Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montavian Quisenberry
(06-06-2022, 10:02 PM)jamesclay Wrote:
(06-06-2022, 05:26 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(06-06-2022, 02:25 PM)jamesclay Wrote:
(06-06-2022, 10:44 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(06-06-2022, 09:38 AM)RunninReb Wrote: Well, you can say it's BS but it is the truth. Boyle County has built a school and football program that people want to be a part of and they don't have to recruit. People want to be at successful places and parents want the best opportunities for their kids. So why is that BS?
Same ole BS like I said. This ain't college. it's like a broken record over and over and over again. We all know a rural school can't possibly compete for a state championship every single year without recruiting. Some idiots believe what you tell them, but I'm not one of them.

You have no idea what you're talking about but you always talk anyways.
You can barely form a sentence intelligent enough to even respond to

Yet, here you are.

And there you ain't. Your lights are on, but nobody's home.
(06-07-2022, 10:15 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(06-06-2022, 03:11 PM)DarthVader Wrote: Is this official at this point or a lot of talk about nothing?

Its official from my understanding.

I can't see anybody being able to contain The Rebels offense.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Jack Lambert
(06-07-2022, 10:40 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(06-06-2022, 03:11 PM)DarthVader Wrote: Is this official at this point or a lot of talk about nothing?

Me either.

You might be right.  But I seem to have heard the same from Corbin fans last year about their Offense.  Well, it was contained by some.
(06-07-2022, 11:10 AM)Hatz Wrote:

You might be right.  But I seem to have heard the same from Corbin fans last year about their Offense.  Well, it was contained by some.

I think your coaches will utilize the talent instead of wasting it. Don't you? Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • BEChargers, Hatz, TD Hounds
(06-07-2022, 11:18 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

I think your coaches will utilize the talent instead of wasting it. Don't you? Smile

Yesssssss, Greer should be cited for littering the way he wasted last years Corbin talent. He basically just threw it out the window....... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • TD Hounds

I don’t think Haddix will run the ball all the way to the goal line before he starts trying to pass and I doubt very many defenses are gonna know where the ball is going before it’s snapped…
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!
The offense will be interesting. Dawson is a much different type of player than Gillis was. Gillis ran the ball like Will Levis and would absolutely lower his head and try to punish the tackler. Dawson is not that type of runner but he is definitely faster. Will be exciting to see how Haddix changes things up. He will also have more weapons to throw to it seems if he does have a nice throwing touch. In the end I think they figure out how to get the ball down the field !!
(06-07-2022, 08:31 PM)BEChargers Wrote: The offense will be interesting.  Dawson is a much different type of player than Gillis was.  Gillis ran the ball like Will Levis and would absolutely lower his head and try to punish the tackler.  Dawson is not that type of runner but he is definitely faster.  Will be exciting to see how Haddix changes things up.  He will also have more weapons to throw to it seems if he does have a nice throwing touch.  In the end I think they figure out how to get the ball down the field !!

Don't forget what a good running back Bodner is. He was such a key to their championship run last year. very good on defense as well. Catches the ball out of the backfield with good speed and toughness
[-] The following 1 user Likes back country's post:
  • Hatz
(06-07-2022, 08:47 PM)back country Wrote:
(06-07-2022, 08:31 PM)BEChargers Wrote: The offense will be interesting.  Dawson is a much different type of player than Gillis was.  Gillis ran the ball like Will Levis and would absolutely lower his head and try to punish the tackler.  Dawson is not that type of runner but he is definitely faster.  Will be exciting to see how Haddix changes things up.  He will also have more weapons to throw to it seems if he does have a nice throwing touch.  In the end I think they figure out how to get the ball down the field !!

Don't forget what a good running back Bodner is. He was such a key to their championship run last year. very good on defense as well. Catches the ball out of the backfield with good speed and toughness

I didn't.  Was mainly talking about the changes to the offense at QB and WR.  Bodner will have a big year as they figure things out at the other spots !

IMO Boyle’s defense will probably be better than last year, Doug you know the old adage Defense wins championship’s, if you can’t score on ‘em you ain’t gonna to beat ‘em ?
(06-07-2022, 09:58 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote:

IMO Boyle’s defense will probably be better than last year, Doug you know the old adage Defense wins championship’s, if you can’t score on ‘em you ain’t gonna  to beat ‘em ?

Does the whole defense come back other than maybe 2 positions? Scary.

IMO Boyle’s defense will probably be better than last year, Doug you know the old adage Defense wins championship’s, if you can’t score on ‘em you ain’t gonna  to beat ‘em ?

I definitely agree with that. if the defense is better to go along with the explosive offense, there should be a lot of running clocks.
Boyle does have 8-9 starters returning on defense from last year.

(06-07-2022, 10:19 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

Does the whole defense come back other than maybe 2 positions? Scary.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jack Lambert's post:
  • Bull got out!
I wouldn't spend a lot of time stressing about Boyle's passing game. Their offense will go as far as their running back takes them and their defense will probably be better than last season.
I was impressed, the two games I came to watch and especially with Boyles Defensive play.

I'll agree, the running back looked like a good one.
(06-07-2022, 11:33 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(06-07-2022, 10:15 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Its official from my understanding.

Yesssssss, Greer should be cited for littering the way he wasted last years Corbin talent. He basically just threw it out the window....... Big Grin

That's a fact. I didn't see much defense in the playoffs either.
  • Bull got out!
(06-07-2022, 11:33 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(06-07-2022, 10:15 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Its official from my understanding.

Years ago, I got charged with criminal littering out by the dam for dropping a pop can out of my car where I was parked on the side of the road. I couldnt hear good, when I pulled out the cop turn lights and siren on and got on loud speaker telling me to pull over and threw a cigarette down while writing me a ticket over a can. I went in front of Judge Stewart in Corbin behind some Mexicans that couldnt speak English. Judge asked me if I understood charge of Criminal Littering. I said not really. I didn't think I'd be called a criminal over a pop can. He said you do speak English don't you? County Attorney told me shame on you. don't do it again or at least don't get caught at it, and I'll get you a $10 fine. lol

I heard today Boyle now has Colt Kelly enrolled, younger brother of Wilson Kelly has transferred to Boyle to start High School. Article I read has him listed as one of the top players in 26 class.
Hahahahaha
(06-08-2022, 10:11 PM)Football Man 23 Wrote: I heard today Boyle now has Colt Kelly enrolled, younger brother of Wilson Kelly has transferred to Boyle to start High School. Article I read  has him listed as one of the top players in 26 class.

His older brother was an all state lineman at Boyle and it sounds like going to school at Boyle High was always this kid’s plan from what I read.

https://kentuckyprepgridiron.com/middle-...n-kyhighf/
[-] The following 1 user Likes fansville's post:
  • Bull got out!
That's correct fansville, he was always going to BCHS. His mother works in the Danville school system but they live in the County. His brother had a standout career at Boyle and now plays for MTSU.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BEChargers's post:
  • Hatz
Is Quisenberry still going to Boyle or staying at Garrard? Would have thought he would have played summer ball with Boyle in June. Enrolling at new school is not a hard or long process.
(06-13-2022, 10:54 AM)UK1 Wrote: Is Quisenberry still going to Boyle or staying at Garrard?  Would have thought he would have played summer ball with Boyle in June.  Enrolling at new school is not a hard or long process.

Three pages of belly aching and accusations while the kid isn’t even enrolled at Boyle…
(06-13-2022, 05:49 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(06-13-2022, 10:54 AM)UK1 Wrote: Is Quisenberry still going to Boyle or staying at Garrard?  Would have thought he would have played summer ball with Boyle in June.  Enrolling at new school is not a hard or long process.

Three pages of belly aching and accusations while the kid isn’t even enrolled at Boyle…

I’m being told that he has enrolled at Boyle my sources could be wrong but it’s coming from within the system time will tell.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jack Lambert's post:
  • Bull got out!, TD Hounds
(06-14-2022, 08:59 AM)Jack Lambert Wrote:
(06-13-2022, 05:49 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:

I’m being told that he has enrolled at Boyle my sources could be wrong but it’s coming from within the system time will tell.

Nothing but the best of wishes for you and Coach Haddix but the Redhound in me hopes he stays at Garrad….
  • Jack Lambert
(06-14-2022, 05:06 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:

Nothing but the best of wishes for you and Coach Haddix but the Redhound in me hopes he stays at Garrad….
If you'll look back at my posts last year, You'll see that I requested for him to come to Whitley County Smile
  • BEChargers
(06-15-2022, 11:41 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

If you'll look back at my posts last year, You'll see that I requested for him to come to Whitley County Smile

Haddix ain’t leaving Boyle for Whitley Dougie sorry….
  • Jack Lambert
Haddix is looking for assistant coaches. Some of you should apply.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jamesclay's post:
  • BEChargers
(06-15-2022, 10:36 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(06-15-2022, 11:41 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(06-13-2022, 05:49 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: Three pages of belly aching and accusations while the kid isn’t even enrolled at Boyle…

Haddix ain’t leaving Boyle for Whitley Dougie sorry….

I was referring to The speedy Golden Lion.
  • TD Hounds