Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 34 Bell County 20
I say Mills will be gone after this year. Put Frazier at Head Coach. He proved at our school he could turn a program into the right direction until they got rid of him for no reason
160 yards in penalties against Bell Co. The refs pretty much knew early who they had bets on in this game.
^ smh. Blamin it on the refs is the most butthurt thing anyone can say.
To quote Cherokee get out the butt salve
Middlesboro Wrote:160 yards in penalties against Bell Co. The refs pretty much knew early who they had bets on in this game.

So you got home cookin' at home? Get out of here!!!!
Middlesboro Wrote:I say Mills will be gone after this year. Put Frazier at Head Coach. He proved at our school he could turn a program into the right direction until they got rid of him for no reason

This can't be serious
This came from the same guy looking for butt cream
Fact is Corbin won and thats all that matters. .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Penalties: Corbin 9 for 90 yards
Bell 10 for 105
It amazes me how stupid some people are and sore losers!!!
Middlesboro were you stretching the truth when you said 160 yards in penalties?
The radio said Bell co had 165 yds in penalties, Bell can not play a team like Corbin and win with that many penalties.Mills has to get control and correct these problems Bell had same problems last year. And it was the worse call ball game I ever watch the referee should not in any way determine the out come of a ball game for either team. Good win for Corbin and wake up call for Bell Co.
I guess now Corbin is a top ten team.
mysonis55 Wrote:I guess now Corbin is a top ten team.

They always where, but everyone kicked dirt on them after the Danville, Southwestern, and Mayfield losses. A lot of 3a teams would have lost those 3 games. I think its funny hardly anyone picked them to win at Bell Co. They turned it over and gave Bell some points, and still won by 2 tds on the road.
Corbin is a young team that is improving. The coaching staff is apparently wanting to do the right things with them. That is why they are going out and looking for teams with different styles to play, such as when they agreed to play Mayfield this year and next. They are looking at getting the boys as much experience as they can. The qb is a load to bring down. They are big and physical. I know a linebacker here in the west that has nothing but respect for them after having to deal with a pulling guard all night.
DJT Wrote:The radio said Bell co had 165 yds in penalties, Bell can not play a team like Corbin and win with that many penalties.Mills has to get control and correct these problems Bell had same problems last year. And it was the worse call ball game I ever watch the referee should not in any way determine the out come of a ball game for either team. Good win for Corbin and wake up call for Bell Co.

Was it a bad called game all the way around? Or are you saying the refs favored one team over the other?
I still cant believe Corbin lost to Danville,Southwestern and Mayfield. Confusednicker:
The Spread Wrote:Was it a bad called game all the way around? Or are you saying the refs favored one team over the other?

It was an evenly called game. Both teams had self inflicted wounds. That crew just has a reputation for making sure they get to impact a game. It seems like they're always at the center of focus rather than the teams playing. With that said most if not all the penalties in this game were warranted. I'm sure by the next time they play both teams will have the mistakes cleaned up and hopefully it's a different crew officiating.
I was there, the game called good... Not great, but we got our tail kicked and out coached.. Our kids lost there composure!!!
Flags was equal and I'm sure the film will show it!!
Move on and get better..
64, I can't believe you would say that. We struggled a little early on but, when we made the transition to Caldwell in the backfield, it was obvious. I think Corbin was good but, I still think we know it went the way it should have. Good luck the rest of the way though.
mysonis55 Wrote:64, I can't believe you would say that. We struggled a little early on but, when we made the transition to Caldwell in the backfield, it was obvious. I think Corbin was good but, I still think we know it went the way it should have. Good luck the rest of the way though.

What was the score with less than 8 minute to play.....Thank You :popcorn:
Those 3 games made Corbin better.
64SUR Wrote:What was the score with less than 8 minute to play.....Thank You :popcorn:

Where was Trajon Bright the whole game. You should be sending Graves County a thank you card.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Where was Trajon Bright the whole game. You should be sending Graves County a thank you card.

Corbin was missing several defensive starter in that game oh well life goes on. Confusedinglepar
64SUR Wrote:Corbin was missing several defensive starter in that game oh well life goes on. Confusedinglepar

Mayfield had some Defensive starters out to. Checkmate.
It was raining also!!
I think it will be another Corbin vs Bell showdown in the weeks to come
Old Redhound Wrote:It was raining also!!

True that had to hurt Mayfield to being a 50/50 pass team compared to Corbin being a mostly run team. Very good point Redhound.
All joking aside good luck, and prove the Bell win was no fluke.
Middlesboro Wrote:I say Mills will be gone after this year. Put Frazier at Head Coach. He proved at our school he could turn a program into the right direction until they got rid of him for no reason

CMon you all know it won't be Mills or frazier. I don't even know anyone with inside info there and even I know who is going to be on the sidelines next year.
the only game Corbin has lost that it shouldn't have is the Danville game. Mayfield and southwestern were a little more talented than us. That being said, I think Corbin could have won either game. To be an elite team you have to beat teams who are more talented than you. To do that you have to play teams who are more talented than you. The great programs are great because their kids have tons of heart. Thought schedules make tough teams. Hopefully we'll get to watch mayfield and Corbin play in Louisville in early December. Best of luck cardinals and we'll see you guys next year.