Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th region transfers or recruits
I believe the Ortiz boy is a PF/C not a PG
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:Yea, Let's see.
James Hurley left Buckhorn for MC Napier.
Billy Sumner from Knott County for PCC
Brian Kilburn from Knott County for PCC
ETC!!

Bill sumner came out of grade school and Brian kilburn went to school in perry county until his eighth grade year then went to Carr creek for 1 year so neither one of those are transfers.
And it is different getting one transfer every couple of years and getting 8 a year.
KHSAA12 Wrote:J.J Ketchins and Joshua Ortiz are both at Cordia. And Cunningham and mother made a legit move from what I being told. She already has a job here.

So which weren't legit?
Never said any weren't legit. Just speaking of Cunningham and his situation.
^So the others are legit, too?
^Yes sir
What type of job did Cordia offer his mom?
Buckhorn is going to shock the world and win the region this year. Mark it down.
^It would definitely shock the world........ Just sayin'
hitter Wrote:Bill sumner came out of grade school and Brian kilburn went to school in perry county until his eighth grade year then went to Carr creek for 1 year so neither one of those are transfers.
And it is different getting one transfer every couple of years and getting 8 a year.
Transfers and recruiting are all the same regardless of what grade they are in or where they are from.
http://khsaa.org/handbook/bylaws/bylaw6.pdf 8th graders are not transfers. Starts at 9th grade.
There was some bidding going on for Billy,, Perry won.. And iirc,, Brian only came to Carr to help win a championship.. Stuff has been going on for decades..

Mix1...
Nothing against the transfer. But how can these parents get a job easy but you have a lot of people in this area that has been out of a job (coal miners) and looking for a job but cant get a job. SO, that is the only problem I have about this. I wish more people from the mountains worry about this issue than the all the transfers
Transfers happen in every region and always have. Some are hush hush about it.
I agree transfers happen all over the place. Some schools just get more than everyone else.
Have heard the Philly train just arrived in Perry County last night! 2 players from Philly are enrolling this morning, this year just keeps on getting more and more interesting.
I heard the same thing the Philly Train, i dont know who these kids are but one of them wasa top 5 player in Philly last year is what i was told. I give the 14th region credit there is more recruiting here than they are in the SEC.
Does anyone know the names of these two kids from Philly
Cheese Steak and Twisty Treat lol!!
It will be a fun region this year. I really think Hazard will be scary good. I think they have a nice balance and some kids that can really shoot
There is one from Philly that enrolled at perry central today and his name is Damon tobler
He is a sophomore this year
I think the 14th Region gets better by the day with all these talks of transfers.
This Damon Tobler??

Wow!!
That kid is a for sure difference maker.
Saw where Cordias 8th grader went to the junior All-American top 150 and the video says he dominated. They project him to be in the top 5 in the nation. Is this kid really at Cordia???? If he is then with him and the 7th grader they had last year they will beat half the teams in the 14th region with their 8th grade team. And all the hold backs in the county are still on the outside looking in. :flame:
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:This Damon Tobler??

Yes that's him, 14th region just got more interesting
Combs will be at PCC
bobcatfan67 Wrote:Combs will be at PCC
Don't they already have him???? You are talking about John Punkin correct.