Poll: Who will win
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rockcastle county
13.64%
Wayne county
86.36%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle County @ Wayne County 11/10
Fan of Jewell Field Wrote:How about they just play the game and see what flipping happens. The "banner incident" could've been avoided several ways, but wasn't, so please move on. I PROMISE I'm more worried about seeing which team plays well and executes their game-plan. That certainly "poked" the Cards, but need I remind everyone that "emotion" resulted in a whopping 3 points the first half. Play the game, play it hard, bust each other in the mouth, but for the love of all things HOLY please just play the game. The scoreboard should do all the talking.

The ROCK is HARD, REAL HARD
IAmLegend Wrote:The Rock is 0-2 while crashing other teams run through. I think I would take another approach!!
One kid walked through the helmet at Knox. Hardly crashed through anything. That being said it was inappropriate. Game on. Forget the pregame crap and let it go for the love of God! lol
I hope there is plenty of train horn tomorrow night too!
We will see how hard the rock really is tonight about 10:00
Not being smart about the train horn, I like it, a lot. I hope it's there and it's never moved. I've been coming to Jewell Field for 22 years now and it's been at every home game they have had and it's never caused a problem. I'm taking Wayne all the way in this one. 36-7. Go cards!
Looks like the horn is still blowing......
Runitupthegut
BTO
Talking care of business again
At Jewel field .....
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:We wil see friday

Any closing quotes on the season ROCKSOLID69?
Wayne co wins again tried telling.somebody on here
Rocksolid69 not tonight...
KingCommodore Wrote:Any closing quotes on the season ROCKSOLID69?

Yea how did perry central do tonight.... Oh yea Confusednicker:
Rock still hard. 400 yards rushing. Got beaten by a better team. Wayne hopefully wins state. To all the Wayne faithful good luck and congrats on a great game and great team. Hope that horn blows a lot the next two weeks. To all the trolls and Rock haters ask your coaches and AD's to get the Rock on your schedule for an easy dubya, lol
oldschool77 Wrote:Rock still hard. 400 yards rushing. Got beaten by a better team. Wayne hopefully wins state. To all the Wayne faithful good luck and congrats on a great game and great team. Hope that horn blows a lot the next two weeks. To all the trolls and Rock haters ask your coaches and AD's to get the Rock on your schedule for an easy dubya, lol

0 passing yards. If Rock stays one dimensional and unable to defend the pass better this is as far as they will get.
Hatz Wrote:0 passing yards. If Rock stays one dimensional and unable to defend the pass better this is as far as they will get.
I agree fully. Obviously need to be better in those areas, that's pretty obvious. Sheer guts and effort got this year's team this far. I am not saying that there was not some talented players but short on WR's and DB's. They are a hard-nosed physical football team that wins on physicality and no one should take lightly. I am sure next year's version will continue that tradition, still Rock Hard.
Continue the discussion in the Final score thread.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed