Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co @ Casey Co 9/28
Is the Casey field at the High School?
I was wonder the same thing
Going to head to Liberty Friday night to check this one out. Hoping for a good game.
Im gonna go with Casey i looked at the schedule for both teams neither has a big win Casey has a win over the campbellsville team, which is their only lose. its at Casey im gonna pick Casey the running back there is a hoss.
I'll say:

Casey Co - 34
Bell Co - 21
Bell very very BIG
This game is a huge game and a big measuring stick for Bell County. I believe we will be up for the challenge, but we will find out tomorrow night!!
It should be a great game. Wish I could see it. Have to be at another game. A real toss up.
Excited to see this game. Gonna be a barn burner.
Casey 35
Bell 28
NO predictions from me, just sit back and gonna try to enjoy this battle. I've saw a lot of very uneducated, or very "trolly" type of comments in here from guys who come from counties who's teams couldn't beat a mid tier middle school team right now. Those that feel it'll be a competitive game are pretty spot on. Those that are claiming running clock "when these teams play Corbin" obviously are still living in 2010. Either way, tomorrow will be a good night of football in small town Casey.
waughdaddy59 Wrote:Im gonna go with Casey i looked at the schedule for both teams neither has a big win Casey has a win over the campbellsville team, which is their only lose. its at Casey im gonna pick Casey the running back there is a hoss.

Campbellsville is mediocre at best, and the running back won't do much against Bell County.
STIFFY Wrote:Bell very very BIG

very.
The fisherman can't catch any fish, even with 6 lines in the water. :-)
smoke1015 Wrote:The fisherman can't catch any fish, even with 6 lines in the water. :-)

Smoke I picked My Bobcats in a high scoring game until all this rain has it rained a lot there if so it will be a sloppy game with turnovers being a big factor with a lot lower scoring game
BobcatForever Wrote:Smoke I picked My Bobcats in a high scoring game until all this rain has it rained a lot there if so it will be a sloppy game with turnovers being a big factor with a lot lower scoring game

I feel the same way now, man. I had youth league practice yesterday for my 5th/6th bunch and expected a washout, and it didn't even sprinkle! Today I thought it was only a low chance of rain, and it's rained almost all day. Whichever team can manage to hang on to the ball more than the other guy is probably how this will go as far as the winner. You guys be careful driving up here, roads I'm sure are not gonna be the best if this crap keeps up. Good luck, and hope no one gets any injuries, etc.. Buy a lot of burgers, hot dogs, etc.., we is poor! :-D
WhoYaWith Wrote:Is the Casey field at the High School?

Yes! Parking is behind the high-school, and all around the school, back by the gym, etc.. (but a decent walk from there). I suggest do not even ATTEMPT to go into the downtown part of Liberty with the Apple Festival going on, it's a nightmare. If you park behind the high-school the ticket booth is on your right as you're driving to park, you should see the line. Be safe.
smoke1015 Wrote:I feel the same way now, man. I had youth league practice yesterday for my 5th/6th bunch and expected a washout, and it didn't even sprinkle! Today I thought it was only a low chance of rain, and it's rained almost all day. Whichever team can manage to hang on to the ball more than the other guy is probably how this will go as far as the winner. You guys be careful driving up here, roads I'm sure are not gonna be the best if this crap keeps up. Good luck, and hope no one gets any injuries, etc.. Buy a lot of burgers, hot dogs, etc.., we is poor! :-D

yes sir it has rained for days off and on here rain does make you eat a lot Confusednicker:
Can’t wait to watch the mud bowl tomorrow night. Should be a war on the field. But i think the Bell boys come out and power it on Casey and get the win.
BellMiddle Wrote:Can’t wait to watch the mud bowl tomorrow night. Should be a war on the field. But i think the Bell boys come out and power it on Casey and get the win.

I can see that scenario. Casey's offense relies so much on precision routes, etc.. I still say ball control is what wins this game.
Mother Nature definitely going to impact this one. I just hope for no more rain today and a great game tonight.
Dudley teams are normally built for the mud. Anybody have any idea what condition Casey's field is in.
smoke1015 Wrote:I can see that scenario. Casey's offense relies so much on precision routes, etc.. I still say ball control is what wins this game.

But Casey has proven that they can be versatile and compensate with the run when the need arises. But you are right it is going to come down to ball control on a sloppy track.
E's Army Wrote:Dudley teams are normally built for the mud. Anybody have any idea what condition Casey's field is in.
Looks good..lol. But I figure it's quicksand. I didn't walk out on it yet though. Was hoping for a LOT more sun today.
This weather sure has played into the hands of the grumpy old man. Just think, he has been known to do this on log mtn to nuteralize opposition. Turf makes it sorta impossible for now. He will be right at home with these conditions. Dry, faster conditions and Casey had a good shot!
bcpc Wrote:This weather sure has played into the hands of the grumpy old man. Just think, he has been known to do this on log mtn to nuteralize opposition. Turf makes it sorta impossible for now. He will be right at home with these conditions. Dry, faster conditions and Casey had a good shot!

Did DUdley do that? Lol. I had heard Belfry did this, but I never know what is myth. For some reason I can't help but like Dudley. I guess just grew up with this high respect for elders. I'm definitely not gonna cry if we beat him though. I could tell, with our coach, it was a big deal to him to have beaten Dudley. As coach's I guess that is liken to a big boxing match, you against another great opponent, and a former champ. I could just tell that was a big deal to coach Stonebraker, who has tremendous respect for Bell, and all their coach's. Hopefully this game is won by the better team, not by turnovers, etc.. Although, no excuses, it's all about who is better that night.
smoke1015 Wrote:Did DUdley do that? Lol. I had heard Belfry did this, but I never know what is myth. For some reason I can't help but like Dudley. I guess just grew up with this high respect for elders. I'm definitely not gonna cry if we beat him though. I could tell, with our coach, it was a big deal to him to have beaten Dudley. As coach's I guess that is liken to a big boxing match, you against another great opponent, and a former champ. I could just tell that was a big deal to coach Stonebraker, who has tremendous respect for Bell, and all their coach's. Hopefully this game is won by the better team, not by turnovers, etc.. Although, no excuses, it's all about who is better that night.

Coach Hilton is top of the line no doubt. A lot of people don't like him, but a lot of that is jealousy too. He is a dandy and I'm glad he is back.
Should be a great game tonight! I can't wait.
Battle of the undefeated!!! Just a couple more hours and its kickoff
As game time
approaches one last prediction

Bell very very very BIG

What say you pjdoug
Bell by 2 scores