Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT Mountain Top 10
Well I guess we can just crown the pats and save our ticket money. If KCC is the only good team of course they'll win. Sometimes I read stuff on here and wonder is Snow on some kind of medication. Come on now get real
Apparently snow only watches Knott when they play Jenkins and JBS lol
I know what u mean guys, I've got ties with hazard an Pcc both but I try to be objective when I talk about the teams.but when it really comes down to it unless i'am mistaken KCC,Pcc an hazard r not really as good as we think once u leave this region!
I think PCC wins the 14th and might make some noise at state a lot depends on the draw. I hear rumors that Gibson wants to play with Proffitt Hall and Fields next year, and if that's true they have a legit shot at state
Big Hammer Wrote:I think PCC wins the 14th and might make some noise at state a lot depends on the draw. I hear rumors that Gibson wants to play with Proffitt Hall and Fields next year, and if that's true they have a legit shot at state

I wouldn't hold my breathe on a Gibson transfer.
Big Hammer Wrote:I think PCC wins the 14th and might make some noise at state a lot depends on the draw. I hear rumors that Gibson wants to play with Proffitt Hall and Fields next year, and if that's true they have a legit shot at state
that would be a great move for both ! There a massive diff between the center they have now an her! No disrespect to her an her family, one of my friends is a diehard Pcc he has a great deal of confidence in her. I hope so , but if they r going to win it she has to be a factor.
I like the play of hazards center, she's for sure the best center after the girl from the owls! Good rebounder
[Image:

] Bolz,Ladypats be flying high brutha! Ohair International best center in the mountains baby! Patriot Nation be riding the train or flying bruh! Shizzle Fly the Mizzle! Ole Fatpat enjoying the ride!!! #ladypatsfirecrackinghot More mash taters please!!!
Big Hammer Wrote:Well I guess we can just crown the pats and save our ticket money. If KCC is the only good team of course they'll win. Sometimes I read stuff on here and wonder is Snow on some kind of medication. Come on now get real

READING COMPREHENSION - THE ABILITY TO READ TEXT, PROCESS IT, AND UNDERSTAND ITS MEANING

He was stating Knott was the only good team on the latter part of Hazard's schedule.
Big Hammer Wrote:Well I guess we can just crown the pats and save our ticket money. If KCC is the only good team of course they'll win. Sometimes I read stuff on here and wonder is Snow on some kind of medication. Come on now get real
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1g1lya.jpg]
Bolz theres hope for ole Hammy yet baby! Ole Fatpat ready for the trip Big Baked Tater Arena baby! Patriot Nation going wild over here! Plenty of room on the bus if you want to go! Ole Fatpat even share some taters with you! Taking the taterpack and extra bags of Idaho potatoes for the trip! Big road trip in a week and Ole Fatpat going to hit Maddysville wide open! #bigmanneedsmoreroom More mash taters please!!!
Hoopster007 Wrote:READING COMPREHENSION - THE ABILITY TO READ TEXT, PROCESS IT, AND UNDERSTAND ITS MEANING

He was stating Knott was the only good team on the latter part of Hazard's schedule.
Aha you're right after I reread the post. It's poorly worded but I should of figured it out. Thank you professor for pointing it out
k