Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A guy on that other site
PaytoPlay Wrote:I liken both of y'all to feminine hygiene products for this thread. Wink

It's all in fun Alice.:biggrin:
It is.. still no less Masengill.
PaytoPlay Wrote:It is.. still no less Masengill.

And yet you keep coming back Alice.
Did I really just read where someone posted on this thread that Mingo Central is better than Belfry? Hahahaha!!!! Belfry wins by 2 or 3 touchdowns!
Belfry and Mingo would be a good game, I have watched both teams play and it would be fun to watch. Mingo has better skills players but belfry has a better line. Be fun to see how good the belfry db would deal with Mingo's qb
Lafayette this season? NOPE. Lafayette in the past 3 season? YES.
tvhs-25 Wrote:Belfry and Mingo would be a good game, I have watched both teams play and it would be fun to watch. Mingo has better skills players but belfry has a better line. Be fun to see how good the belfry db would deal with Mingo's qb

This shows just how stupid some people are when you learn about football then get on here and talk SMH
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:This shows just how stupid some people are when you learn about football then get on here and talk SMH

I seem to remember someone telling me I didn't know what I was talking about either when I picked Huntington to beat Belfry. A lot of Belfry people where saying Huntington was no Midland. Since Huntington beat Belfry, now suddenly Huntington is the team to beat in West Virginia according to these same people. :lmao: :hilarious: :lmao:
Westside Wrote:I seem to remember someone telling me I didn't know what I was talking about either when I picked Huntington to beat Belfry. A lot of Belfry people where saying Huntington was no Midland. Since Huntington beat Belfry, now suddenly Huntington is the team to beat in West Virginia according to these same people. :lmao: :hilarious: :lmao:

First we should have beat Huntington turnovers killed us but that's a part of it but there a good team second i don't know what Cabell has Third if you are comparing Mingo to a Huntington or a Cabell you really don't have much football since if you want to talk to me about it anymore Scotty Varney look me up this doesn't deserve to be talked about on this thread
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:First we should have beat Huntington turnovers killed us but that's a part of it but there a good team second i don't know what Cabell has Third if you are comparing Mingo to a Huntington or a Cabell you really don't have much football since if you want to talk to me about it anymore Scotty Varney look me up this doesn't deserve to be talked about on this thread

I'm not comparing Mingo to anyone. Im just saying twice now you have called people out saying they diidn't know what they were talking about. The first time you were wrong. Why you have a hard time excepting the fact sometimes people do pick against Belfry is beyond me. People express their opinion on here. That is what this site is for. Not everyone is going to agree. In YOUR opinion it doesn't deserved to be talked about on here. This perfectly within the rules of the site. As far as looking you up, why do I need to look you up? Explain that to me.
Westside Wrote:I'm not comparing Mingo to anyone. Im just saying twice now you have called people out saying they diidn't know what they were talking about. The first time you were wrong. Why you have a hard time excepting the fact sometimes people do pick against Belfry is beyond me. People express their opinion on here. That is what this site is for. Not everyone is going to agree. In YOUR opinion it doesn't deserved to be talked about on here. This perfectly within the rules of the site. As far as looking you up, why do I need to look you up? Explain that to me.

I'm never going to pick against my team I just won't do that but I knew going into the Huntington game we couldn't turn the ball over and win Cabell is a good team from what I know of them but I've watched mingo play there not on the level as the big teams in WV or us I didn't mean look me up because I was mad look me to talk about it because it's really not worth talking adout on here.
I've had to put up with this people from across the river I've worked with them listen to there mouths for years watching a 2A game in wv is like watching a JV game over here so after putting up with them for 40+ years it gets under my skin I guess
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:First we should have beat Huntington turnovers killed us but that's a part of it but there a good team second i don't know what Cabell has Third if you are comparing Mingo to a Huntington or a Cabell you really don't have much football since if you want to talk to me about it anymore Scotty Varney look me up this doesn't deserve to be talked about on this thread

Why go personal like that on a high school message board?
Youre seriously talking about a game played by high school kids and you really get THAT worked up about somebody simply telling you Belfry isn't as good as you think they are?
That's just silly.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I'm never going to pick against my team I just won't do that but I knew going into the Huntington game we couldn't turn the ball over and win Cabell is a good team from what I know of them but I've watched mingo play there not on the level as the big teams in WV or us I didn't mean look me up because I was mad look me to talk about it because it's really not worth talking adout on here.
I've had to put up with this people from across the river I've worked with them listen to there mouths for years watching a 2A game in wv is like watching a JV game over here so after putting up with them for 40+ years it gets under my skin I guess

So what you're saying is to look you up some time and we can run over to Jolley Pirate Donuts in Huntington, and you'll treat me to some donuts and milk and, we'll discuss football. Or we can meet at Lone John Silvers, and you'll buy me a chicken and more meal? If that is the case count me in, and I'm being serious here. I do find it only fair to warn you though that I'm à fairly big eater.
Westside Wrote:So what you're saying is to look you up some time and we can run over to Jolley Pirate Donuts in Huntington, and you'll treat me to some donuts and milk and, we'll discuss football. Or we can meet at Lone John Silvers, and you'll buy me a chicken and more meal? If that is the case count me in, and I'm being serious here. I do find it only fair to warn you though that I'm à fairly big eater.

I always like good conversation about football but all you'll probably get here is some McDonald's Lol