Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 78 Western Hills 74
Jack Lambert Wrote:According to KHSAA stats for the Western hills game verses Boyle County, Boyle allowed 159 yds rushing for Western Hills as a team. Wandale may have had more yds than that, but with the negative rushing yds Hills had deducted as a team they only had 159 yds rushing for the game.

On a side note I don’t know why you keep taking shots at Boyle, wait a minute maybe I do are you still mad ‘cause Boyle beat your team 50-7 I almost forgot I saw Landon Bartleson run Wandale down from behind I believe it was in the first Quarter before Landon left the game with an injury and didn’t return, I might also add that Landon is I believe a 100 meter track state champion and record holder in his class.

# 1 reason: many of your posters are arrogant. Despite having a classy team and staff. You may not be one of them. But sometimes you get it back a little don’t take it personal.

Bartleson had an angle. I’d love to see them race. Wandale doesn’t run track.

Here is a stat 35 points!

Congrats you beat us 50-7! Soundly and throughly! But at least we didn’t give up 35 to Western Hills.
FCSPY Wrote:# 1 reason: many of your posters are arrogant. Despite having a classy team and staff.

Congrats you beat us 50-7! Soundly and throughly! But at least we didn’t give up 35 to Weetern Hills.

Bartleson is faster than WanDale.

WanDale is much more elusive, but isn't as fast as Landon in the 40 or the 100.

WanDale is the best football player in KY. Period.
FCSPY Wrote:# 1 reason: many of your posters are arrogant. Despite having a classy team and staff. You may not be one of them. But sometimes you get it back a little don’t take it personal.

Congrats you beat us 50-7! Soundly and throughly! But at least we didn’t give up 35 to Western Hills.

Franklin Co is improving but has a long way to go.

Congrats on holding Hills to less than us. If the field had been in better condition you'd have lost the game. I was there. WanDale was tackled by the mud/wet grass more than Flyer players. 😂
FCSPY Wrote:Boyle could not either, you guys got ran all over by Hills this year. I watched that game and thought, goodness what happened to Boyle County! Also as good as Boyle is no one is as fast as Wandale, now are they a fast team yes! have some fast guys ? yes? Any that fast..... no..

We have at least 5 kids as fast/faster than him in the 100.

You are always trolling Boyle Co. Lol

50-7 😂
We have a very long way to go I pray someday we reach the level of your success. With being said I think you guys are a bit spoiled and forget how long it takes to get there where Boyle County program is. On top of that it just doesn’t happen everywhere the same! Be humble....... Good luck the rest of the way.
FCSPY Wrote:We have a very long way to go I pray someday we reach the level of your success. With being said I think you guys are a bit spoiled and forget how long it takes to get there where Boyle County program is. On top of that it just doesn’t happen everywhere the same! Be humble....... Good luck the rest of the way.

I am humble in reality, just like I'm sure you're a nice guy in reality.
Most high schools would look good playing against middle school level defenses.

If you are no more committed to or motivated to play defense any better than this - then a coach has seriously failed you. I see people joking about it. In reality, it's sad.
Tica Wrote:Most high schools would look good playing against middle school level defenses.

If you are no more committed to or motivated to play defense any better than this - then a coach has seriously failed you. I see people joking about it. In reality, it's sad.

I know some teams just are not able to field a team with enough players to put up much of a fight. Without WanDale this game would have been a 42-6 type running clock blowout. I'm not going to hold that against Hills (or Lawrence for that matter).