Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott County 72 Great Crossing 7
pjdoug Wrote:I knew Coach Rains wouldn't be upset. That's why it doesn't make sense that some continue to cry about it weeks later. As Andy Griffith would say... They are jealous is what they are.

Why is coach rains jealous?
pjdoug Wrote:I'm sure you woke up whining after crying your self to sleep.

Still not funny. Up your game. It’s kinda sad at this point. Take a nap, enjoy a wurthers original, drink some Metamucil and regroup. Always remember, fiber is your friend at this point in your life.
Woodsman Wrote:Still not funny. Up your game. It’s kinda sad at this point. Take a nap, enjoy a wurthers original, drink some Metamucil and regroup. Always remember, fiber is your friend at this point in your life.
Your crying and whining is extremely funny. You're a Yankee is why you have no sense of humor.
pjdoug Wrote:You're a Yankee is why you have no sense of humor.

Does that remotely make sense to you? I don’t think the word “yankee” means what you think it means, nor do I think you understand how to use it in proper context. Amateur hour
Woodsman Wrote:Does that remotely make sense to you? I don’t think the word “yankee” means what you think it means, nor do I think you understand how to use it in proper context. Amateur hour

You've bored me to sleep with your whining little girl. This is my last reply to you.
pjdoug Wrote:You've bored me to sleep with your whining little girl. This is my last reply to you.

Typical and completely expected. You need to learn to stand behind what you say. That’s what men do.