Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central vs Southwestern ( Appalachian Bowl )
panther nation Wrote:At least I have something to crow about. Unlike you let me know when your team gets a defense.
You would think after getting lost on the short bus last week he would have learned his lesson. I guess some dipsticks just never learns.
I think SW comes to the field with a lot of past success that people are still thinking about vs what they actually are right now. That being my thought process, I can see KC being able to stick right with them and end up winning this game. Good luck to both teams!
Trophy Room Wrote:Just cant see KC competing at this level. This is BIG BOY football. Southwestern 40 Knox Central 6.

I'm glad you guys showed Danville, what big boy football is all about! Wait........:lmao:
Trophy, you better wake up to reality. You are about to feel big boy football. SW , remember you have to prove that this is the year of the Warriors. What we all say on here didn't make that true.
insideinfo Wrote:You would think after getting lost on the short bus last week he would have learned his lesson. I guess some dipsticks just never learns.

You're still a quart low and a few fries short of a happy meal.
[quote=panther nation]Anyone from Kentucky who would show any kind of support for that lying Hillary Clinton should be run out of the state. So therefore you can :gtfo: and go where ever you please just as long as it's not in USA....Confusedalute:

Change my score Knox Central 27..SW 7.the more I thought about it no way SW can score on the Panthers defense./QUOTE]First of all, Hillary is a role model for all, and for every ones sake, hopefully our next president. 2nd, I'm changing my score also. After watching KC practice today and talking with some of their coaches I realized how ugly this game could be. But Larry the "Tickler" French has a lot of class. SW 56 Knot Central 0.
KC is ready for a battle. Big game atmosphere will be a blast.
Dave Diamond
Pound High School Class of '89
Union College Class of '93
U.S. Army Class of '97

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." -Galations 2:20
jim rome Wrote:[quote=panther nation]Anyone from Kentucky who would show any kind of support for that lying Hillary Clinton should be run out of the state. So therefore you can :gtfo: and go where ever you please just as long as it's not in USA....Confusedalute:

Change my score Knox Central 27..SW 7.the more I thought about it no way SW can score on the Panthers defense./QUOTE]First of all, Hillary is a role model for all, and for every ones sake, hopefully our next president. 2nd, I'm changing my score also. After watching KC practice today and talking with some of their coaches I realized how ugly this game could be. But Larry the "Tickler" French has a lot of class. SW 56 Knot Central 0.

All I say is I hope SW is ready for some BIG BOY FOOTBALL!!! KC will be ready for anything SW can throes at them
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Great game, Knox by 3
panther nation Wrote:[quote=jim rome]

All I say is I hope SW is ready for some BIG BOY FOOTBALL!!! KC will be ready for anything SW can throes at them
check your spelling or :gtfo: what the heck is throes? God Bless Hillary and Pulaski Football!!!!
Rommel Wrote:I didn't see any D-1 prospects against the ADS. Who are they? 51 maybe? Didn't see much speed neither besides 11 and 4?

Never thought of tunnel vision as a good think for RB???

So you think SW has more speed than Waggener? I have not seen them but I find that hard to believe.

All your statements are quiet confusing.

I think whoever wins the turnover battle will win a close game. Is it streaming anywhere?
You not seeing any D-1 prospects is ok. Unless you know what's going on over at SW, you're not. I myself have heard of tunnel vision and it being mentioned to blasting through the hole and seeing great reads. I don't know any Waggener and said that anybody is better than anyone. I stated about the team. So, I didn't compare kids, I know who is being recruited or watched. I stated everything from my stand point. I didn't throw off or talk bad. And I didn't ask what you have heard or any other questions. So if you're confused. That's gotta suck.
SW 27 Knox Central 21
Hope i'm wrong, but i think SW is just too good.

SW 28
KC 14