Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P'burg 61 PC 59
anything to say about Central TC lol just playing
I agree.. Friday should be a great game between Pburg and Valley!
I wish I could be at this game going crazy along side bcf4l. Hopefully he will do enough cheering for me for friday night, but I will be ready to go crazy on sat night when pburg plays for chance to go to rupp.

Dont forget about the other diehard fans bcf4l. lol

Hope to see the red and black on sat at SV.

cya
bc#1
this game shouldnt have went into 2 OT's...both teams were very sloppy tonight......when central had a 3 point lead wit less then 10 on the clock they should have fould b4 p-burg got pass half court so they could have only got 2 points out of the free throws......but central blew another close game
I have never heard of anyone dislocating their ribs... how can that happen?
I agree zag. that's what I would have done.. but oh well..

Is the game goin to be on sat. between SV and P'burg?
No, it is Friday @ 6:30 I believe, I'm not sure on the time, but I know for a fact that it is the first game.
well crap..I was wanting to go to the game.
congrads to both teams on a great effort. But, just for the convo, i would never put on a blackcats tshirt or cheer for them. I bleed blue and orange lol...but i would love to see them beat valley!!
haha a t-shirt is a t-shirt lol.. sometimes I wear a belfry t-shirt. and anyone who knows me knows I'm not exactly the biggest belfry fan in the world lol.. But i would put on a SV shirt and sit in the p'burg section, just to show that I'm not biased Confusedmile:
You do that and I'll run you out. LOL
Hahaha..you might run, but I won't be going anywhere lol..
I'll kick your ass plum outta there then. :lol:
ok, not to start any arguments or nothing, but I watched the replay of the game on channel 5, (dr. dons station) and the ball was still in his hands when the buzzer sounded. I still really dont think it would have mattered though, with nobody in the game to handle the ball for PC, Pburg prolly would have pulled it out in triple OT. Im with SuperMario, we both bleed blue and orange, I might go, but I cant bring myself to wear a Pburg shirt, lol. But I hope you all do beat valley.
Hahahah You could probably try but that's about it BCF4L
LOL Probably so but oh well. It's worth a shot. LMAO
Shot was good, point blank... but I have a question? Didn't Pike Central win the 60th District? Because I thought that they did... and the running message at the top of the page reads CONGRATULATIONS!!! JOHNSON CENTRAL, 57TH DISTRICT CHAMPS!! SOUTH FLOYD, 58TH DISTRICT CHAMPS!!!! SHELBY VALLEY, 59TH DISTRICT CHAMPS!! BELFRY, 60TH DISTRICT CHAMPS!!
Yes JB. They did win.. Belfry got runner up.
Yeah, I thought so. I saw that and I was like... there is no way a district runner-up played another district runner-up in the regional.
I listened to this game on the radio, it was sooo crazy. It was a good game though, However I wish we would have won
To clear up the Belfry 60th district champioship thats probley girls
The shot IMO was good the Hawks could have played this alot better by standing at the 3 point line and giving them the lay up and then just holding the ball out of bounds but oh well idc anymore i do not think PC will ever pull out the big one. :-(
Bad coaching Bamma lol
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:anything to say about Central TC lol just playing

Bamma, I have to say PC played hard and gave it their all. Lowe is a heck of player, he can do it all, Snodgrass plays way better than you would think to look at him. Nothing wrong with how he looks mind you, but his build reminds me of a hard nosed football player but he's much more. And by the way his last foul was NOT a foul. the officals were bad all over the court. They called nothing fouls on both ends and then it seemed they called a bad make up call that was worse than the original. But anyway PC has nothing to hang their heads about. A loss at this stage is really tough to take but you have to think, only ONE team ends with a win. hope Snodgrass heals up good. Congrats on a great season.
Yes a bad coaching call but idk i guess its hard to make that call when ur so into the game but idk

lol i was just playing TC but thanks for ur insight :-)
Hahah.. See what I mean bamma? This is the 3rd year a bad coaching call cost the game.
No the running banner refers to the boys because Johnson Central's girls did not win their district nor did South Floyd.
What players are told to do in a huddle and what plays actually do when they break the huddle are sometimes not the same. And with :10 secs to go in the game the PC players did not do what they were told to do in the huddle.
yeha i heard that Ratliff was suppost to guard the kid who hit the shot and he was suppost to fight through that double screen but its hard for a 5'10 guard whos not realy that strong to bust through that screen. They knew who the ball was going to personaly i would have had Anthony Gibson on him considering the shot was nearly blocked by Ratliff and Gibson jumps a HOLE lot higher than he did. CTD luck was on P-Burgs side also im not even sure what i said would work or not it was just a thought. David Rowe is a great coach. I think P-Burg has a better shot at beating Valley than what we did anyways considering they are more physical the main reson that SC beat Valley.
I'm just trying to get a fight out of ya bamma.. But with that little of time I would have fouled and put them on the line.. If they hit both then they could have held the ball for a 1 point win. If they missed then that would be even better cause if they got the rebound and hit then it would have been tied and P.C. would have had time to get another attempt
if u fouled then you are also apt to fouling them on a shot and them making it your also apt to them hitting both u b up by one but yet have a chance to get fouled and miss them both condisering your 3 starters were out doent make much sense to me but hey forget it. David Rowe is a good coach and u know he is so dont try to blame the loss on him its not even close to his fault.