Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Middlesboro 9/26
ThisIsIt14 Wrote:Poindexter was a good player but probally not even top 3 or 4 on the team.. All those linemen was very good and I thought we would struggle because of that but I have been wrong so far this year... Our defense has been outstanding so far but we havn't played nobody near as explosive as pikeville.. Our offensive line has played decent but not great they need to step up if I want my prediction to be true this friday.. We have two of the best backs in the mountains maybe state but if they dont block I'm not sure what they can do...

You guys need to probably go ahead and forfeit, you all don't stand a chance against Pikeville (the 2014 Class A State Champions). Williamsburg should just forfeit the rest of their games, because they won't have a chance at a state title.
jetpilot Wrote:^Thanks 14. Going to be a good matchup and a fun game.
Yeah I can't wait... I'm more excited for this game then I was the bell game.. I hate sounding like a whiny child with the excuses but thats just my humble opinion earlier.. Guess when your a fan of a team you can be just to hard headed to recognize your team isn't unstoppable lol...
WillBurg93 Wrote:You guys need to probably go ahead and forfeit, you all don't stand a chance against Pikeville (the 2014 Class A State Champions). Williamsburg should just forfeit the rest of their games, because they won't have a chance at a state title.
Lol we will see.. Honestly not just saying this because we are playing Pikeville but I think Williamsburg would beat Pikeville.. Skyler Griffith is crazy good... I remember him from some middle school games and Williamsburg was very very good then..
WillBurg93 Wrote:You guys need to probably go ahead and forfeit, you all don't stand a chance against Pikeville (the 2014 Class A State Champions). Williamsburg should just forfeit the rest of their games, because they won't have a chance at a state title.

Calmer down there willyburger. You need help son. :popcorn:

Mommy says to turn the computer off and go to bed or she's going to have to take your coloring book and crayons away again.
ThisIsIt14 Wrote:Yeah I can't wait... I'm more excited for this game then I was the bell game.. I hate sounding like a whiny child with the excuses but thats just my humble opinion earlier.. Guess when your a fan of a team you can be just to hard headed to recognize your team isn't unstoppable lol...

It's all in fun.:Thumbs: Gotta support the team.
You can't believe how good Pikeville is. they may be the best high school football team in our nation.
topnotch Wrote:You can't believe how good Pikeville is. they may be the best high school football team in our nation.

Confusednicker:
Pikeville is rolling, but after coming off such a huge, emotional win last week. Heads could possibly be big. Middlesboro is another difficult test. But I still like Pikeville to bring a win back home with them.

Pikeville - 37

Middlesboro - 28
Pikeville has got to avoid a letdown. Panthers by 10.
Pikeville has to keep their focus.

This one could have a trap written all over it.

Not only is Pikeville riding the ultimate emotional high after their win, but the way they beat Mboro last year has to be in the back of their minds as well. Throw on top of that the game is at Middlesboro.

If Pikeville can retain focus and match the effort from Friday I think they win by 2 TD+
On a side note...I have never seen a fanbase get more on edge and defensive about a team winning that they have no common tie to except for a potential Semi-Final matchup.

Williamsburg fans have maxed out the butthurt meter.

I am not sure I have seen a single Pikeville fan gloating about their win Friday or crowning themselves the King of 1A but there have been no less than 4 Wburg posters bouncing from thread to thread with their feelings hurt.

You would think Pikeville just beat Wburg from the way their fans are acting.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:On a side note...I have never seen a fanbase get more on edge and defensive about a team winning that they have no common tie to except for a potential Semi-Final matchup.

I am not sure I have seen a single Pikeville fan gloating about their win Friday or crowning themselves the King of 1A but there have been no less than 4 Wburg posters bouncing from thread to thread with their feelings hurt.

I noticed that, too...

Confusednicker:
I think it goes without saying however, if Pikeville and Wburg do meet up in Nov., it WILL be a game similar to the days of Pikeville/Beechwood proportions, maybe exceeding those days. Sure hope so.
Big Five-0- Wrote:I think it goes without saying however, if Pikeville and Wburg do meet up in Nov., it WILL be a game similar to the days of Pikeville/Beechwood proportions, maybe exceeding those days. Sure hope so.

You will need to bring in temporary seating at Hambley
EKUAlum05 Wrote:On a side note...I have never seen a fanbase get more on edge and defensive about a team winning that they have no common tie to except for a potential Semi-Final matchup.

No hurt feelings, no butthurt from this Wburg fan, Pikeville is on a roll and playing well...Very impressive win against Belfry, congrats to Pikeville...Still think Mayfield is on another level...
Should be a good game! Pikeville by 8+
Twitter: @tc_analytics

From one yellowjacket fan to another yellowjacket..I hope middlesboro beats Pikeville....Confusednicker:
No body can beat Pikeville not in this state. I don't know why they would get upset we are just telling it like it is. Our little ole team just likes marshmallows.
Pikeville on a mission
topnotch Wrote:No body can beat Pikeville not in this state. I don't know why they would get upset we are just telling it like it is. Our little ole team just likes marshmallows.
Just for you, Topnotch
Well it was fun while it lasted.
Is Pikeville running back out for this game????
64SUR Wrote:From one yellowjacket fan to another yellowjacket..I hope middlesboro beats Pikeville....Confusednicker:

yellow or orange?
Bump. Gotta get the talk going on this again.
Pikeville wins 42-35
Pikeville has a back out! Look it up fellas. I think people in pikeville have forgotten about Seth Barton 25 running back and Ryan Pittman 5 both had big games last year and is back Don'tforget about thenother.weapons tthe Jackets have 42- 28 Jackets
Trashtalker Wrote:Pikeville has a back out! Look it up fellas. I think people in pikeville have forgotten about Seth Barton 25 running back and Ryan Pittman 5 both had big games last year and is back Don'tforget about thenother.weapons tthe Jackets have 42- 28 Jackets

That back that may be out is great. No doubt about it. Don't overlook the fact that Pikeville has multiple weapons.
Trashtalker Wrote:Pikeville has a back out! Look it up fellas. I think people in pikeville have forgotten about Seth Barton 25 running back and Ryan Pittman 5 both had big games last year and is back Don'tforget about thenother.weapons tthe Jackets have 42- 28 Jackets
No one has forgotten, good players. Pikeville has more than one wea... In sorry, player as well. Seems people have forgotten we have Estep back, Charles, Maynard, a freshman RB that has touches the ball twice and gotten TDs both times, Vanderbeck, etc. Pikeville will be fine. However it shakes out, they will be fine.
PHSForever Wrote:No one has forgotten, good players. Pikeville has more than one wea... In sorry, player as well. Seems people have forgotten we have Estep back, Charles, Maynard, a freshman RB that has touches the ball twice and gotten TDs both times, Vanderbeck, etc. Pikeville will be fine. However it shakes out, they will be fine.

Lol! You almost slipped PHS. I did slip, and will pay. I throw myself on the mercy of the pc police!:HitWall: