Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's YOUR team?
Pirates........
A LOT of Belfry fans!!! lol
Ryle Raiders.. Raider Nation!
I'm for sale to the highest bidder or whoever is winning.
Not an easy year to be one, they are so up and down, but am a fan of the Ashland Tomcats.
Jenkins.....:p
Hazard Bulldogs
Williamsburg, Whitley, Corbin, All Mt. teams that are playing Northern, Central, and Western teams.
topnotch Wrote:Williamsburg, Whitley, Corbin, All Mt. teams that are playing Northern, Central, and Western teams.

Someone didn't read the rules!!!! Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Boyle County (High School)

Lindsey Wilson (Naia)
I live in Garrard County and keep up with the Lions. I graduated from Berea High and I am always glad to see them pick up a win and I also root for Madison Southern when they aren't playing Rockcastle or Berea. I guess that I identify with Rockcastle though the most now since that is where my kids have graduated from. So, color me in the Rockcastle red and blue.
McCreary Central Raiders baby!
The Bowling Green Purples.
RaiderManiac87 Wrote:Yes Sir!! We would be 1-0 in our district of it wasn't for refs.

You know it buddy. They got road sided:lame:
64black&gold Wrote:Boyle County (High School)

Lindsey Wilson (Naia)

Go Blue Raiders! I'm a proud alumni/alumnus
Some day the Mts are going to win 5 state championships.
Boyle Co. where we just don't play high school football games,We Are High School Football!!
Death Valley - Home of the Belfry Pirates.
Westside Wrote:I'm for sale to the highest bidder or whoever is winning.

Come over to Betsy Layne my friend. We don't have much backing here on BGR
THE Highlands High School
Westside Wrote:I'm for sale to the highest bidder or whoever is winning.

64, I knew it was you for SUR:biglmao:
Patch Wrote:Not an easy year to be one, they are so up and down, but am a fan of the Ashland Tomcats.

Yeah, you post so much about them....:zzz:
Since I live in Pulaski I have keep up with them since all my co workers have kids who play at all 3 schools, went to rockcastle so I keep up with them.
That is ok Clit, at least the school I support isn't in imminent danger from not just their athletics but the way they handle their money too.
Middlesboro "Yellow Jackets"
King of our County!!!
Spud6 Wrote:Come over to Betsy Layne my friend. We don't have much backing here on BGR

Lol. That is actually where I graduated from in 1991. I played football all four years.
Patch Wrote:That is ok Clit, at least the school I support isn't in imminent danger from not just their athletics but the way they handle their money too.

Hope you show tonight pussycat
We were both there, but nobody came by and introduced themselves to either one of us. I was on the visitor's side, he on the other.
Westside Wrote:Lol. That is actually where I graduated from in 1991. I played football all four years.

Then I probably know who you are. LOL

What a coincidence!
I roll with the Russell Red Devils.:devilflam