Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graves County vs. Pulaski County 5A State Championship
mysonis55 Wrote:Aren't you a fan of a 1a team there 64? Why are you in this thread?

Because they beat Corbin and they are the real deal with Riley Hall at Qb. Plus they are eastern Kentucky. :Cheerlead
Well seeing how I went to school at Graves and Mayfield, I have earned the right to talk about them. If I was you, I wouldn't count the Eagles out. They held us to 21 points, which is something only they, Murray and Russellville have been able to do.
It's gonna be a ghost town around here this weekend.
mysonis55 Wrote:It's gonna be a ghost town around here this weekend.

Good time to commit a crime. lol Somerset want have many people who are local in town either.:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
mysonis55 Wrote:Well seeing how I went to school at Graves and Mayfield, I have earned the right to talk about them. If I was you, I wouldn't count the Eagles out. They held us to 21 points, which is something only they, Murray and Russellville have been able to do.
South western would be a 14 pt favorite over Mayfield and a ten point favorite over Graves County so....
:gtfo:
No it wont be a ghost town, those that cant make it to the games will hang out at Caseys and eat pizza
jim rome Wrote:South western would be a 14 pt favorite over Mayfield and a ten point favorite over Graves County so....

You're pretty high on a team that is gonna be sitting at home this weekend. Give it a rest already.
I got the maroons in a close one 21-18
Well according to Rome, it can't be that close because they beat a team that is 10 points better than Mayfield and Mayfield is 21 points better than Graves. So another words, according to him Pulaski should win by 31 points or more. Let's see just how good a prognosticator he is.
Rome did predict southwesterns success even though he went a bit extreme. I will admit Pulaski is hard to beat when Riley Hall is at quarterback and throwing to Jeb Johnson and George Gregory. I think the Warriors year is next year and this is the Maroons year. 26-20
Rome needs a new avatar. That's even worse than a photo of 64. That's pretty darn bad.
Graves is a team that has caught fire and nothing can really be predicted by looking at their earlier season wins and losses. When a team catches fire, the spirit is hard to put out.

If someone would have asked me at the beginning of the year if I thought Graves County could beat Bowling Green, I think the answer would have been a solid no way.

You have to look at where a team is today. Not where they were two months ago.
I stumbled upon this... wanted to share , figured for the city it was only fair..!!!

MAYFIELD - GRAVES COUNTY 2014

Twas the night before state, and through the city and county, thoughts were all focused on getting the bounty.*

Rooms were reserved and coolers were filled, the players were all serious and the fans were all thrilled.

Never before had this story been told, the tale of two schools and the quest for the gold.

Rivals they are in regular season, but playoffs present a whole 'nother reason, for all to unite, and pull*together, to bring victory home,*

Two Birds.......One Feather!!!!!!**
jim rome Wrote:South western would be a 14 pt favorite over Mayfield and a ten point favorite over Graves County so....

Confusednicker:
We will know the answer to that in about 8 hours and we will see who is laughing then pj.
7-0 pulaski 1st
14-0 PC 1st
What bout that comment now pj?
14-7 PC at half
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Cannon Still Roars.....
mysonis55 Wrote:What bout that comment now pj?

which comment?