Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Hazard and Perry Central ever play each other again?
The Eagle has landed Wrote:i have been to 2 or 3 of those games and it was a great atmosphere and that is the shame of it, those kids deserve to play in a FOOTBALL game that has some hype!!! Because they will talk about it for the rest of their lives win or lose.

They can play in hyped up games they can talk about the rest of their lives. They are called playoff games. Since Perry and Hazard quit playing, instead of concentrating on the team across town and 1 game a year, Perry has enjoyed several playoff appearances and wins (they did have a coupe appearance when they played, too). I have heard it said many times that when these schools played that the only win most people wanted was to beat Hazard. Beating Hazard did not one time get them into a playoff game.
yea your right Alabama v Auburn wouldn't be a real good game to play in cause it isn't a bowl game. Oh and for all you hoopsters I am not talking about them playing basketball who gives a s#$% about that crap. What kind of logic is that that they shouldn't play cause it should be playoff games where you get hyped to play.