Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Paintsville @ Raceland 10/23
(10-23-2020, 02:02 PM)In PHSForever Wrote:
(10-23-2020, 07:20 AM)MountainMamba Wrote: Awh, I’m glad JP’s little sister Hail Pikeville finally put his two cents in! I would probably try filling up your empty schedule rather than worrying about little ole Paintsville so much.
 You old devil you. Did you finally put down your fishing rod long enough to chime in?  Lol. schedule is empty because good teams actually scared of a chance of losing and the bad teams are all snapped up by Paintsville. #ScheduleFluffers LOL
Lol I don’t own a fishing rod. PHS, you know how it is being a single A team with the RPI system. Pikeville calls people out for the same exact things they do. Let’s sweep that under the rug though right? It’s funny that just Pikeville people don’t like Paintsville... seems like everyone hates Pikeville. Have a good couple off weeks leading up to playoffs... You’ll need them  Wink
(10-23-2020, 03:10 PM)MountainMamba Wrote:
(10-23-2020, 02:02 PM)In PHSForever Wrote:
(10-23-2020, 07:20 AM)MountainMamba Wrote: Awh, I’m glad JP’s little sister Hail Pikeville finally put his two cents in! I would probably try filling up your empty schedule rather than worrying about little ole Paintsville so much.
 You old devil you. Did you finally put down your fishing rod long enough to chime in?  Lol. schedule is empty because good teams actually scared of a chance of losing and the bad teams are all snapped up by Paintsville. #ScheduleFluffers LOL
Lol I don’t own a fishing rod. PHS, you know how it is being a single A team with the RPI system. Pikeville calls people out for the same exact things they do. Let’s sweep that under the rug though right? It’s funny that just Pikeville people don’t like Paintsville... seems like everyone hates Pikeville. Have a good couple off weeks leading up to playoffs... You’ll need them  Wink
Talk about delusional, smh. Pikeville's reputation is way better than Paintsville's in every single way it is possible to measure reputation. I'm out, good luck to Paintsville and Raceland and hopefully no injuries.
(10-23-2020, 03:15 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
Talk about delusional, smh. Pikeville's reputation is way better than Paintsville's in every single way it is possible to measure reputation.
Coming from a PIKEVILLE fan.  Sleepy
Are both teams at full strength or will there be players in quarantine?
(10-23-2020, 03:17 PM)MountainMamba Wrote:
(10-23-2020, 03:15 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
Talk about delusional, smh. Pikeville's reputation is way better than Paintsville's in every single way it is possible to measure reputation.
Coming from a PIKEVILLE fan.  Sleepy

Mamba, it’s called being delusional? They don’t understand that we hear the same talk about Pikeville as they say they hear about Paintsville.