Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madison Southern 41 Harlan Co 28
Without Harris, MS would not be playing next week!
Daddycat27 Wrote:Without Harris, MS would not be playing next week!
Thing is, he IS playing and MS IS playing next week.
Harlan County was dealing with several injuries this week. Lost 3 starters over the last 2 weeks. Tough to overcome. Especially with a guy like Harris on the other side.
We lost 4 starters if you include Helton lost in the Bell Co game. I don't even want to address this because everyone has injuries, and I don't want it to appear that I am making excuses. I also don't want to qualify the comments of folks who don't know what they're talking about, ridiculing us for playing kids both ways. You do what you gotta do, and there's usually a good reason that seasoned coaches make these decisions that appear to the arm chair QBs, to be bad ones.

Okay, that's it. I don't mean to sound bitter. I fell in the parking lot last night and I can barely move this morning....ain't had my coffee yet either....can you tell? LOL

Oh, and Gut, I will play with you next week.
I'm NOT in the mood today.
(guess you've heard that before, HUH?)

Confusednicker:
Daddycat27 Wrote:Without Harris, MS would not be playing next week!

In other news, grass is green and the sky is blue. The kid's good and has shown that by carrying his team to the 5A regional championship. Harlan County just was not the team they were last year.
Congrats to Harlan county black bears season and I will allway be a black bear fan from 64SUR :Cheerlead
The comment about Damien playing for Southern is why they won...no crap. If emmitt, Troy, and Irvin hadn't played for the Cowboys Dallas wouldn't have won either. How stupid. Shut everybody up next week Damien and you and the Eagles go won the region.
How I wish Harris would somehow consider going to UK..

Truly a very special player.
^
Best player in the state at any position.
Hands down.
I understand why he doesn't play defense, but I would love to see how dynamic he would be in more of a defensive role.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Whitley is one big question mark right now.
If everything goes well, I thik youll see Whitley numbers climb from 40 to 70

That would be nice to see!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Wildcat18 Wrote:I understand why he doesn't play defense, but I would love to see how dynamic he would be in more of a defensive role.

He actually played defense most of the year and did versus Pulaski Co the first time they played.
A lot of teams are not as good without their best player. This game shock me even with Harris. Teams have bad games, that is why we play them congrats to MS and good luck.
Harlan had a couple of break out plays and an accidental catch in the inzone. They were a good team last year but they were not near as good this year. Take a couple mistakes on d and that crazy catch and they got smashed. I know they will be back next year, and We are losing a lot of seniors. It will be a good game next time. Pulaski loses to Southern Friday by 2 td's, more scoring this time around.
We have blowed out teams when he only touched the ball 8 times the whole game. We are glad to have him but we have 5 great running backs
Shocked me also. HC is better than that score. Not saying they are better than MS
Forever Maroon Wrote:Thing is, he IS playing and MS IS playing next week.

I was responding to a post on a previous page. D.A.:devilflam