Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Franklin Simpson (4A State Championship) 12/4
Here are some fun facts about JC football over the last five seasons. #1 JC has more wins than passing yards over the past five seasons. 52 wins 47 passing yards. #2 JC has more wins over the past five years than all their opponents during this time frame combined. JC 52 wins opponents 50 wins, 49 by Belfry, 1 by Canada Mental Institute of Technology.
Hey Jim? Southwestern still playing?
Ballbuster Wrote:Hey Jim? Southwestern still playing?

I don't like South Western anymore. I'm a die-hard Franklin Simpson Yellow Jacket. I would also love to see Bowling Green pull off the upset.
jim rome Wrote:I don't like South Western anymore. I'm a die-hard Franklin Simpson Yellow Jacket. I would also love to see Bowling Green pull off the upset.

What about a little wager since you are now die hard Jacket? Franklin Simpson wins and THOMCAT will never post again on Bluegrass Rivals. Johnson Central wins and we never see Jim Rome post again. What about it loudmouth, you got the balls to wager that Central is the joke that you say they are?
THOMCAT Wrote:What about a little wager since you are now die hard Jacket? Franklin Simpson wins and THOMCAT will never post again on Bluegrass Rivals. Johnson Central wins and we never see Jim Rome post again. What about it loudmouth, you got the balls to wager that Central is the joke that you say they are?

With your Hillary avatar, you losing and going away would make Bluegrass Rivals great again.
Jim you need to contact bluebird 96. He just came out of the closet. You and him seem to have done common traits
jim rome Wrote:I don't like South Western anymore. I'm a die-hard Franklin Simpson Yellow Jacket. I would also love to see Bowling Green pull off the upset.

Franklin-Simpson are the Wildcats.... not the yellow jackets.

You can't even troll right. :hilarious: :igiveup: :HitWall: :lame:
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Franklin-Simpson are the Wildcats.... not the yellow jackets.

You can't even troll right. :hilarious: :igiveup: :HitWall: :lame:

Die hard Jacket was sarcasm and now you ruined it. Thanks Pulp.
THOMCAT Wrote:Die hard Jacket was sarcasm and now you ruined it. Thanks Pulp.

:flush: :welcome:
All I know is Paintsville is still the King of Johnson County when it comes to football and JC won't play them.:biglmao:
Johnson Central has been to the state football championship game one time prior to this season.
2015 vs. South Warren; Class 4A. SW won 36-6.

Franklin-Simpson has won two state football champions.
1979 & 1980 in Class 3A.

Runners-Up
4A - 2011
2A - 1992
3A - 1983, 1982, 1975
Tickets are on sale today (Tuesday) starting at 9AM through Friday at 1PM @ the JC main office. All tickets are general admission.

Tickets are $10 at the school, $12 the day of the game @ WKU.
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:^^That's not even worth a comment!

Why did you give one?
Eagle84 Wrote:Jim you need to contact bluebird 96. He just came out of the closet. You and him seem to have done common traits

JC still has a couple jealous keyboard worriors to ruin their thread as well! Come on old man!! We all know by now us Tiger fans are 100% supportive of JC. Can you say the same about PHS? Rooting for the Eagles to take care of business in BG and Praying for Ratliff!!!!
Some names and numbers for the casual fan to look for in this game.
Johnson Central
QB 16 Riley Preece 1254 and 15 td’s
RB 6 Joe Jackson 2049 31 td’s
WR 7 Geordan Blanton 727 and 10 td’s
7 Geordan Blanton 5 int
10 Nathaniel Wilcox 88 tak
50 Devon Patrick 77 tak
Franklin-Simpson
QB 3 Jackson Caudill 1352 and 12 td’s
RB 18 Saul Brady 1314 and 19 td’s
WR 4 Josiah Robey 517 and 7 td’s
6 Tavian Jones 5 int
21 Cade Harvey 154 tak
5 James Baker 132 tak
Good Luck JCHS. Hopefully I don't insulted by some Eagle fans for actually wanting their team to win.
How many games has F-S played on turf this year?

JC had two scrimmages and have played eleven games on turf this season. As well as all of their practices.
Good game here Johnson Central a little to strong I believe JC 31 Franklin Simpson 15
Well.... all I can say if GOD IS GOOD!!!!!

For the people who know what I'm talking about.... a collective Shout went up from Johnson County about an hour ago!

We love our #71, Jaxson Ratliff!!!!!!!!
I had FS #1 in my preseason poll and expect to have them there next week. FS 28 JC 21
Johnson Central brings home their first big trophy. JC 42 FS 21
Hoping JC can get its first state championship. JC 28-22
Is it Sunday yet?
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Is it Sunday yet?

Stay in Johnsonville where it's warm.
pjdoug Wrote:Stay in Johnsonville where it's warm.

Your definition of warm and mind must be different......

It is gotten turned cold.
I think JC controls the LOS. So I will pick the Eagles.
This along with the 1A match up should he the funnest games to watch. Johnson Central has had one major issue over the years once they got past the 2nd round of the playoffs, being one demensional. Having the passing attack will pay off big time and JC gets the title.

Johnson Central 35
Franklin Simpson 20
I growed up a SCHS Fan and I still am.
And while I was in school I couldn't stand JC or Paintsville but I'm getting to be an old man now LOL and like to think I'm a little wiser.
Now saying all of that I moved to JOHNSON County around 10 yrs ago and have gotten to know a lot of people and a lot of JC Students and PHS Students as well.
I will still root for my Cardinals but I also am a JC fan and PHS as well.
It's good to have a Rivalry Like JC and PHS has but when these schools have an opportunity to play in a State Championship than IMO we need to support both teams in JOHNSON COUNTY.
I for one hated to see PHS lose last week because they have some outstanding Kids not only on the field but off the field as well.
Same also for JC Kids.
But like I said that's just me and how I feel.
That would have been an Awesome opportunity to have two teams in two different classes to play for a State Championship from the same County
But it just wasn't meant to be
But PHS definitely have nothing to hang their heads about because they had a GREAT SEASON.
Now my prediction for the game I'm going to say JC 35 FS 14
GOOD LUCK EAGLES BRING THAT CHAMPIONSHIP BACK TO JOHNSON COUNTY
42-14 JC
Bring the Championship back to Eastern KY.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Your definition of warm and mind must be different......

It is gotten turned cold.
I meant in the confines of your home. just picking on you lol. it will likely be cold and windy in Bowling Green though. if so it could be difficult to pass the ball. it will come down to who controls the line of scrimmage. should be a great one.