Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Covington Cathloic updates
If they played again tomorrow night. Outcome would be the same. N Ky football is a different league
This was a good Johnson Central team but I have thought all year they have played one of their weakest schedules in years. I love to see mountain teams advance deep into the playoffs but Johnson Cen was just overmatched tonight. I dont think it was a case of Central having a bad game, I just dont think Central was in the same class of Cov Cath.
64cat Wrote:And this is Johnson Centrals best team ever ?

And a fairly run of the mill CovCath team. :betterthanexpected:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Cannon Still Roars.....
Nati represented.
N. Ky football just in a different class
Congrats Cov Cath.
FreightShaKer Wrote:I thought Sam dressman was out this gamr

This probably got answered in some other thread. Sam Dressman (6'3" 200 lbs senior and considered standout best player on CCH) injured a few weeks ago and did not play (my understanding is out for year but I could be wrong)

His brother, Ben Dressman (6'0" 175 lbs soph), the backup QB has played most of the year after CCH's starting QB (Wagner)got hurt in the second game of season I believe. Wagner just returned to team in last few games but sounds like he played some defense or maybe some both ways last night although sounded like Ben Dressman continued at QB.