer told me tonight. I sure hope he is ok, he will be in my thoughts and prayers tonight...B.c I know this young man very well and he would love to be playing tomorrow.
football05 Wrote:Gupetto, I think brenton shoudl be back for the sheldon clark game, he is just sitting out tomorrow against ashland

What is wrong with him anyways?
never mind lol
look above that post
Well...guys I'm off to bed...been a good night on the site!!! later
see ya beef later man
me too guys later
see ya GUP.....Glad to have ya on our site...Help spread the word man....
Night Everybody
Welcome to the site Gupetto
good nite
I see Pburg coming out of this game with their first win of the season.

Pburg 28
SC 13
with the return of the starting backfield to play in the pburg sheldon clark will be able to pound more in than 14 points in my opinion
I don't care how bad Prestonsburg is this year, they will beat Sheldon Clark. As bad as SC was last year, plus graduating people, it's gonna take more than a year to have them come around and thump Prestonsburg. It may be semi-close but I still say Prestonsburg wins by 3 TD's or more.
IMO both teams will pound the ball, because I think Pburg is starting to realize that they arent very effective passing the ball, that's why I predict a low scoring game, I chose Pburg because I think they will be able to control the clock and control the Time of Possession better than SC, and I think Hamilton will come back with a fire after not being able to play vs. Ashland and make a big impact on this game.
How come Bam isn't playing against Ashland?