Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell winning 14th region
BballRox1135 Wrote:Dude, did you not just read where we all said to stop predicting who will and will not when the region? No one but God knows, and We also said that we are sick of hearing about Collins on this thread. Everyone knows, no denying that Powell will be an awesome team this year, and this is not coming from somebody that is from Powell. JBS is good, but like Powell Fan said up there, Powell has never played JBS, so no one knows what the game will turn out like. Let's look back at some of the games Powell lead by 10, 15, 20 pts up until the fourth quarter, where their coach (practically begging to get fired) would put in the less experienced players and when the losing team caught up he wouldnt switch back to his better players. I do not think that Coach Lively is going to do that this year. Plus everyone keeps mentioning Estill, and They are going to be a pushover this year. They lost Puckett, Dixon, and Reese, their top players and now they are left with Berryman, who is a very good player and Napier who is the short halfway decent outside shooter. Besides that they have nothing. So lets cut all the bull crap and stop making opinions and look at the facts!!!!:devilflam TongueirateSho

umm ok dude lets not go wild i didnt even see that, hows this "Powell county wins region, and goes on to state, to win state as well" that better? incase you didnt see JBS in the summer state tourney they finished second, im not a JBS fan or even from the school, but i think they are going to be a very tough team to handle this year,sorry for predicitin i didnt even see that said, calm down pal
NOBODY has proved a thing this year!! Last year is in the past. If you want to get cocky and talk big go for it. The players need to remember that anyone can beat you on any given night if you over look them. You got to play as hard against one team as you do another. Nobody's gonna over look Powell but if they want to overlook the rest of the region then just go right ahead and see how long you last. You better have more than a 6'2" center.
Well I dont know what "players" you are talking about, but I am not a player, I sit in the stands, but if I may speak for the players, I dont think they are stupid, they have probably played long enough to know how to act about a season, and nobody is getting cocky. I was just stating facts, and I think it is a given that each team has to work just as the others if they want to get anywhere. I dont think this thread was posted to get Powell noticed. And if you haven't read the rest of the posts, I'll inform you, that I don't see anywhere that is seems Powell is overlooking the rest of the region. They know they have a lot of competition. And your post was making perfect since, and I was agreeing, until you contradicted yourself with, "You better have more than a 6'2' center." Its not like the center is the only player talked about on this team, read around. I dont think ppl would be on here talking about Powell winning anything if that is all they had. So just know that no one is getting cocky except for the ppl who want to get on here and say they KNOW who is winning and who is losing. Every one holds the same hopes that their favorite team will win. Now lets all just stop arguing and getting attitudes and get back to posting our RESPECTFUL opinions. THANK YOU!!!!
BballRox1135 Wrote:Well I dont know what "players" you are talking about, but I am not a player, I sit in the stands, but if I may speak for the players, I dont think they are stupid, they have probably played long enough to know how to act about a season, and nobody is getting cocky. I was just stating facts, and I think it is a given that each team has to work just as the others if they want to get anywhere. I dont think this thread was posted to get Powell noticed. And if you haven't read the rest of the posts, I'll inform you, that I don't see anywhere that is seems Powell is overlooking the rest of the region. They know they have a lot of competition. And your post was making perfect since, and I was agreeing, until you contradicted yourself with, "You better have more than a 6'2' center." Its not like the center is the only player talked about on this team, read around. I dont think ppl would be on here talking about Powell winning anything if that is all they had. So just know that no one is getting cocky except for the ppl who want to get on here and say they KNOW who is winning and who is losing. Every one holds the same hopes that their favorite team will win. Now lets all just stop arguing and getting attitudes and get back to posting our RESPECTFUL opinions. THANK YOU!!!!
Just like I said, NO ONE has proved anything this year. This whole thread has been about one team and one player being good. I think I will wait and see. THANK YOU!!!