Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teams that will make some noise this season
I think Leslie is gonna make alot of noise this season. They lost some players but their hard nosed Defense is gonna win them alot of ballgames this year. I think that every team that plays them this year will remember who they played after the game. IMO.
amazing_DB Wrote:Leslie Even Losing a few seniors they will still make sum noise and Perry and Knott I Look For Them ta make a lot of noise also

ok yea i see leslie making some noise...but perry and knott man get real ok lmao..in 2a from the mountions belfry Middlesboro and sheldon clark..like last year it will be belfry and sheldon clark battling out for the region 8 title..

GO CARDS
big_cards_fan Wrote:ok yea i see leslie making some noise...but perry and knott man get real ok lmao..in 2a from the mountions belfry Middlesboro and sheldon clark..like last year it will be belfry and sheldon clark battling out for the region 8 title..

GO CARDS

I know you are talking just about 2a, but don't you think you are leaving out a school?? The defending 2a champs?? They have another good team this year and will probably put up a good fight in the semis.
Greazer4life Wrote:JC will do great even without blume:1:
and jc also has a cannon that makes a lot of noiseTongueirateSho
just kidding i think jc may be a sleeping giantConfusedhh:
Belfry parites will rattle some helmets this year!
I believe Letcher Central will do more than what every one is expecting this year