Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro Yellow Jackets 2014
mysonis55 Wrote:Well, they are on the border there.

I am too but I still know a yellow jacket ain't orange Smile
Maybe they ran out of yellow crayons when they were young. They colored a yellow jacket orange and black and someone liked it. Then they proposed their school mascot and colors off of that colored picture. I guess that could explain it. I'm reaching.
mysonis55 Wrote:Maybe they ran out of yellow crayons when they were young. They colored a yellow jacket orange and black and someone liked it. Then they proposed their school mascot and colors off of that colored picture. I guess that could explain it. I'm reaching.

calling themselves Orange Crunch Bunch furthers the confusion :insane:
I thought this was Middlesboro thread not Williamsburg.
Not just this thread but them all. Stay on point, if we want to hear about Williamsburg we will look on their thread.
Flicka Wrote:Not just this thread but them all. Stay on point, if we want to hear about Williamsburg we will look on their thread.

I agree. I keep looking at threads to read new post and they are off topic.
Flicka Wrote:Not just this thread but them all. Stay on point, if we want to hear about Williamsburg we will look on their thread.

if I want to hear you complain I'll look on your thread.:Thumbs:
Easy little boy, you will get a spanking.
Does Middlesboro have a similar coaching staff as last year?
Flicka Wrote:Easy little boy, you will get a spanking.

I ain't skeered Confusednicker:. I'm just doing a little instigating and trying to liven the crowd up Smile
pjdoug Wrote:I am too but I still know a yellow jacket ain't orange Smile

When a yellow jacket stings it will turn orange take my word.:Sad04:
64SUR Wrote:When a yellow jacket stings it will turn orange take my word.:Sad04:

what color will it turn when an orange jacket stings? Middlesboro is true Yellow Jackets. Who is their starting quarterback?
pjdoug Wrote:what color will it turn when an orange jacket stings? Middlesboro is true Yellow Jackets. Who is their starting quarterback?

I would say it would be Major Edwards.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:I would say it would be Major Edwards.

looks like they could still be explosive on offense.
pjdoug Wrote:looks like they could still be explosive on offense.

Yes they could.
The Jackets should run the table in the regular season. At worst, they should finish 9-1 before the playoffs. And if they don't win the region, they will have underachieved, IMO.
Gitback Coach Wrote:The Jackets should run the table in the regular season. At worst, they should finish 9-1 before the playoffs. And if they don't win the region, they will have underachieved, IMO.

IMO they will underachieve then. They won't win the region won't win the district.
Gitback Coach Wrote:The Jackets should run the table in the regular season. At worst, they should finish 9-1 before the playoffs. And if they don't win the region, they will have underachieved, IMO.

IMO you set them up for failure. Best effort 7-3. Region Final at best. If they achieve this they have done well.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:I heard he hasn't been to any of the summer workouts. Any truth?
Very true. Most of your starters for Middlesboro have not shown up for summer practices.
ArJay Wrote:Middlesboro seems to still have good skill guys except maybe WR? How are they up front?
Capps kid will make a heck of a receiver...don't understand why they even have the Hoskins kid out there, he was another one that didn't show up for summer workouts and practices.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:I heard they didn't have several of their key players showing up this summer for workouts. Only about 20 lifting and working out.
This is true!
William Muney Wrote:Mark it down Barton will get nearly all the carries.
You are so right...but whatever it takes!
How in the hell doesn't the Pittman kid get any respect from you all? Last year was his first opportunity as a running back. He produced for the Jackets with 1374 yds, finished 7th in the state in rushing leaders, and over 3000 all purpose yds. He also lead the team in tackles on def, and voted SEKC player of the year. Yes, Barton is a very good player, and very talented, but so is the Pittman kid. You would imagine that the coach would be excited to have two great running backs for his team.
Hard to , when you have a 1 back set, with the option being empty set. Pittman will be a defensive player when all is said and done.
Haha I'm not sure who you guys are saying that pittman will not carry the ball. He is our running back for a reason and I'm sure due to his success during last season he will have the most carries this year. Actually I saw at the spring game that he cArried the ball a lot. Im not sure why you guys would get on her and say Barton is gonna get ALL the carries, unless you know something I don't lol??? You guys are not fans of middlesboro nor do you know anything about middlesboro besides what you may hear. I attend every home game and some away and I know that both Barton and pittman will shine this year. Goodluck jackets. #truejacket
We do know. Wait and see! Look back at the track record of the OC and HC at previous stops. They always have been 1 back teams with 1 guy getting nearly all the carries. Pittman is a heck of a player.....no doubt but wait and see.
RisingJackets Wrote:Haha I'm not sure who you guys are saying that pittman will not carry the ball. He is our running back for a reason and I'm sure due to his success during last season he will have the most carries this year. Actually I saw at the spring game that he cArried the ball a lot. Im not sure why you guys would get on her and say Barton is gonna get ALL the carries, unless you know something I don't lol??? You guys are not fans of middlesboro nor do you know anything about middlesboro besides what you may hear. I attend every home game and some away and I know that both Barton and pittman will shine this year. Goodluck jackets. #truejacket

Really, well the spring game was not a game , it was just a practice. We had another coach quit today. IDK
FlippedOut Wrote:Really, well the spring game was not a game , it was just a practice. We had another coach quit today. IDK

Who quit?
you all sound like a bunch of bell co fans trying to put negative information out about middlesboro to me cause idk one single parent or fan that would set and talk about there players and team like this.
A practice in which they ran there offense scheme so therefor your wrong ONCE AGAIN. Get back up on the hill where you belong and quit bringing negativity on to middlesboro