Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield vs Danville Updates
Touchdownout out of bounds I thinked Confusednicker:

Danville 21
Mayfield 08

Ok that should have been an INT for Mayfield.
Danville kid never had possession at any point. Arguably the Mayfield kid was ob by the time he pulled it in. Either way horrible call!!
Danville 21
Mayfield 08

Halftime
1 half to play and Danville looks to be the better team. 21-8 Ads up
Glory_Days Wrote:Danville kid never had possession at any point. Arguably the Mayfield kid was ob by the time he pulled it in. Either way horrible call!!

Must be the same referees from last night game :igiveup:
Phone battery down to 30% someone will need to help Updates :popcorn:
^^^
S O S

Confusednicker:
Glory_Days Wrote:Danville kid never had possession at any point. Arguably the Mayfield kid was ob by the time he pulled it in. Either way horrible call!!

Terrible call! Hopefully it's not going to be the deciding factor in the game.
Worst call ever. But in the officials defense, it would’ve been hard for an NFL ref to see that one through. No way it was a touchdown. Should’ve been incomplete or I think an interception for Mayfield.
https://mobile.twitter.com/hlpreps/statu...0560385024

Ads TE had the ball for a second. In HS it seems that’s all you need.
Just watched the replay of it from about 3 yards away.... and it was pretty bad, interception for mayfield.... at the very least incomplete. It was about as bad as you could get.

To make things worse, the back judge that was right on top of it said incomplete, then a line judge that probabaly had the worst vantage point of all the refs, made the TD call
Danville WR catches the ball comes down in the endzone and Mayfield player takes it away. As soon as his foot hits the ground that's a touchdown. At worst, a tie goes to the offense.

https://twitter.com/HLpreps/status/937035610560385024
Mayfield punt, Danville ball

WR had the ball in the air and brought it down, Mayfield DB didn't have possession til out of bounds
Not an interception, should have been an incomplete pass. By my eye, Danville player never really had possession of it and the Mayfield player never got his hands on it until he was already out of bounds.
Danville punt, mayfield ball on 20

Mayfield punt, Vancleave 61 yard run back touchdown Confusedinglepar

Danville 28
Mayfield 08
Now for all the Cardinal Pushers who said Van Cleave better love football well you can’t hit what you can’t catch.
I am still waiting on that running clock the Mayfield faithful were promising.
Hatz Wrote:Now for all the Cardinal Pushers who said Van Cleave better love football well you can’t hit what you can’t catch.

:thatsfunn
Another missed pass interference call...
Interception Danville

Sounds like Danville is firing on all cylinders.
Thrillex Wrote:WR had the ball in the air and brought it down, Mayfield DB didn't have possession til out of bounds

I need some of whatever you’re smoking
This game is over. 1:37 left in the 3rd. and Danville up 28-8
CS17 Wrote:Another missed pass interference call...

:dontthink
Title town is back in full force!!!
Cherry isn’t running as fast as some on here said he would.
CS17 Wrote:I need some of whatever you’re smoking

Look at Twitter