Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard Bulldogs 2008
From what I understand private donors are paying for the cost of the turf and it should be started fairly soon. That is all I can say, but the sources have always been reliable.

go Bulldogs!!
IMO, Hazard and LCA are the teams to beat.
the boy doesnt take anything. He just didnt grown taller and he just grew out. But the kid works big time in the weight room just like every hazard player.
warmachine Wrote:What kind of Creatine does Blanton take? The illegal kind? The boy is huge.

Yeah he is huge, and no he has never taken ANYTHING in his life. I dont think it is very right to personally accuse ANYONE on BGR of taking steroids...Austin Blanton works harder in the weightroom than anyone in eastern kentucky. THAT alone is why he is huge and strong,, and Im just glad he is on my side of the field---cuz he runs through everything in front of him.
Too Good Wrote:We are only 5 months away from the 2008 season and i feel that the hazard bulldogs will be the only team in the mountains this year with the capability to bring back a state championship.

Belfry went 14-1 w/ a State Runner-up last season in a game that they had every opportunity to win. The Pirates return the vast majority of that team, and many key pieces of that dominate defense.

I, too, think Hazard has the chance to be a special team. But they are far from being the "only" mountain team with the capability to bring back the title.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Belfry went 14-1 w/ a State Runner-up last season in a game that they had every opportunity to win. The Pirates return the vast majority of that team, and many key pieces of that dominate defense.

I, too, think Hazard has the chance to be a special team. But they are far from being the "only" mountain team with the capability to bring back the title.

I think that he was speaking in terms of in class A....but idk for sure. I agree many teams besides us in other classes have a shot at a title belfry being a perfect example. I look forward to the scrimmage against them at the beginning of the year!
well the first name is Austin not Justin. But his size is what i would say hurts his college recruitment. Last i heard on Bench it was 3 something, and squat was over 600, but the clean and deadlift i do not know. Maybe a decent lineman can fill us in more.
warmachine Wrote:I heard that PCC was trying to cancel their game with Hazard next season. Anyone heard anything about this? I wonder how bad the dogs will beat PCC next season if they do play? 80-0? And is Warren playing football?

Well I know they have to cancel one game because the schedule that is posted on the khsaa scoreboard has 10 games exculding the PCB and a bye week...So I guess well see.
good luck bulldogs
this thread has died down so i thought i would bring it back up. I think a little more than 3 months til the 08 season begins. I believe the dawgs will be counting the days down until that opening game of the season.