Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Settle this debate: Who would win between Raceland and Russell and by how many?
Raceland hasn't beat Russell in football in my lifetime, and I'm 36 years old. LOL
FBALL Wrote:Whats a seast?

TongueoliceLig Grammar Police is on duty!TongueoliceLig

pull it over Mr.Devilologist!!!!
You think someone could pitch in a nickle or two and fix the field too.
red devils rule Wrote:That is so true Ashland had players playing where they haven't ever played befor,So if raceland would have played the team that we played than Ashalnd would have bet them bad!!!!!! they would have been doing this number here :igiveup: :igiveup: we give
ashland was also playing player who weren't supposed to be on the field because of injury playing and a couple starting.
t-cat50 Wrote:ashland was also playing player who weren't supposed to be on the field because of injury playing and a couple starting.

This I know I have friends and family that plays football for the T-Cats,And I am also A football coach
Sarrr Wrote:Raceland beat Ashland, Ashland beat Russell. Raceland should beat Russell.

Belfry should have beaten Ashland, Belfry should beat Russell.

;P

That's ridiculous. OK, here's one.... Mercer thumped LCA, LCA beat Raceland, Russell DID beat Mercer. Russell thumps Raceland
Ann Arbor's Finest Wrote:First of all, don't hate on the field. Obviously you are a russell guy since you are against playing @ Raceland, and the last time I checked, the corner of the endzone shouldn't matter to you guys. Russell throws as many passes a year as I take dumps in one day. Come on, get over the "I am better than you" crap and let the kids settle it on the field. ANY field. Hell, if grown men will play football on uneven, rock hard, gravel infested plots of land, I'm sure these kids won't complain about a few feet of astroturf.

You call that triangle of really cheap carpet..... astroturf?:lmao: Your joking right? And these are kids and not grown men, there's a difference. I know he's not AFRAID to play at Raceland, Russell's not AFRAID to play anywhere, but the Raceland stadium does bring up some concerns. The seating being just one, with that large of a gate it would be impossible to get a seat which would make it very very difficult to watch the game. I can see some of the concerns playing at Raceland would bring forth but I can guarentee one thing, Russell and it's faithful are NOT afraid to come play at Raceland.
SCS_0855 Wrote:The reason that Raceland would make it close is not only because of Scott Grizzle and the passing game but they also have Derrik Beach, who can catch the ball, run the ball, and return punts and kicks.

Russell did not give up a return TD all year and faced many capable returners who were just as good if not better than Beach. Russell also faces a few very capable passing teams this year with and were very successful. This Russell defense is incredible!!! If they can hold Mercer in check and under 200 yards, I don't see Raceland giving them much more. I'm not trying to disrespect anyone or any player from Raceland nor am I trying to take anything away from them, It's just my honest opinion after watching both teams.
the_ARM Wrote:The Rams D would sufficate Clark. I like Raceland winning 31-16!

Sufficate Kasey? :lmao: :lmao: :thatsfunn :thatsfunn That's a good one!!
I tell you what after watching Russell in the state finals, I was really impressed with them. All the kids play so hard and especially #56 Willis. Kasey Clark is unbelievable don't get me wrong but this kid plays with so much heart and intensity. I caught myself watching him every play. He is a great linebacker and offensive lineman, and if he were a little bigger I would say he would have his pick on where he wanted to play football in college. I just thought I would let you Russell guys know this somewhere.
HazzBeen Wrote:I tell you what after watching Russell in the state finals, I was really impressed with them. All the kids play so hard and especially #56 Willis. Kasey Clark is unbelievable don't get me wrong but this kid plays with so much heart and intensity. I caught myself watching him every play. He is a great linebacker and offensive lineman, and if he were a little bigger I would say he would have his pick on where he wanted to play football in college. I just thought I would let you Russell guys know this somewhere.

Wills was the heart and soul of the defense. Excellent post.
If Ashland did this and Russell did that then Raceland would do this. Balogna!

If Raceland played Mercer Co here is the "statistical projection".

PROJECT A MATCHUP

at Raceland (KY)
[2006] Mercer County (Harrodsburg, KY) 41, [2006] Raceland (KY) 22

at Mercer County (Harrodsburg, KY)
[2006] Mercer County (Harrodsburg, KY) 42, [2006] Raceland (KY) 21

at neutral site
[2006] Mercer County (Harrodsburg, KY) 42, [2006] Raceland (KY) 21

So is Russell 3 touchdowns better than Raceland?
I say YES!
Belfry Vs Raceland

PROJECT A MATCHUP

at Belfry (KY)
[2006] Belfry (KY) 28, [2006] Raceland (KY) 26

at Raceland (KY)
[2006] Raceland (KY) 28, [2006] Belfry (KY) 27

at neutral site
[2006] Belfry (KY) 28, [2006] Raceland (KY) 27

Russell beat Belfry 19-ZIP. Hey that's 3 TD's! Amazing!
Great call there DevilsWin.. How did you get the stat thing to work again. I went to the link but could not get it to work.. Send and IM to me .. Thanks...
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
the_ARM Wrote:The Rams D would sufficate Clark. I like Raceland winning 31-16!
haha! Wow, you must be a dedicated Raceland fan because no one seems to think that but Raceland people. I don't think that Raceland could "sufficate" any of our running backs.
ukno08 Wrote:haha wow u must be a dedicated Raceland fan cause no one seems to think htat but raceland people. i don thtink that raceland could "sufficate" any of our running backs.

haha the Rams wouldn't be able to get our wind out of us let alone sufficate haha this game would be a joke lol:rockon: :rockon:
You guys need to forget the trash talking about a hypothetical game between this years teams and let the play on the field do the talking when the real thing takes place next season.
I have just looked at Raceland's roster for '06 and I was just wandering who is going to be the qb next year because all they have is Grizzle(SR.) and the only other qb was a FR. so looking at that roster I would have to say with what is coming back for both schools Russell may put up a bunch of points but then again I could be wrong.