Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co @ Powell Co 11/13
waughdaddy59 Wrote:Til Friday night no one knows what is gonna happen but what I will say is the pirates have everything riding with them mojo and it's gonna be hard for bell to come in on the pirates are playing great right now and won't go down without a fight I am picking Powell county in this one but until Friday who knows

bcpc Wrote:Bell wins..42-14.... I'd root for the Russians before I rooted for Powell.

you must be from Powells neck of the woods to Root for the Bobcats over Powell.

You let me down, bcpc:dontthink
Estill was not physical in any way. They only had 40 yards at the Half according to our stat people.
We'll see when Friday comes what happens boys don't underestimate them you said the same about lca and look what happened then and for anyone who says they arnt tough they did beat prestonsburg last week don't count these boys out
waughdaddy59 Wrote:We'll see when Friday comes what happens boys don't underestimate them you said the same about lca and look what happened then and for anyone who says they arnt tough they did beat prestonsburg last week don't count these boys out

Prestonburg isn't that good. They finished third in that district.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Prestonburg isn't that good. They finished third in that district.

The "downest" Pburg has been in quiet some time

LCA also lost to Fairview and gave up 50 points. Fairview is not as good as Bell County and probably slightly better than Powell.
But prestonsburg is still a tough school and have a lot of tradition there
Til Friday don't count them out in telling you
Here to the Pirates!!! But your playing a football tradition school and they played some good teams enjoy were you football teams at and their progress! But the Hammers coming friday night Bell scores at will.
Yea the hammer will come down for one of these teams but I don't believe it will be on Powell pirates are rolling baby woooh
I never said Estill's had a good offense, I said the way they play is physical, they're constantly cutting you.
Bell has this one!
I wouldn't be so sure those pirates are not to overlooked don't do it
Bell wins it will be close the first half then Bobcats will pull away 40-14!
It won't be by that much boys I'm telling you my boy and that team are ready
Bell Co by 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Those pirates can do it baby don't doubt em
waughdaddy59 Wrote:Those pirates can do it baby don't doubt em

Enjoy the next 28hrs waughdaddy59 myself I hope Powell County wins. Confusederiously:
waughdaddy59 Wrote:Those pirates can do it baby don't doubt em

I doubt em. stick a fork in em lol
Bell is coming and Powell will finally understand
Boys I'm telling Powell is not to be overlooked don't doubt them
waughdaddy59 Wrote:Boys I'm telling Powell is not to be overlooked don't doubt them

I don't think Bell will be underestimating them. They have won 8 in a row.
They have won 8 in a roll beat the once great breahitt toppled the number 7 team in 2a lca and have marched on thru the first round they will come out to fight and boys they can win if they get the gears together
The Pirates have proved me wrong a lot this year including a big win over LCA who I thought would have blown out Powell.

Bell is a powerhouse, always has and probably always will, can't over look them and don't underestimate them, if you do, they'll spank you up one side of the field and down the other.

With that said, I think Powell survives a close one, 23-21.

I'm hoping I can be there for this one.
Wooh there you go babby finally someone knows what those pirates can do woooh
Bell Co 42-14
It's game day boys someone's gonna go and someone's gonna walk in the lockeroom losers boys woooooh love playoff time baby