Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 35 Whitley County 14
But....who wants haters??
Figures people say Corbin has good defense but I didn't get to see the game though so I don't know for sure then
cherokee Wrote:and unlike you they have been winners while I rooted for them, now go to bed and put a little ointment on that sore a** and it will feel better tomorrow.

I could have transferred to Highlands and won some actual titles. Its easy to go where the goings easy.
You forget we don't play and don't get upset after losses Confusednicker:

You would have never logged back on if things went the other direction tonight.
pjdoug Wrote:dont forget about Leslie and Letcher and probably somewhere else next year.

will be at corbin next year so we can kick that a** again.:hilarious:
I seen a lot of good former players tonight from both schools. Seen some former Corbin players with Whitley shirts on and there little ones running around and vise versa with former Whitley players.
Some big names down there.
colonels#101 Wrote:Figures people say Corbin has good defense but I didn't get to see the game though so I don't know for sure then

then go to bed because you don't know sh**
Whitley didn't do as good as I hoped I was hoping they would be at least a little close if they lost.
I think Whitley played a good game, just didn't have enough left in the tank once Corbin took them out of the game in the first half. I agree with the others that Corbin had a good game plan and it worked.
I really liked Whitleys set up. Pretty cool how they had that big banner with the seniors on the side of there gym lit up and all the room you have in that one area. I like it better than what we got at Corbin.

On to the next one. We've got to get better with the penalties and early jitters.
cherokee Wrote:will be at corbin next year so we can kick that a** again.:hilarious:

As a Corbin fan, I must say you are an embarrassment. What are you, 12?
Haters going to hate ��
Before I go to bed I would like to say that I will be rooting for Whitley County every game except Leslie County because my nephews play for them. I had coached a lot of the Whitley County boys that played tonight from Oak Grove and have and will always fell for them and if you asked them or their parents about me it would be positive. But I owe nothing to those who have criticized meydecisions on the future of my kids and what I thought was right for them. My wife drives 150 miles a day to work because I would not sell out my kids out so if you want to talk shi* I'm your man.
Bolt Wrote:As a Corbin fan, I must say you are an embarrassment. What are you, 12?

you are a Whitley fan with no balls don't you think people can look at your past post, geez what a disgrace.
campbellfield Wrote:cherokee should not be recognized as the attitude of the corbin fan base.:hitwall:

��
cherokee Wrote:you are a Whitley fan with no balls

You are right, I am a fan of Whitley.
But im a bigger fan of Corbin.

I have two younger cousins who played at Whitley over the past 6 years so I have kept up with them an posted on Whitley threads here on more than one occasion.

I went to Corbin, played football at Corbin, and will always be Corbin.

Your comments are nothing more than a joke. It reminds me of what ive been seeing on the Bell and Mboro boards. As for the second part of your post, ive come to expect nothing less as most Corbin faithful have. It is amazing how arrogant you are toward every fan base, even Corbin's at one time until it benefitted you. Its okay though. Every Corbin person I know feels the same.

Have a good night. Ill be there next week as well.
Calm down I'm just saying that the Corbin hounds is accused of having good defense never said they do OR dont. I didn't see the game I got on here to see the score
Bolt Wrote:You are right, I am a fan of Whitley.

I have two younger cousins who played at Whitley over the past 6 years so I have kept up with them an posted on Whitley threads here on more than one occasion.

Your comments are nothing more than a joke. It reminds me of what ive been seeing on the Bell and Mboro boards. As for the second part of your post, ive come to expect nothing less as most Corbin faithful have. It is amazing how arrogant you are toward every fan base, even Corbin's at one time until it benefitted you. Its okay though. Every Corbin person I know feels the same.

you are confused as Bruce Jenner:hilarious:
Bolt Wrote:You are right, I am a fan of Whitley.

glad you admitted to being an imposter your creditability is done for with that last post
cherokee Wrote:glad you admitted to being an imposter your creditability is done for with that last post

Seeing as to how you already replied to my post i'm not sure if you had one too many already or are just trying to get an argument out of someone who doesn't argue on the internet.

Im going to bed now little buddy. You go help out with the fumbles.

good night.
No big suprise there either
Bolt Wrote:Seeing as to how you already replied to my post i'm not sure if you had one too many already or are just trying to get an argument out of someone who doesn't argue on the internet.

Im going to bed now little buddy. You go help out with the fumbles.

good night.

yeah now that everyone knows you are an imposter and a confused person with a sore A** I think a good night sleep may really help you decide if you are a colonel or a redhound or maybe a transgender.
I saw a lot of upside to Corbin tonight. Whitleys defense never stopped them. If Corbin hangs onto the football better, we are talking a 49-14 game without question. Secondary got burned a few times but you have to like how they made INTs.
Good Win. Cong: to Coach Haddix and the Hounds. Good Luck to Whitley on rest of season.
I had a feeling Cherokee would go off on some of these hater who has posted negative thing about his kids in the past. I for one going to restaints myself from all of this. I support all kids from Kentucky and nobody will ever here me talk bad about a kid. But some of you :moon: just got what was coming. :lmao:
Congratulations Redhounds. Appears Corbin football is back!

I thought Whitley did an okay job until after half time. They got a few kinks to work out, but they will be okay.
There was a lot of yap-flapping going on leading up to this game that had built up over the course of many years for long time supporters of both sides. Now tell me Whitley fans, did the sun rise in Williamsburg today? Sure it did. All we know now is Corbin is a better football team right now and that both teams found out something positive about themselves they can carry into week 2.

The only thing that got hurt last night was a little pride. No reason Whitley can't be successful in their district. I think Corbin has all the tools to make a run once Sizemore settles in. The kid has a bright future.
pjdoug Wrote:I'm just fine. proud of my Colonels effort and congratulations to the Hounds. I saw where your team rolled over the might East Ridge team.

Not my team. Mine dont play til today against Bryan Station. Which we will probably lose.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
The Spread Wrote:There was a lot of yap-flapping going on leading up to this game that had built up over the course of many years for long time supporters of both sides. Now tell me Whitley fans, did the sun rise in Williamsburg today? Sure it did. All we know now is Corbin is a better football team right now and that both teams found out something positive about themselves they can carry into week 2.

The only thing that got hurt last night was a little pride. No reason Whitley can't be successful in their district. I think Corbin has all the tools to make a run once Sizemore settles in. The kid has a bright future.

Well said. :Clap:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Corbin did a great job keeping Woods off the field by controlling the clock. Woods played well. The first interception was off the receivers hands not a bad pass. The last was a matter of a receiver not making a play on the ball but letting the Dback take it away. Woods will lead Whitley to a bunch of wins this year. Sizemore made two huge plays when Whitley closed the game to 21-14. He had a big run for a first down and then the perfect throw for the touchdown on 4th an goal from the 14. He is a kid who will make big time plays at big time moments.
pjdoug Wrote:I saw where your team rolled over the might East Ridge team.

Make sure you get it right Knox Central not Knott Central! !! Guess your still feeling the effects of last night game can keep you teams straight..lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Congrats to the Hounds...Very impressed with Corbins line play and young QB, Whitley was just over powered up front...As E said it seemed the Hounds had the ball the entire game....Luke Woods kept this one from being ugly, congrats to him...I only see one or two losses for the the Hounds coming, things look good in redhound land....