Poll: Pulaski Co @ Haran County. Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
86.05%
Pulaski County
13.95%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski Co @ Harlan Co 11-16-2012
I want to give a sincere apology to Pulaski. That information was broadcast on the local news on the radio last week. I didn't believe what I heard, but did hear a few coal miners discussing it in the stands the other night. Why would we believe the media as truth. My apology is sincere. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!
copying zaga???

really???
Black Bears 36
Maroons 21
Woody Hayes Wrote:Two touchdowns better??? Man are you going to be disappointed!!!
Dream on Woody!!! You are in for a rude Bear awakening!!!
I just hope we come out fired up and ready to play....it took us awhile to get going...with that being said we turned it up when we needed to but you never know when that time comes when you start off slow and never can overcome....also I was a little disappointed in our crowd Friday night...don't get me wrong we had a BUNCH but we Harlan Countians need to come out and fill the stands and support our boys....Black Bears by 14.
^^^I agree the black bears just came out flat friday night, just didn't seem to be fired up at all, but luckily they did pick it up when it counted. I've heard people say that Pulaski stopped whitley's running game so they will do the same to HC, only one problem with that, and that being HC's running game is alot better than WC. I think it will be tight in the beginning but HC wins by 2 scores...

HC-34
PC-20
SUNDAY

MONDAY

TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY

THURSDAY

FRIDAY --- GAME DAY

I'm ready for Friday to get there. Hopefully, the rest of the week will go by fast.
Harlan County by 10
GetChili Wrote:SUNDAY

MONDAY

TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY

THURSDAY

FRIDAY --- GAME DAY

I'm ready for Friday to get there. Hopefully, the rest of the week will go by fast.

I can't wait until Friday!! I may just have to spend the day there and see what the atmosphere in the community is like for the game and socialize with the locals.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
"the locals"???
You make us sound like a cult!! LOL

I'll tell you what the atmosphere is going to be. Should the Mama Bears decide to tail gate, the atmosphere is going to be several working mothers flying home, getting their food together and then flying to the ballgame!!!!

But then......

It gets electric!! And then; Close the Gates; It's Feeding Time...

God, I love it!!!!!
I really believe Harlan County folks will be out in big numbers this Friday! This Tom Larkey lead program over the last 5 years has been a huge breath of fresh air and more for the people of Harlan County. I want to send out a thank you to Mr Larkey for bringing his brand of football and his class as a person to the deep dark hills of Eastern Kentucky!!!! Go Black Bears!!!
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:I really believe Harlan County folks will be out in big numbers this Friday! This Tom Larkey lead program over the last 5 years has been a huge breath of fresh air and more for the people of Harlan County. I want to send out a thank you to Mr Larkey for bringing his brand of football and his class as a person to the deep dark hills of Eastern Kentucky!!!! Go Black Bears!!!

That is the best post I have seen on rivals. Couldn't agree more! We love coach, and want at least 5 more years.
I was just sitting back watching college basketball and it just hit me...the success that the Black Bears and Coach Larkey has had in the 5 years...HDE could help me out more on this but this is the 3rd Regional Championship game in a row...Three District Titles in a row...we now have our new home and we are really hopeful that it will be finished within the next year....like CUZ said...there is a new breathe of fresh air in Harlan County and it has really brought our county together....when I go to Wal-Mart or Food City to trade...everybody is talking about it....I looked around Friday night and saw I guess 5 or 6 different groups tailgating around the campus...it is just really exciting times in Harlan County...let's all show up Friday night and support our Black Bears....I know I will be there at my usual time...4:00
Granny Bear Wrote:"the locals"???
You make us sound like a cult!! LOL

I'll tell you what the atmosphere is going to be. Should the Mama Bears decide to tail gate, the atmosphere is going to be several working mothers flying home, getting their food together and then flying to the ballgame!!!!

But then......

It gets electric!! And then; Close the Gates; It's Feeding Time...

God, I love it!!!!!

I didn't mean "locals" in a bad way. I enjoy going to Harlan Co because the fans there have nothing but, hospitality and great tailgating!! It seems like it has become an annual trip to go down there and watch some great high school football in the mountains! This time I just want to make sure that I get there with enough time to talk to everybody before the game starts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sure, sure.....
Wink
Granny Bear Wrote:copying zaga???

really???

Dont put the JV in during the first half :biggrin:
Don't be snotty!!

Seriously, everytime I think about Friday's game, I get heart palpitations!!
Smile
http://somerset-kentucky.com/localsports...-attention

Here is a link to an article that is about an outstanding Kid. I have coached against him and officiated some of his games and he has never been anything but a first class individual.

I hope PC pulls off the upset but I think Harlan Co. will be to much in the end and will win 28-14
Willie Turnover Wrote:http://somerset-kentucky.com/localsports...-attention

Here is a link to an article that is about an outstanding Kid. I have coached against him and officiated some of his games and he has never been anything but a first class individual.

I hope PC pulls off the upset but I think Harlan Co. will be to much in the end and will win 28-14

Great article!
Willie Turnover Wrote:http://somerset-kentucky.com/localsports...-attention

That was a GREAT article that Doug wrote and I have nothing but, high regard for Aaron and I really hope that he wins the Heisman High School Award and I think he will!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Granny Bear Wrote:Don't be snotty!!

Seriously, everytime I think about Friday's game, I get heart palpitations!!
Smile

Everytime i think about Fridays game i wanna throw up Confusednicker:
I can relate. I threw up at SW game last year.
Wow, that article about Aaron Hall was great!! This kid seems to have his head on straight in just about every part of his life! Good luck to him!

Here's another Aaron that's not too shabby.....

http://www.harlandaily.com/view/full_sto...hilosophy?
Bears 20+
Aaron Hall is a great kid. Best of luck to him!
This wont be close.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This wont be close.
Speaking of close-where you close by when Whitley turned in their pads today? "just saying"

:biggrin:
Since I haven't seen Pulaski play, I can only go by what I've read. They seem to be a good team just looking at their stats. I still believe that the Bears will win this one, especially if we show up and play like the team that beat Bell. Coach Larkey will have them ready to play with intensity!! I can't predict by how much because they do pass, but we'll be ready!! Let's go Bears!!!
Not too much respect for the Maroons in this one, but that's fine, the same was true last week. Pulaski won that game going away. While Harlan is better then Whitley no doubt, Southern played Harlan very close.. While Pulaski indeed does not have a D1 prosepct, their attack on offense is much more balanced then Southern. Goins is a solid back that CAN beat you on the ground just as easily as Hall can beat you with his arm. Pulaski has nothing to lose here and are playing very well.

I expect this one to be decided by one score. I think the Harlan Black Bears may be a little overconfident in this one, I sure know their fans are. We shall see come Friday, goodluck to both teams.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next