Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Co 49 Madison Central 6
maximus73 Wrote:Eagle's like smash mouth football like a hog like's slop.

Then you are going to LOVE Black Bear football!!!

Wink
Can't wait Granny should be a fun night
Gentile Ben was a good old bear . I think he choked 911 granny bear better. Pump up her little bears-cubs belfry or jchs will smack popa bear Larky around the field belfry 21 Harlan county 7
what?
eagles2011 Wrote:Last time Larky came to Johnson county he went home with a but whooping . So I don't see him thinking no blow out but time will tell . I was at hc game pick up on two or there thing h c needs to work on we see after the belfry game u no there comeing straight up the middle at night long smash mouth football love it

Your posts make no sense. Are you medicated when you post?
Don Carlo Wrote:Your posts make no sense. Are you medicated when you post?
I'm glad someone else doesn't understand it either, i was beginning to wonder if i had over medicated this morning..
Demarcus ware Wrote:GUT you're getting everyone fired up the last couple of days...lol..

Its my job.
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Really your talkin about KIDS gettin hurt and put in an ambulance...I'D LIKE TO MEET YOU and Run my foot up in your Gut with a comment like that....these are two respectable programs who wish no harm to any young man...

Sounds like somebodys emotions had an emergency room afternoon.

FWIW, i didnt start the fad, but you can bet it will be an emergency room afternoon for all of those in the Bears way.
You crack me up GUT trying to give bulletin board material to everyone we play. Whitley will kill Southern this Friday. You all will hold Harris to negative 20 yards!! Whitley will run the table for the rest of their games. Even us, you will kill us.
Don Carlo u need to go jump in the river . The clay county game will be a blow out so we wait till next week to talk about belfry .
eagles2011 Wrote:Don Carlo u need to go jump in the river . The clay county game will be a blow out so we wait till next week to talk about belfry .

I didn't say that the Clay County game wouldn't be a blow out and I don't care about the Belfry game either. You're embarrassing your community by constantly getting on here and posting this goofy crap.
bear claw Wrote:You crack me up GUT trying to give bulletin board material to everyone we play. Whitley will kill Southern this Friday. You all will hold Harris to negative 20 yards!! Whitley will run the table for the rest of their games. Even us, you will kill us.

Lets not get carried away.

We cannot hang with the bears.
When you play the bears, it turns into an afternoon emergency room!!!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:No im not.

EMERGENCY ROOM AFTERNOON!!!

[Image: http://www.spanishfork.org/dept/pubsafet.../tour4.jpg]

That's not a cool picture gutless shame on you Confusederiously:Confusederiously:Confusederiously:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Its my job.

I think you need a raise then!! :lmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
64SUR Wrote:That's not a cool picture gutless shame on you Confusederiously:Confusederiously:Confusederiously:

:ChairHit:

Emergency Room Afternoon.
LMNO at you guys. Love It!!!!:Thumbs:
Congrats Black Bears.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Nobody will stop them.
It wont even be close for most of the year.
Nobody on there schedule will even give them a game.

Belfry, Johnson Central, Whitley, Bell, it doesnt matter.
Im not kidding when ill say they will easily handle all these teams.
Granny bear this is what I was talking about .
eagles2011 Wrote:Granny bear this is what I was talking about .

Does Johnson carry a big enough EMS squad for the emergency room afternoon party HC will have this year?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Does Johnson carry a big enough EMS squad for the emergency room afternoon party HC will have this year?
I know i shouldn't laugh but GUT is killing me with this.... :hilarious: :hilarious: