Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co @ Belfry Updates
42 - 12
1:06 left in Haf

LC 1st and 10 at Belfry 29
Belfry is a different animal than they were in early October
Interception by Varney again, just about took it to house
Interception by Varney at 1 and returned all the way to LC22 before dalton catches him
Belfry_99 Wrote:Belfry is a different animal than they were in early October

Chance of a big play every single snap offense or defense
Touchdown Belfry..running clock
Tried to tell everybody that if they didn't fumble we would dominate if we didn't fumble. The Dalton brothers would get their catches just from being such great athletes. But overall we would dominate the game.
49 - 12 Belfry
1 yard Fletcher TD run set up by nice decision by Corbett to tuck it when pass wasnt there
Devin Varney = not below average.
HALF
49-12 Belfry
Belfry fans try to tell LC fans it would be different than October. But no they wouldn't listen.
Belfry needs to keep cool heads this Half. Hold LC on first posession. Get another score... then let that clock run, run, run and get ready for Semi's

Dont get into bickering and shoving
Syrian refugees are already getting Costco cards
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Belfry needs to keep cool heads this Half. Hold LC on first posession. Get another score... then let that clock run, run, run and get ready for Semi's

Dont get into bickering and shoving

Agree, things getting chippy. Don't need any of that.
Running clock in the 2nd quarter. I think I said running clock. Maybe all that defense stuff I talked about was true.
I forgot the LC fan that bet me a Belfry Avatar. Lol. I will find ya. Lol
Same every year Belfry just gets better & better as season progresses.
Very impressive win tonight
Def needs to keep cool heads. With the Daltons at receivers the passing game could bring them back in it quick.
Timmy Dalton is too cool
1st and Goal at 8

LC getting flag after flag and trying to instigate either a fight or ejection
The things I've heard being yelled from the visiting section. SMH
I did call a running clock before halftime.
52-12 now after Woolum FG
Belfry0304 Wrote:Timmy Dalton is too cool

No, I'll say it, he is being punkish. So far, 4 personal fouls. Didn't he have problems last year also? Being ejected for,several games? Uncalled for.
52-12
End of 3rd
Typical. Can't beat em, try and fight em. That's why we are who we are and they are who they are.
It's one thing to be physically overmatched, but this game was won well before the first kickoff. When belfry executes, there isn't very many teams that can slow them down.
Another interception for Belfry