Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co @ Corbin 11/20 Region Championship
Corbin will beat Bell in a not as close as I thought game Corbin 30 Bell 14.
Like other posters have said..... It'll be hard to beat Bell twice in the same year. It's not Corbin's year. They haven't been playing better since the last meeting and bell has! I hate to say it, but this is the end of the road for Corbin. They aren't tuff.
HighViz Wrote:Like other posters have said..... It'll be hard to beat Bell twice in the same year. It's not Corbin's year. They haven't been playing better since the last meeting and bell has! I hate to say it, but this is the end of the road for Corbin. They aren't tuff.

That was the old Bell ( it's not Dudley on the sidelines.) this Bell when the game is on the line the coach gets out coached again.. Same ole song and dance with Mills just cant win the big one... Sad to true as much as things have changed some things remain the same....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
HighViz Wrote:Like other posters have said..... It'll be hard to beat Bell twice in the same year. It's not Corbin's year. They haven't been playing better since the last meeting and bell has! I hate to say it, but this is the end of the road for Corbin. They aren't tuff.

cupcakes?
panther nation Wrote:That was the old Bell ( it's not Dudley on the sidelines.) this Bell when the game is on the line the coach gets out coached again.. Same ole song and dance with Mills just cant win the big one... Sad to true as much as things have changed some things remain the same....

How many times have you won the big one?
yea that was rediculus 2 and 23 were flopping every play if I was the coach id take them out myself makes the team look bad and the coach looks even worse the refs needs to take care of this they done the same thing the last time knox played them
panther nation Wrote:That was the old Bell ( it's not Dudley on the sidelines.) this Bell when the game is on the line the coach gets out coached again.. Same ole song and dance with Mills just cant win the big one... Sad to true as much as things have changed some things remain the same....

Need to stay on your thread quit putting Bell down and coach mills and maybe go and do some inspections.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Need to stay on your thread quit putting Bell down and coach mills and maybe go and do some inspections.

He bashes other teams which is fine Smile , but whines like a baby if you say his kittens will lose.
pjdoug Wrote:He bashes other teams which is fine Smile , but whines like a baby if you say his kittens will lose.

Nobody from Bell is bashing Knox. He is still butt hurt that Knox still can't beat Bell. Go Bobcats!!!!!! Beat those Hounds!!!!!!
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Nobody from Bell is bashing Knox. He is still butt hurt that Knox still can't beat Bell. Go Bobcats!!!!!! Beat those Hounds!!!!!!

I'll pick up the slack for Bell Confusednicker:
g;1943958]He bashes other teams which is fine Smile , but whines like a baby if you say his kittens will lose.[/QUOTE]:lame:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Need to stay on your thread quit putting Bell down and coach mills and maybe go and do some inspections.

Whats wrong truth hurt...:ChairHit:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:Whats wrong truth hurt...:ChairHit:

This is the first time for your coach. Seems like he can't win the big games. Go out and do some inspections.
panther nation Wrote:g;1943958]He bashes other teams which is fine Smile , but whines like a baby if you say his kittens will lose.
:lame:[/QUOTE]

You sure are:lame:
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:This is the first time for your coach. Seems like he can't win the big games. Go out and do some inspections.

Confusednicker:
Bell going down flopping in this game. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Bell going down flopping in this game. Confusednicker:

Like a fish?Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Bell going down flopping in this game. Confusednicker:

If Bell flops I'll buy the popcorn and hotdog. you won't need the whole seat Friday night just the edge. This maybe one of those classic games you talk about for years.
Panther nation, Knox is a joke when it comes to football just like there academics.. As bad as anyone in the state.. I wish your team had the guts to keep us on schedule.. The outcome would be the same as always!! Your a loser..
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:This is the first time for your coach. Seems like he can't win the big games. Go out and do some inspections.

Your right it is Russell's first regional championship game, but this is Mills 3rd and so far he's 0-2..:popcorn:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:Your right it is Russell's first regional championship game, but this is Mills 3rd and so far he's 0-2..:popcorn:

Your still mad you guys can't beat us. You all never will. You spend as much time in Bell County as you do Knox since you can't stand us you can go back anytime.
Bobcat4years Wrote:Panther nation, Knox is a joke when it comes to football just like there academics.. As bad as anyone in the state.. I wish your team had the guts to keep us on schedule.. The outcome would be the same as always!! Your a loser..

:biglmao: why would we want to keep Bell on the schedule? ?? So one of our kids can take another cheap shot and get really hurt??? Not worth it say what you want I was there and saw it happen, but that was then and this is now better stop worrying how you could have kicked our butts and figure out a way to beat Corbin.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:Your right it is Russell's first regional championship game, but this is Mills 3rd and so far he's 0-2..:popcorn:

I bet Mills has more district championships than Knox Central has in school history :trolldad2::pondering:
panther nation Wrote::biglmao: why would we want to keep Bell on the schedule? ?? So one of our kids can take another cheap shot and get really hurt??? Not worth it say what you want I was there and saw it happen, but that was then and this is now better stop worrying how you could have kicked our butts and figure out a way to beat Corbin.

You haven't and never will beat. I can't fix stupid. Your sons have never beat I know you haven't so good luck with Wayne Co.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Your still mad you guys can't beat us. You all never will. You spend as much time in Bell County as you do Knox since you can't stand us you can go back anytime.

:please: stop your killing me with your jokes...:lmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
pjdoug Wrote:I bet Mills has more district championships than Knox Central has in school history :trolldad2::pondering:

May be wrong on this but I think their the same.:biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:May be wrong on this but I think their the same.:biggrin:

Wrong again see you don't know crap. You just think you do. That is what you know about crap, septics, and codes that is what you need to stick with those inspections.
panther nation Wrote:May be wrong on this but I think their the same.:biggrin:

You know Mills has won more :biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:You know Mills has won more :biggrin:

No he don't because he is a #1 DA.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Wrong again see you don't know crap. You just think you do. That is what you know about crap, septics, and codes that is what you need to stick with those inspections.

What in the world are you talking about??? Inspection and codes?? You think I'm a plumber? ? Dude you couldn't be more wrong. Must have me confused with someone else....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!