•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCreary Central 2014
Cellking please give us an update on the state of the program?
kyrj Wrote:So now we should just give up on the football program because it does not get funded properly? Come on really? A lot of young men and coaches would disagree with that. UntilEveryone involved gets behind the program it will never take off, kids read this stuff on here and talk like this does them no good at all. Please mods take this thread down.

That is the problem KYRJ people are are not behind it you can't force people to be behind it How long will it take for you to get that? 28 years of football one underachieving 7-4 winning season in 28 years and that team should have had a much better record if it had better coaching how many 0-10 seasons has there Ben I been watching this disaster for 28 years
Cellking Wrote:I didn't stretch the truth, 45 listed on Roster at KHSAA web sight. Picked up a few when school started. Last year Boss you were a Whitley County Fan and now all of a sudden you are a Pulaski Co. fan. I think you are from McCreary County pretending to be from somewhere else. Just stirring the pot. JMO

Whopy doo hc came back the second time because he knew the talent in the pipeline they went 10-0 in middle school and later were the 2009 team as seniors they underachieved better coaching that team finishes least 10-2 not 7-4.A 10-0 in middle school team has one mediocre winning season in their four years during the hc second tenure wow, then hc bails when talent leaves and then destroys program for next several years because his buddy didn't get job. You and heartbreaker annihilated the program you claim to love so much in BGP
Cellking Wrote:I also would like to add the present staff and kids work hard. Wt. Room is open and they are there working their butts off. Go Raiders:Clap::Clap::Clap:
Sure you will say that your buddy is running it
Cellking Wrote:I'm not putting Football down. I'm stating a fact, if an administration does not want to fund a sport do away with it. I felt that way when I coached Football and I feel that way now. The kids need to play in a system that is supported and funded by the people in charge. Not in a system where they are an after thought by the people making the decisions.:notworthy:notworthy

Your excuse for everything administration don't support football blah blah blah what do you want them to do which administrator dunt support it? Call em out n support it
BossEric Wrote:I really don't care, if you are perturbed . Truth is the Truth! You stated you coached twice at McCreary. If you had stayed and worked your butt off like coach Hines McCreary might be on top. (BUT YOU BAILED) Then you came back, I looked on KHSAA scoreboard found the 7-4 team. You coached the WATTS kid and then (bailed out again) when WATTS left. ( if you did coach the 7-4 team) You didn't stay again and work your butt off like Coach HINES. Truth is the Truth I didn't find 52 players either! I don't know you , but one thing I learned real quick, YOU stretch the truth!

Coach Hatcher knows his stuff, I don't know anything about the other two.

Didn't say anything bad about the kids. Only you bailed out on them twice without staying and working your butt off and the kids see that and they worked their butts off.

Sometimes the truth does hurt.

Come up this fall and watch Coach Hines in action, Pre Season number 1 or 2. We can sit together. :lmao:

:redboxer::argue::dontthink:notworthy:
lmao:

Yep cellking you just got serv'd
Banker's Bank Wrote:Cellking please give us an update on the state of the program?

Dang Banker 's Bank you sound like you have a problem with CellKing. I Notice you just served CellKing. It only fitting that Confusederved: by the :policeman :policeman :policeman Banker 's Bank. CellKing is my friend......Seem like you are mad at somebody.:popcorn:
Banker's Bank Wrote:That is cuzz you and cellking are the same people boss eric is right on

Dude CellKing is a Republican I am a Democrat. CellKing is from bullskins, I am from bobfork.Now live in London Kentucky. We are not the same I promise. :lmao:
boss Eric the two coaches you don't know cellking was talking about is

Bozeman went 5-25 as hc but cared about kids he was a long time asst. At h.s. And m.s. messer had a 5-5 season then got ran off . Long story why Bozeman is not there anymore left for Whitley in 08 I believe was wrestling coach too
Banker's Bank Wrote:boss Eric the two coaches you don't know cellking was talking about is

Bozeman went 5-25 as hc but cared about kids he was a long time asst. At h.s. And m.s. messer had a 5-5 season then got ran off . Long story why Bozeman is not there anymore left for Whitley in 08 I believe was wrestling coach too

Bankers Bank seems to have sour grapes toward McCreary, I feel for these kids at MCC and they need people to be positive on these forums. McCreary fans need to come together and demand more from the administration and post positive things about the program. do it for the kids
cherokee Wrote:Bankers Bank seems to have sour grapes toward McCreary, I feel for these kids at MCC and they need people to be positive on these forums. McCreary fans need to come together and demand more from the administration and post positive things about the program. do it for the kids

If only it were that easy:happytear:
64SUR Wrote:Dude CellKing is a Republican I am a Democrat. CellKing is from bullskins, I am from bobfork.Now live in London Kentucky. We are not the same I promise. :lmao:

your alter ego is a much better speller Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:your alter ego is a much better speller Confusednicker:

You know what pjdoug in Spanish mean prefer.....:biglmao:
64SUR Wrote:You know what pjdoug in Spanish mean prefer.....:biglmao:

ingles por favor Confusednicker:
Banker's Bank is blocked on my post. I don't have to listen to his crap. He is totally against anything good about to happen in McCreary Co, Hate this for the program. WE have has so little success in football that we need to pull together to be successful in Football. I hope he will get behind this staff and help this program in the future. I doubt he will. I think he is a hurt individual because of his like of success. Oh well time marches on and we will strive to do our best. Go Raiders.
just came to mind. Banker's Bank don't like what went on during my tenure and he don't like current staff. Oh wait, he might have been on staff in between . That would explain it all. Hard on for Me and like of respect for current staff.
Cellking Wrote:just came to mind. Banker's Bank don't like what went on during my tenure and he don't like current staff. Oh wait, he might have been on staff in between . That would explain it all. Hard on for Me and like of respect for current staff.

:lame:
Cellking Wrote:Banker's Bank is blocked on my post. I don't have to listen to his crap. He is totally against anything good about to happen in McCreary Co, Hate this for the program. WE have has so little success in football that we need to pull together to be successful in Football. I hope he will get behind this staff and help this program in the future. I doubt he will. I think he is a hurt individual because of his like of success. Oh well time marches on and we will strive to do our best. Go Raiders.

Okay I will get behind your protégés. What can we expect come July and 2014?
Banker's Bank Wrote:boss Eric the two coaches you don't know cellking was talking about is

Thanks for the information,

Banker's Bank Wrote:Okay I will get behind your protégés. What can we expect come July and 2014?

I have a friend checking on numbers for spring practice and June weight room.
I will post them ASAP.
BossEric Wrote:I have a friend checking on numbers for spring practice and June weight room.
I will post them ASAP.

No need I am life long resident I can get it easily don't waste your time :thanks:
Why would anyone want to be this much of a jack### about a program that is trying to rebuild? CellKng is always positive in his posts and if you have a problem man up! Quit hiding behind a screen name.
Briar jumper bd Wrote:Why would anyone want to be this much of a jack### about a program that is trying to rebuild? CellKng is always positive in his posts and if you have a problem man up! Quit hiding behind a screen name.

:cop: yes sir bj bd I understand your loyalty to your jumper buddy ain't mad at you big guy your like most on here who have never seen the hypocracy and two facedness of this guy I seen it for years in him
Briar jumper bd Wrote:Why would anyone want to be this much of a jack### about a program that is trying to rebuild? CellKng is always positive in his posts and if you have a problem man up! Quit hiding behind a screen name.

Don't think they he will man up. Don't think he would talk to me face to face.:igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:
Keep on working hard Raiders it will pay off at some point and as always GO RAIDERS!
kyrj Wrote:Keep on working hard Raiders it will pay off at some point and as always GO RAIDERS!

update us please coach
Dead period right now. We have had more in the weight room this season then last, and we have some athletes going to camps which to my knowledge we did not have any go to camps last season. We are taking baby steps in the right direction, but we are moving forward. Kids that are dedicated are there each day and have great attitudes and work hard, you can not ask for anymore than that from them, I am sure in the near future their friends will start to realize hard work pays off in the long run. GO RAIDERS!
kyrj Wrote:Dead period right now. We have had more in the weight room this season then last, and we have some athletes going to camps which to my knowledge we did not have any go to camps last season. We are taking baby steps in the right direction, but we are moving forward. Kids that are dedicated are there each day and have great attitudes and work hard, you can not ask for anymore than that from them, I am sure in the near future their friends will start to realize hard work pays off in the long run. GO RAIDERS!

This is not the same information that I received.
It is obvious no matter what I post on here about Raider football I am going to get a negative response. I said we had more in the weight room then we had last year, I did not say we had 30 or 40 lifting. I said the young men we had lifting when I have been there worked hard and had good attitudes. I do not know where you get your info from, but I have been in the complex with these young men on most days and have seen what they are doing, have you? Now that being said if you can do better if the job comes open again apply for it and put a staff together and go to work, or keep your mouth shut and quit posting negative comments, after all if you do not have anything good to say do not say anything at all.
kyrj Wrote:It is obvious no matter what I post on here about Raider football I am going to get a negative response. I said we had more in the weight room then we had last year, I did not say we had 30 or 40 lifting. I said the young men we had lifting when I have been there worked hard and had good attitudes. I do not know where you get your info from, but I have been in the complex with these young men on most days and have seen what they are doing, have you? Now that being said if you can do better if the job comes open again apply for it and put a staff together and go to work, or keep your mouth shut and quit posting negative comments, after all if you do not have anything good to say do not say anything at all.

Relax coach it is an opinion board. Wish you were this defensive and supportive of raider football before when you were pulling for our nieghbors. Glad you are on board now though
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next