Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raceland
37.50%
Paintsville
62.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Paintsville 11/16
Slic Ric Wrote:Will the Around Paintsville website be streaming this game?

They usually do, or at least they have the other playoff games now on this one I am not sure
Fans are going to get there money's worth in this rams had there opportunities in the first game and Paintsville's D stepped up these two know each other very well I will say rams 12-8 paintsville D will have to play the same they did that night I am sure both teams will be ready to go come friday and hope every player comes away injury
This rivalry has reached the point of legit and epic proportions. To the point that no one is talkin crap lol. Kind of like it tbh. All business for both programs and fan bases. I know I'm ready for some revenge.
Wish I could make it down to watch this one, these two always bring it :redboxer:
Emmit Brown Wrote:Should be a dandy of a ball game. Will the Tigers be having another "Spotlight Night" for local middle school talent? I know they had invited several from Floyd, Magoffin and Johnson to last weeks game. This one will make for a much better atmosphere. Either team can win but whoever has the ball last will move on to the semi's.

The greaser family can’t resist can they, keep up the sorry work like your mod buddy :flame:
Hello Kettle! SMH.
My hometown HD doesnt have the permission to stream the game and will just be doing highlights afterwards. Anyone know if there will be a livestream from someone else? If so who? I dont think I'm goina be able to make it do to sick childurns!
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:My hometown HD doesnt have the permission to stream the game and will just be doing highlights afterwards. Anyone know if there will be a livestream from someone else? If so who? I dont think I'm goina be able to make it do to sick childurns!

Around Paintsville usually has it Scotty, it’s live usually but they have two Paintsville guys who do it but they aren’t real bad but they still are homers but they should be
Patriot1 Wrote:Around Paintsville usually has it Scotty, it’s live usually but they have two Paintsville guys who do it but they aren’t real bad but they still are homers but they should be

It’s okay to be a homer, but at least call it like you see it. I do think they do a good job calling the games, they do get a little excited.
bac2369 Wrote:It’s okay to be a homer, but at least call it like you see it. I do think they do a good job calling the games, they do get a little excited.

Now bac2369 I said not real bad but you can always mute the sound and watch the game
Patriot1 Wrote:Now bac2369 I said not real bad but you can always mute the sound and watch the game

Oh I agree with you on the homer part, but I want to say the part about call it like you see it is for the announcers not u, I see I got you confused on that one. Sorry on that.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:This rivalry has reached the point of legit and epic proportions. To the point that no one is talkin crap lol. Kind of like it tbh. All business for both programs and fan bases. I know I'm ready for some revenge.

This rivalry is so intense that both teams are seeking revenge!
Both teams are coming into this game with confidence I would say , Paintsville beat Raceland so they should be feeling good about that and Raceland knowing they played the worse game all year offensively against Paintsville and got beat 6-0.. it comes down to how much Paintsville had to do with Raceland playing that bad
Rams in a rout or a rut.
It’s nice that this rivalry is back to where it needs be! When I went to school it was a very heated rivalry and then it fell off for a couple of years.For some reason the powers that be decided to remove Paintsville from the district for a couple of years and I never really understood why! Hell I even remembered when Hazard was a district game! Ohhh the good ol days
RAMDAD50 Wrote:It’s nice that this rivalry is back to where it needs be! When I went to school it was a very heated rivalry and then it fell off for a couple of years.For some reason the powers that be decided to remove Paintsville from the district for a couple of years and I never really understood why! Hell I even remembered when Hazard was a district game! Ohhh the good ol days

Was Raceland a one room school when you where there RAMDAD50, just kidding
Patriot1 Wrote:Was Raceland a one room school when you where there RAMDAD50, just kidding

He actually graduated before the school was built in the 1920's......
Patriot1 Wrote:Was Raceland a one room school when you where there RAMDAD50, just kidding

He was #2 in his class...…..right behind Abraham Lincoln :Clap:
The key to this game for Raceland, in my opinion, is the passing game. Jake Heighton has thrown 10 TD passes and 1 INT in the 2 playoff games. If we have success in the passing game, we have a great chance to win. If Jake has a game like he did in the regular season match-up, I do not like our chances.
pjdoug Wrote:Rams in a rout or a rut.

You're way too optimistic. But I hope you're right. LOL
I think any team that wins from here on out in the playoffs has to be a balanced team when it comes to running and throwing the ball.Raceland got very lucky last years to make it to the championship game because they couldn’t throw the ball at all! I like the Rams in this game if....and only if Mike uses his receivers and gets his playmakers the ball! He coach the offense like he’s on defense! The Rams will pull this one out!
tcb!!!

#rrr
Rams win a close one!
RAMDAD50 Wrote:I think any team that wins from here on out in the playoffs has to be a balanced team when it comes to running and throwing the ball.Raceland got very lucky last years to make it to the championship game because they couldn’t throw the ball at all! I like the Rams in this game if....and only if Mike uses his receivers and gets his playmakers the ball! He coach the offense like he’s on defense! The Rams will pull this one out!

Your passing game is what won the game last year in the playoffs. Granted, they were throws any middle school QB could make but the run game was non existent last year vs Paintsville.
No 2 ints won the game at Paintsville last year
anotherfootballnut Wrote:No 2 ints won the game at Paintsville last year

And both of them went for 6
sidelinedoc Wrote:He was #2 in his class...…..right behind Abraham Lincoln :Clap:
#2 in a two person class Lol
2000PHS Wrote:He is a good addition. More speed than Allen who gets the tough yards. I am more impressed with his balance and ability to bounce off tacklers. Decent speed.
Where did the Williams kid come from and was he out with an injury for the first game between these two teams?
Paintsville paper said he was playing soccer
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Paintsville paper said he was playing soccer

In what state? :biglmao:

^ I kid