Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pikeville
91.67%
Paintsville
8.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Paintsville 9/02
I just dont see this being close, regardless of play calling, penalties, whatever. Pikeville is the team to beat until someone in 1A beats them. 12 and 19 are game changers even if no one else touches the ball, they are enough to win this game. Kudos to Pikevilles playmakers on the outside for buying into the growing pains and doing their job. Some of the best outside blocking I have seen in awhile has been Pikevilles WRs the last 3 years.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scotty_Bronson's post:
  • Humpty Dumpty
(09-02-2022, 05:52 PM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: I just dont see this being close, regardless of play calling, penalties, whatever. Pikeville is the team to beat until someone in 1A beats them. 12 and 19 are game changers even if no one else touches the ball, they are enough to win this game. Kudos to Pikevilles playmakers on the outside for buying into the growing pains and doing their job. Some of the best outside blocking I have seen in awhile has been Pikevilles WRs the last 3 years.

I agree, if this is a close game then Raceland and Hazard move past Pikeville in my Class A top 3 and I would be concerned.  Paintsville has built a great program the last several years but they only beat Floyd Central by 7...if this is a close game then Pikeville could be in trouble when they play Hazard or if they play your Rams.  If Pikeville doesn't win Class A I hope the Rams bring the big trophy home.  My girlfriend and her mother are huge Hazard fans and it will be a long offseason for me if Hazard beats Pikeville or wins the state title lol.