Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
54.29%
Raceland
45.71%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Ashland 8/30
4A VS 1A Ashland should win easy.
Bob Seger Wrote:You talk about his big as what he does ....Confusednicker:

You lost me, but I will give it a shot. Are you saying that I am about as big a talker as badcat74? Maybe we should punch your English teacher in the mouth.

Let me make my list:

Bob Segar
Pulp Fiction's testicles
Bob Segar's English teacher
mightydog Wrote:I don't understand what Ashlands waiting on, the longer they delay it the more the cost will go up. What's going to happen when they have to shut the whole place down

I agree.
Mama said knock you out huuu I'm gonna knock you out now I know what the LL in LL Cool J stands for it stands for Leaping Lee
Somewhere badcat is smiling knowing he made such an impression that the JC. Faithful have to talk about him long after he is gone and hijack every ashland thread. I've seen some jilted lovers in my day but this bunch takes the cake.
Leaping Lee Wrote:You lost me, but I will give it a shot. Are you saying that I am about as big a talker as badcat74? Maybe we should punch your English teacher in the mouth.

Let me make my list:

Bob Segar
Pulp Fiction's testicles
Bob Segar's English teacher

Nice work. Boy you got me good, didn't you? You're gooooooood.....lol
washed up Wrote:Mama said knock you out huuu I'm gonna knock you out now I know what the LL in LL Cool J stands for it stands for Leaping Lee

I guess I'm about as confused as Leroy was, with jumbled up mess.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Somewhere badcat is smiling knowing he made such an impression that the JC. Faithful have to talk about him long after he is gone and hijack every ashland thread. I've seen some jilted lovers in my day but this bunch takes the cake.

Naw, more than likely, NotsoBAD is in a suicidal state of despair over this current crop. I'd say there's not much smiling going on.

Ah, come on TC 72000000000000, the legend of NotsoBAD will live on forever. Can you blame us for not eagerly awaiting his yearly infinite words of wisdom, coupled with those annual August and September boasts and brags.?.......That's the stuff of real legends, of course in this case it's only in his mind....but, legendary status stuff, none the less.
Sorry that was just another song reference there Dick.................................................. Clark
Bob Seger Wrote:Naw, more than likely, NotsoBAD is in a suicidal state of despair over this current crop. I'd say there's not much smiling going on.

Ah, come on TC 72000000000000, the legend of NotsoBAD will live on forever. Can you blame us for not eagerly awaiting his yearly infinite words of wisdom, coupled with those annual August and September boasts and brags.?.......That's the stuff of real legends, of course in this case it's only in his mind....but, legendary status stuff, none the less.

This group is talented just young 9 new starters on defense. I know your life wouldn't be complete without trolling us tomcat faithful. Lucky for you we aren't going anywhere.
As I said in a previous thread. He needs therapy to get thru all the bad things Badcat done to him. He can not see a thread that has anything to do with Ashland without attacking Badcat. It's an infatuation. Bob cigar probably has made a Playcat magazine with complete Badcat spread and centerfold.
Would the good people from JC please have an intervention and make Bob Cigar take off those Badcat underroos.
That name is perfect for you. You are just like a cigar.
Stinks to the high heavens and makes most people sick
Leaping Lee Wrote:Any ideas on how to fund it?

Should have been started decades ago when the foundation was starting to crumble and refurbished in phases. Instead they worried more about the entry and concessions area. It's like putting makeup on John Merrick.

Now seems to me like they are pretty much screwed.
washed up Wrote:Sorry that was just another song reference there Dick.................................................. Clark

At least make a reference to a real singer and real music if you're gonna play the game there all washed up.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:This group is talented just young 9 new starters on defense. I know your life wouldn't be complete without trolling us tomcat faithful. Lucky for you we aren't going anywhere.

Yep, truer words have probably never been spoken. With this group of sophomores, I'd say you hit the nail right on the head with that one TC720000000000000.

And by the way, what tomcat faithful? You've already lost NotsoBADCAT and his illegitimate son TomCat Prideful. Not lookin so good for the home team there TC7200000000000........Man overboard!!!!!!
tomcat4life Wrote:That name is perfect for you. You are just like a cigar.
Stinks to the high heavens and makes most people sick
I think from now on your name shall be Kellogg...

As in fruit loop.:eyeroll:
Bob Seger Wrote:Yep, truer words have probably never been spoken. With this group of sophomores, I'd say you hit the nail right on the head with that one TC720000000000000.

Ouch that one hurt almost as wide right.
dns Wrote:4A VS 1A Ashland should win easy.

Raceland or Fairview are not just a 1A schools, game will be much closer, I'll take Tomcats by 3
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Ouch that one hurt almost as wide right.

And that was just the beginning of that great landslide of total domination by the hands of the Golden Eagles that has plagued good ole' PBHS since then, huh TC720000000? Yeah, I'd make jokes if I were you too. :biggrin:
Ashland has the overall best player, Raceland has the better team. I think some of you Tomcats will be surprised at just how big this Raceland team is up front. Risner, Boggs, Manis, and Johnson all have potential to play at the next level. IMO Boggs (6"4 250) deserves some attention from some small D1 schools. Rams should control the line of scrimmage Friday night. Lastly, Elkins is a 3 year starter at QB and will not be intimidated going into Putnam.
So Bob Segar is a Johnson Central fan? Seriously.
FBALL Wrote:Should have been started decades ago when the foundation was starting to crumble and refurbished in phases. Instead they worried more about the entry and concessions area. It's like putting makeup on John Merrick.

Now seems to me like they are pretty much screwed.

No arguement from me about what should have been done but that ship has sailed. My question is what do they do now? Seems like a rock and a hard place to me.
Hey LL, you seem like a smart guy mind taking a little test?
Leaping Lee Wrote:No arguement from me about what should have been done but that ship has sailed. My question is what do they do now? Seems like a rock and a hard place to me.

Then we agree because like I said. I think they are screwed.

Guess they better start trying to think of some way to raise funds. Any wealthy boosters out there that want their name on a stadium please step forward now.
washed up Wrote:Hey LL, you seem like a smart guy mind taking a little test?

I am smart and no I don't mind
FBALL Wrote:Then we agree because like I said. I think they are screwed.

Guess they better start trying to think of some way to raise funds. Any wealthy boosters out there that want their name on a stadium please step forward now.

Didn't they try that last year? It seems like I saw something like that in the paper.
Leaping Lee Wrote:Didn't they try that last year? It seems like I saw something like that in the paper.

Something like that. I guess they need to start begging.
1. What is the sum of the number of teeth that Bob still has and the last grade he completed? Please show your work.

2. What is the difference in the number of dates Bob has had with his sister and the number of cars in his yard? Please show your work.

Bonus: Can you name this person?

[attachment=o2840]
Where in the world did you get my wedding picture?
After watching film. Raceland is extremely physical defensively. The dline especially. Risner is playing better and more agressive than he ever has. The secondary looks much better this year. Good height, ball awareness, timing, speed. Offensively they are a big play team at this point. Not much of a short passing game and not much of a threat from the rb back position inside the redzone. After watching some film on both Raceland and the Ashland game last week, I will change m prediction. I still feel Ashland wins, but I feel it will be closer to a one or 2 score game. I have a wishy washy forecast of tomorrow nights outcome.

If Raceland scores 36+ they can win. I think the defense will CONTAIN Baker. I say he goes for around 200yds and 2 tds. If he goes for any more than that then Ashland wins. It will come down to the Raceland offense. And entensitu and rhythm on that side of the ball.