Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Pikeville High School Head Coach: Michael Copley
Phoenix Panther Wrote:The rumor is true ....Congrats to Copley!!!

Please do Pikeville Football a favor and boycott everything...even this site.

Take your ball and go home.

I am still here!!

I don't run from my problems, so you have to deal with me for quite some time!

As a matter of fact.... I never took my ball and went home.... I always took the other person's ball!!
vgaacalj Wrote:Thor, if you are serious about "boycotting" Copley then post your name so that everyone knows who is doing boycotting and we can hold you to your word - It is obvious that you care about Panther Football, instead of boycotting, you can get off the sidelines and get on the field and help to rebuild the program where we all want it to be (this is true for everyone else also!). Copley will be looking all the help people want to give - coaches for little league/grade school, Jr High (Matt & Paul will welcome the help also), Freshman, JV and Varsity, strength and conditioning, support staff (stats, video production, etc), booster club and financial supporters of the program - the only thing he is not looking for is a Head Coach.

You can start immediately as Spring Practice starts this Thursday, March 13 at 6:30.

Great reply! I agree with you whole heartedly! We need to start rebuilding this program from the elementary level up. Williams is doing that with basketball and I think he's on the right track. Let's get our football back on the right track too.
Phoenix Panther Wrote:The rumor is true ....Congrats to Copley!!!

Please do Pikeville Football a favor and boycott everything...even this site.

Take your ball and go home.

Better yet...... Why don't all of you "Copley-ites" get together and meet me "over the riverbank"??

Ask your new "great" head coach about the riverbank...... he knows what I am talking about!
Congrats to coach Copley, i had the pleasure of playing with him at Lawrence and coaching with him at Bourbon know how dedicated he is to football and the kids he is coaching.
God of Thunder Wrote:I am still here!!

I don't run from my problems, so you have to deal with me for quite some time!

As a matter of fact.... I never took my ball and went home.... I always took the other person's ball!!

You don't run from your problems? So saying that you are boycotting the entire football program isn't considered running from your problem. The others that weren't for him before are showing their support now and maybe you should do the same or stick to your word about boycotting Pikeville foottball. Getting on here after saying that isn't showing that you are boycotting......it shows that you are hypocritical.
Congrats Copley I have all the faith in the world in you and I can't wait to see the Panthers back out on the field practicing football. Go Panthers!
Capt. DH Wrote:You don't run from your problems? So saying that you are boycotting the entire football program isn't considered running from your problem. The others that weren't for him before are showing their support now and maybe you should do the same or stick to your word about boycotting Pikeville foottball. Getting on here after saying that isn't showing that you are boycotting......it shows that you are hypocritical.
Congrats Copley I have all the faith in the world in you and I can't wait to see the Panthers back out on the field practicing football. Go Panthers!

How am I being hypocritical? Do you know the definition??

You, my friend, are being over-biased toward Copley, and you have been since day one! You have personally slandered two people in a previous thread and never printed an apology or a retraction. Please do not give me advice on what I should say with my posts or who to support!

I guess I figured out what the DH stands for!
God of Thunder Wrote:Better yet...... Why don't all of you "Copley-ites" get together and meet me "over the riverbank"??

Ask your new "great" head coach about the riverbank...... he knows what I am talking about!

I know all about the riverbank.
I will meet you there anytime you want little man!
God of Thunder Wrote:How am I being hypocritical? Do you know the definition??

You, my friend, are being over-biased toward Copley, and you have been since day one! You have personally slandered two people in a previous thread and never printed an apology or a retraction. Please do not give me advice on what I should say with my posts or who to support!

I guess I figured out what the DH stands for!

Yea and I guess everyone has figured out why you have "GOD" in your name too....You think you are above everyone else!!

You are like everyone else in the world who doesn't welcome change or embrace different things or ideas, and you belittle and judge every aspect of every other person's life, except your own. I have nothing to do with the program, however, I know the previous staff there well. What I know about the Panther faithful is they would much rather have someone as arrogant and self-righteous as you, to keep your money and stay at the house and just read the paper if you want an update.
OMG Wrote:Yea and I guess everyone has figured out why you have "GOD" in your name too....You think you are above everyone else!!

You are like everyone else in the world who doesn't welcome change or embrace different things or ideas, and you belittle and judge every aspect of every other person's life, except your own. I have nothing to do with the program, however, I know the previous staff there well. What I know about the Panther faithful is they would much rather have someone as arrogant and self-righteous as you, to keep your money and stay at the house and just read the paper if you want an update.

Nice post OMG. It hits the nail right on the head.
Another Pikeville football thread closed.

Can you all not hold calm conversations and respect each others opinions? Or does it always have to turn into a ****ing contest?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]