Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the best football movie?
well as for me it would be a toss up between Friday Night Lights and Grid Iron Gang
Friday Night Lights...I don't need a movie about a bunch of thugs to pump me up! Friday Night Lights is reality to anyone who has ever played the game and who has left EVERYTHING on the field!
The Last Boyscout....... I almost forgot about that one......
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
my top 5 are
1. the program
2. friday night lights
3.remember the titans
4.Varsity blues
5.Waterboy

some other good football movies are both of the longest yards, rudy and i thought the replacements was a good movie
how can the water boy be a good football movie.. its more funny then anything...
The Replacements was a good football movie!
My Top 3 is..
1.) Friday Night Lights
2.) Invincible
3.) The Replacements
wanger Wrote:Has anyon heard of the new movie that is playing in only select theatres. I now it was playing in lexington called " Facing the Giant"?
Yeah ive heard of it its a christian movie isnt it?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Friday Night Lights...I don't need a movie about a bunch of thugs to pump me up! Friday Night Lights is reality to anyone who has ever played the game and who has left EVERYTHING on the field!
thats right
For me it is Friday Night Lights, Varsity Blues and Remember the Titans.
Waterboy is funny
Brian's Song, Friday Night Lights, and Remember the Titans. I liked Any Given Sunday as well, but it was way too unrealistic.
there is so many out there that are good i cant name one.
All-American Lineman Wrote:Friday Night Lights
did you know when they lost that game the real team played and beat Priest Holmes' team the next year at state.
Remember the Titans is awesome!!
Still Friday Night Lights, kids can compair them selfs 2 think movie..
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:Still Friday Night Lights, kids can compair them selfs 2 think movie..
you need to learn how to spell lol jk
All-American Lineman Wrote:you need to learn how to spell lol jk
He is the ALLSTATE-R.B.....not ALLSTATE-SPELLING-B..... Come on give him a BRAKE !!!!! get it brake,, I mispelled break to make you think I can't spell, well it was funny when I was typing it.. never mind..
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Friday Night Lights is a great movie.
I went and saw Gridiron Gang, and I thought it was a great football movie.
Friday Night Lights being 1st with Rudy and Remember the Titans bein 2nd and 3rd
Rudy was a classic also@!
I think it is ''Grid Iron Gang"
The College One Wrote:Remember The Titans, Friday Night Lights, Rudy three good movies right there and Radio

Great Minds think alike !

:Thumbs:
So Chris "who was that" Comer beat a Priest Holmes led team? lol

"Friday Night Lights" is certainly not a theatrical masterpiece, but it is a tribute to REAL high school football in its' spirit.
Longest Yard and Noth Dallas Forty. Friday night lights is a good one.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:little giants

Little giants this is the move that got alot of young kids wanting to play football. CLASSIC!:popcorn:
Devilologist Wrote:He is the ALLSTATE-R.B.....not ALLSTATE-SPELLING-B..... Come on give him a BRAKE !!!!! get it brake,, I mispelled break to make you think I can't spell, well it was funny when I was typing it.. never mind..
haha thats kinda funny
Little Giants is an awesome underdog story if it wasn't based on pee-wee lol but still a great movie
The Little Giants!!!!!!!!!!!lol
jp "Remember the Titans" is my favorite