Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co 30 Highlands 0
FoSho Wrote:FD, SC or CovCath would not beat Boyle Co. Period.

Male and Trinity might be another story.

But for a 3A school enrollment, the Rebels are bad ass.

Boyle I think beats Scott Co. 2 or 3 td's. I like their chances against Cov Cath and FD would be fun to watch and I think hard to call. But to say there's no way any of them could beat Boyle is ridiculous.
64black&gold Wrote:Boyle I think beats Scott Co. 2 or 3 td's. I like their chances against Cov Cath and FD would be fun to watch and I think hard to call. But to say there's no way any of them could beat Boyle is ridiculous.

It's not ridiculous.

Of course things could happen (turn overs, injuries, etc)... but if both teams are full strength and playing their A game, it is my opinion Boyle Co would win the game. You said as much yourself. I just said it more definitively.

Sue me.
64black&gold Wrote:. But to say there's no way any of them could beat Boyle is ridiculous.

^^^^thats the main point! Boyle county is a very very good team.....but they aren’t the only one. It’s just silly to suggest otherwise
Woodsman Wrote:^^^^thats the main point! Boyle county is a very very good team.....but they aren’t the only one.

So what? This is a forum full of opinions. So I get on a BOYLE CO THREAD and state my opinion and I am a bad guy?

Some of you people need to relax and not take everything so literal.
Woodsman Wrote:^^^^thats the main point! Boyle county is a very very good team.....but they aren’t the only one. It’s just silly to suggest otherwise

I absolutely agree and so do MOST Boyle fans.
64black&gold Wrote:I absolutely agree and so do MOST Boyle fans.

You two are perfect for each other.
FoSho Wrote:You two are perfect for each other.

Thanks. He has a phenomenal football number.
Maybe you guys can wear each other's jerseys, cuddle and watch The Notebook on repeat all weekend.
FoSho Wrote:It's not ridiculous.

Of course things could happen (turn overs, injuries, etc)... but if both teams are full strength and playing their A game, it is my opinion Boyle Co would win the game. You said as much yourself. I just said it more definitively.

Sue me.

We did not say the same thing at all. I said Scott would lose but said Cov Cath would be a good game and I think FD would be may be a 50/50 game. You said those three could not beat BC, "Period". There is a difference. I love your enthusiasm for the Rebels but everything you post is an absolute, matter of fact, no debate allowed declaration. Not presented as opinion but as a set in stone law and God forbid anyone disagree.

I bleed black and gold and if you needed me to help with anything done for the team I would stand right beside you and work as I have for years for this football team.
64black&gold Wrote:We did not say the same thing at all. I said Scott would lose but said Cov Cath would be a good game and I think FD would be may be a 50/50 game. You said those three could not beat BC, "Period". There is a difference. I love your enthusiasm for the Rebels but everything you post is an absolute, matter of fact, no debate allowed declaration. Not presented as opinion but as a set in stone law and God forbid anyone disagree.

I bleed black and gold and if you needed me to help with anything done for the team I would stand right beside you and work as I have for years for this football team.

Forgive me for not putting an "IMO" before everything I post. I kind of assumed since this was a message board that it was kind of understood. For Gods sake you people take everything so literal it makes me sick.

I have volunteered, coached, rooted for and followed this program for the past decade or so. I just hate posters on here that want to share pleasantries and show political correctness. I tell it like I see it.

Now back to your Notebook marathon, Woodsie is probably wondering where you are.
Okay...I'm going to leave now and go outside and help a granny cross the street or rescue baby kittens from a drain pipe.

You guys got me in my feels. IMO
“Political correctness” or being “pleasant” has literally nothing to do with what was said.
I sure hope you cool off while you're outside with Granny.

Take your own advice FoSho. EVERYONE has an opinion and the right to express it. Just because someone's opinion is different that your's doesn't make it wrong or doesn't mean that you need to verbally chastise them.
Granny Bear Wrote:I sure hope you cool off while you're outside with Granny.

Take your own advice FoSho. EVERYONE has an opinion and the right to express it. Just because someone's opinion is different that your's doesn't make it wrong or doesn't mean that you need to verbally chastise them.

I think if you read the thread you'll see that I stated MY opinion. Others took it as me being "unpleasant" or "threatening" and therefore started to make posts to start stuff. It's not my fault and until you address people to put their big boy pantries on, this is going to continue. I don't bash kids or teams, only get defensive when people confront me with their posts.

1.) I didn't verbally chastise anyone.
2.) if you come to a BOYLE CO THREAD with your opinion, be prepared to back it up.

If you are not going to address it with EVERYONE then I'll just leave this group therapy session.
Guys and gals....I'm out. I wish everyone well. IMO you are all great people and all of your opinions are spot on.
FoSho Wrote:I think if you read the thread you'll see that I stated MY opinion. Others took it as me being "unpleasant" or "threatening" and therefore started to make posts to start stuff. It's not my fault and until you address people to put their big boy pantries on, this is going to continue. I don't bash kids or teams, only get defensive when people confront me with their posts.

I DID read the thread. And the only one I see who needs big boy panties is you.

1.) I didn't verbally chastise anyone.
Yes you did. Go watch the Notebook, etc.
2.) if you come to a BOYLE CO THREAD with your opinion, be prepared to back it up.
It was and I believe that's what made you so angry.

If you are not going to address it with EVERYONE then I'll just leave this group therapy session.

Allow me to help with that.
FoSho Wrote:You two are perfect for each other.

You know FoSho you just lost me.

64 has given more sweat, pain and heart to the Black n Gold than you will ever know.

Did you even play for the Rebels?

If not, just shut up the remarks to Boyle alumni til you’ve earned the right to criticize those who have.

:redboxer:
Congrats Rebels!! Good win.
Hatz Wrote:You know FoSho you just lost me.

64 has given more sweat, pain and heart to the Black n Gold than you will ever know.

Did you even play for the Rebels?

If not, just shut up the remarks to Boyle alumni til you’ve earned the right to criticize those who have.

:redboxer:

I know it's early in the day, but I swear he's gotta be drunk or something....FoSho done went off the deep end!
Guys

Granny Bear has given FoSho an all expenses paid 1 week vacation from the site. He was warned, and he did not heed the warning. This site is to discuss different topic including football. Enjoy the experience. Not everyone is going to have the same opinion as you on every topic. If you can't deal with that, maybe you need to find another hobby. And don't let others suck the joy out of this site from you. Have fun. That is why we are all here.
Mr cold74 Wrote:How was that a threat ...do you know the definition of a threat?

Yes....Yes I do. If someone tells me that as long as I do what he/she tells me to do everything will be great. I take that as a threat. Said person is insinuating that if I don’t do what he/she said to do, everything won’t be great, thus constituting a threat.

That being said, I really don’t care what he/she said I was simply connecting it to the rules as identified.
Guys, let's calm down.
Boyle gets a week off to scheme vs Beau Allen and heal up.
1) this thread has brought me so much joy Hahahah.

2) congrats to the rebels on a solid performance. I still stand by my earlier statements that this highland team is good but not great. But it doesn’t matter, because I believe Boyle IS a great team. If the Rebs are able to stay grounded and not get the “big head” syndrome they will be able to bring home some hardware. I still think JC has a very good chance to do the same though. Either way good luck to you guys
Frank Martin Wrote:Yes....Yes I do. If someone tells me that as long as I do what he/she tells me to do everything will be great. I take that as a threat. Said person is insinuating that if I don’t do what he/she said to do, everything won’t be great, thus constituting a threat.

That being said, I really don’t care what he/she said I was simply connecting it to the rules as identified.

I would refer you to a dictionary cause you are mistaken
bo67 Wrote:Comparing teams is hard. I’ve watched Cov Cath 3 times. They’re pretty darn good. Simon Kenton and Ryle got destroyed last night. So how good are they really. Boyle Co and Cov Cath would be interesting

Cov Cath would be a good match up. Not sure who wins both would have a shot at winning
I don’t really understand why people are to go after each other. Boyle won 30-0 against a solid Highlands. That’s the bottom line that says they are a really good football team in KY. But FoSho. I couldn’t find what you said to quote you. But you said 3A enrollment. How come they are in 4A then?
They are in 4A because Boyle elected to move up from 3A. Hope this post did not hurt anyone's feelings.
UCfan1 Wrote:FoSho. I couldn’t find what you said to quote you. But you said 3A enrollment. How come they are in 4A then?

Boyle has 3A enrollment on students. They asked the KHSAA to be moved up to 4A with Lexington Catholic. The KHSAA granted their wish.

I laughed at people in here saying that they where running from CAL and DeSales. After the CAL beating I’m sure that put that silly statement to bed.
Westside Wrote:Guys

Granny Bear has given FoSho an all expenses paid 1 week vacation from the site. He was warned, and he did not heed the warning. This site is to discuss different topic including football. Enjoy the experience. Not everyone is going to have the same opinion as you on every topic. If you can't deal with that, maybe you need to find another hobby. And don't let others suck the joy out of this site from you. Have fun. That is why we are all here.

Well guess I will take a week of vacation also because the excitement level just dropped from 10 to a 2. Kind of like reality television you just got rid of the most hated person on here. :hilarious: